Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

We already have a pretty good wedge helmet, and Biggs is very similar to gold leaders. The faces are also very easy. Just add a mustache and maybe some hair or new smile. Really, no excuse.

I just made my own, tho I don't have it handy to show a pic. I took a fairly generic fleshie head and some dark brown hair for Wedge, and the Planet pilot's head with the Wedge helmet.

Haven't tried to update Biggs yet, but I've got the old minifig to pilfer the helmet from at least.

Edited by Venkefedo

I'd really like to see a New EU (Legends?) bounty hunter. Shae Vizla. by far the coolest armor of the Old Republic characters. others highly desired characters are Zukas, and 4LOM (Seriously how do we not have either of them yet??)

I'd really like to see a New EU (Legends?) bounty hunter. Shae Vizla. by far the coolest armor of the Old Republic characters. others highly desired characters are Zukas, and 4LOM (Seriously how do we not have either of them yet??)

Yikes! I forgot about Zuckuss & 4-LOM. Shae Vizla would also have been nice to get since we got so many other TOR characters… Hasbro made a figure of her, and despite the tiny helmet-head & wonky proportions she looked pretty good. I'd also love Nico Okarr, good reason to reuse the Cad Bane hat.

Sabine,Clone Commander Devis, Clone Commander Vill ,and Shae Vizla

Edited by CoffeeGuy

Zuckuss, 4-LOM, new versions of Dengar, IG-88 and EV-9D9, 8D8, Kyle Katarn, Boc, Pic, Jerec, 8t88, Gorc, Jan Ors, Dash Rendar, Leebo, Teek, the Marauders, Vlix, Sise & Tig Fromm, Admiral Screed, Kleb Zellock, Mungo Baobab, Mon Julpa, Jann Tosh, Jord Dusat, Thal Joben, Nien Nunb (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Labria, Kabe, Muftak, Lak Sivrak, Wioslea, Ugnaught, a Dresellian, a Bantha, Garindan, Tessek, Xizor.....

I guess that kinda sums it up!

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

I would like more alien-races. I do think that LEGO has done a pretty good job in the later releases. But I think it is about time that LEGO made a kaminoan... They play a very important role in all the history of the galaxy. So LEGO, get busy!

After watching some clips and trailers from Rebels I really hope for Inquisitor (with new lightsaber hilt), Agent Kallus and Sabine Wren (hope that set she will be in will fature both her helmet and hairpiece).

From non Rebel figs I would like to see: updated Grand Moff Tarkin, Clone Commando Gregor (from CW season 5), Bo Katan, updated Cloud City Lando and R2-KT.

From non Rebel figs I would like to see: updated Grand Moff Tarkin, Clone Commando Gregor (from CW season 5), Bo Katan, updated Cloud City Lando and R2-KT.

I don't think we'll be seeing any more TCW figures now that the shows ended sadly.

As for the figures, I hope there'll be more KOTOR figures, as we've already got Darth Revan in the May 4th polybag.

I don't think we'll be seeing any more TCW figures now that the shows ended sadly.

As for the figures, I hope there'll be more KOTOR figures, as we've already got Darth Revan in the May 4th polybag.

I am aware of that an quite upset by it too. But I fully agree on more KOTOR figs, Republic troopers with those red uniforms, old-school silver armour Sith Troopers, Darth Malak, Jolee Bindo and more. :thumbup:

on the KotOR front, i'd really like to get some Neo-Crusader Mandalorians, Canderus Ordo (both street clothes, and as Mandalore the Perserver) Calo Nord, and last but certainly not lest the Darth Triumvirate: Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Traya.

For some PT characters, I think a good Boss Nass minifig would be good. Perhaps in the release of a Naboo set with Boss Nass, some Gungan soldiers, etc. etc.

Saesee Tiin in his spacesuit

Wioslea

Grand Moff Tarkin

Ponda Baba

Obi-Wan in Clone outfit

Quarren Soldier

Nikto

Amanaman

EV-9D9

Updated Lando

Tusken Raiders

Now that I have seen the New Yoda Chronicles I can only repeat the wish for this:

*snip*

Hopefully Bail will show up in one of the Rebels sets next year. He's long overdue for a minifigure, although I think Robin's hairpiece might suit him better instead of the classic male one:

sh011.jpg

For some PT characters, I think a good Boss Nass minifig would be good. Perhaps in the release of a Naboo set with Boss Nass, some Gungan soldiers, etc. etc.

I second Boss Nass. I really hope he shows up in the new AAT next year.

After i got the Cantina band and Max Rebo for my Tatooine im pretty happy but i still miss a Aunt Beru! , she serves the best

Now that I have seen the New Yoda Chronicles I can only repeat the wish for this:

http://i.imgur.com/ttPKyq2.jpg

Well, remour has it that Bail will play a role in 'Rebels', so a minifig variant might come up in the coming year(s)

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.

Hopefully Bail will show up in one of the Rebels sets next year.

I have no doubt that Bail will show up in Rebels, but I don't think it will be soon enough for sets to appear with him in it next year. I could be wrong though! It just seems like season one is focusing on forming the team, Ezra's training, and evading the Inquisitor. Creating the actual Rebel Alliance is a huge event that I'm sure they're saving for later...

While Bail may not be featured prominently in the first episodes, I hope that he is still there: I want to see what is going on in the senate, how it deals with becoming obsolete and irrelevant. I want to see how Palpatine tightens his grip. I know the show won't deal with big politics in the first place but I hope to see some glimpses - and Bail could be the perfect opportunity for such a perspective. I can imagine him helping the crew from time to time.

From what I have seen so far, Rebels is more Disney than SW and I have very little hope for it atm. But if it produces some nice minifigs, I am ok with it.

Oh I never knew Lego has created a digital model of my number one wish:

JI16JPN.jpg

I hurts so much to see him without getting him... although the helmet could be improved and the spear is inaccurate, but hey: it is a great start.