Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Updated tarkin, phase 2 commander cody, zuckuss, 4-lom, updated zam wessel, Beru Lars, almost every cantina alien, and a new biggs darklighter

Edited by Darth_Brick360

Now that TLG is comfortable doing trans blue minifgis thanks to Chima, I think some Force ghost minifigures are in order.

See I'd love to:

More Clone Commanders. Gree and Neyo are just perfect.

- Cody (phase II)

- Bacara

501st legion troopers with blue insignia.

Galactic Marines

Jedi from the movies, NOT from the Clone Wars animation series.

- Ki Adi Mundi

- Plo Koon

- Ayyla Secura

- Shaak Ti

Episode III Characters.

- Mas Amedda

- Separatist leadership, other than Nute Gunray. Doesn't greatly matter who.

San Hill and Passel Artenge could do.

- Bail Organa (and his Tantive IV with Captain Antilles, battle dirty Obi-Wan and Yoda ? ;) )

Rebel Army Characters. We have now a good number of Imperial Navy and Army members,

but we need more rebels to fight them.

- Any of those rebel troops or technicians we see at the end of the Episode IV or in the Hangars of

Yavin or Echo Base or in the Home One Cruiser

-Samppu

Now that TLG is comfortable doing trans blue minifgis thanks to Chima, I think some Force ghost minifigures are in order.

This!

And Zuckess and 4-LOM, to round out the bounty hunters.

The only other one I would like to see Lego try is Amanaman.

Jamie

Edited by jamie75

And Zuckess and 4-LOM, to round out the bounty hunters.

The only other one I would like to see Lego try is Amanaman.

The need for Zuckuss and 4-LOM cannot be stressed enough. You hear that, Lego?!? Give them to us!

Dood... +1000 on the Amanaman. The only hope I see for that minifigure would be another Jabba's Palace set, unfortunately.

I wouldn't mind seeing Amanaman but there are other Jabba's Palace characters I'd like to see first like Yakface, Tessek, Lyn Me, 8D8, CZ Droid, Klaatu Guard plus Droopy McCool and Sy Snootles to round off the original Max Rebo Band.

Definitely agree on Zuckuss, 4-LOM and the Force Ghosts. At the very least it would be nice to have a Force Ghost Obi-Wan come with a new Dagobah set.

Also I hope we eventually see Rey, Poe, Han and Leia in their alternate costumes from TFA.

nex66q.jpg

Except that lego would try to do as many cantina aliens + jabba de hutt crew members as possible i would like to see that they complete the jedi council members, especially Oppo Rancisis, Coleman Kcaj and Yarael Poof, but also Depa Bilaba and Yaddle would be great. If not making some not so central movie charachters like Sora bulq or expanded universe jedi like Tyvokka. Even Jocasta Nuh, Cin Drallig and Adi Gallia would be nice but not as important since they are easier to create oneself by combining different lego parts (I have already made them myself)

And of course bring da mf ruckus - bring zuckuss!

With that Mcquarrie Boba Fett in the mini fig book, how about a Mcquarrie Chewbacca?

Except that lego would try to do as many cantina aliens + jabba de hutt crew members as possible i would like to see that they complete the jedi council members, especially Oppo Rancisis, Coleman Kcaj and Yarael Poof, but also Depa Bilaba and Yaddle would be great. If not making some not so central movie charachters like Sora bulq or expanded universe jedi like Tyvokka. Even Jocasta Nuh, Cin Drallig and Adi Gallia would be nice but not as important since they are easier to create oneself by combining different lego parts (I have already made them myself)

And of course bring da mf ruckus - bring zuckuss!

Definitely agree on more Jedi Council members. It was really a wasted opportunity not throwing in any new Jedi in the new Spider Droid thats coming out. Although Adi Gallia and Jocusta Nu are easier to recreate, I'd still say they're important to have official minifigures given their prominence in TCW/AOTC and actually playing a role in the story. Coleman Kcaj by comparison is a little too obscure even by background character standards. For me if it was a choice between the two I prefer the characters that actually did something.

They could distinguish Adi Gallia from Stass Allie pretty easily by tweaking the costume, giving her regular eyes and changing the skin tone (dark flesh instead of reddish brown)

Minifigs needed

Lando cloud city

Dinner Leia

White jumpsuit Leia

4-LOM

Wedge

Leia A new hope update

Dirty R2 D2

Zuckuss

Mynock

Tarkin

Bonda baba

Bar tender

Force ghost obi wan

Commander Cody

I'd love Luke Skywalker from The Force Awakens more than any other minifig.

I'd also like to see an old Luke from The Force Awakens, plus Rey, Poe, Han and Leia in alternate outfits, but I'm sure we will get those in the nearer future. A minifig I'd wanted to see for quite some time now is the adult Rebels version of Ahsoka Tano, and I'm pretty excited about the fact that we will get her this year!

Just give me a TFA Luke Skywalker minifigure and I'll be very happy with it.

Agreed. If it comes in a polybag or is sold seperately somewhere, that might be the first time I actually buy a minifig just for the sake of the minifig.

And while we are at it, a new Bespin Luke right now please! (Maybe in a new Cloud City Set?! :grin: ... even a new Dagobah Luke would be fine, please Lego? )

Edited by BigEl

Scout Troopers: We need a complete redesign of the Scout troopers to match with the new Stormies and Snowies. Plus, LEGO could use the fantastic Kashyyk Trooper helmet mold.

There is one key problem and that is the mouthpiece of the Scout Trooper helmet.

The top half is OK, but it's the front and the portion of the helmet beneath that sun visor that needs to be taken care of.

Also, the OT Scout Troopers need more ideal arms, and for me the arms from the Monster Scientist will do just nicely.

Also, the OT Scout Troopers need more ideal arms, and for me the arms from the Monster Scientist will do just nicely.

Argh, I hate it when people do this. I had no idea this piece existed... now I need 17 of them!

I'd like:

1. Some other high-ranking Imperial Officers (Admiral Ozzle, Moff Jerjerrod, Captain Needa, the other people in the Death Star Conference Room, etc.)

2. 4-LOM and Zuckuss

3. Ponda Baba, Cornelius Evazan, and some other Cantina patrons (Wuher would be nice too)

4. Aunt Beru

5. Newer Rebel Pilots (Flesh Biggs, not smiley-Wedge, etc.)

6. General Dodonna and other named rebel officers

7. Bail Organa, his wife, other major galactic political figures

8. Some more clones like Phase II Cody, Commander Thire, Commander Bacara, Commander Bly

I'd like anything that was released as a Kenner figure that we don't have yet.

Ponda Baba

4-Lom

Zuckuss

Tessek

Imperial Dignitary

Leia (Bespin Dinner)

Cloud Car Pilot

Snaggletooth

Nien Numb

Orrimaarko

8D8

Amanaman

Salt-Marae

EV-9D9

(I'm saying we have Momaw Nadon and Imperial Protocol Droid as we kind of did get them just under different names)

I'd also include Bespin Luke and Bespin Lando in there but I have pad printed customs on the way of those.

I know some of these didn't even have speaking parts but as a kid Kenner figures were my life so I'd like to have these over most others.

I'd also like:

General Jan Dodonna

Bail Organa

Dr Evazan

Wuher

The last few figures are pretty much as a lot of people have requested.