Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

A decent hyena droid ( It counts, just a very large mini.), A good non-clone wars R2-D2, HK-47, A better distributed 4-LOM.

Alright, here are some more.

Thrawn

Grand Moff tarkin

Some Yuuzhan Vong http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

Darth Vader's apprentice (update)

A decent Plo Koon

More chiss in general http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chiss

Ugnauts

Dark troopers

Darth Bane and his apprentice http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

Jacen solo and Darth Caedus ( same person)

The rest of the Solos

Chewie's son

More Twi'Leks

Clone Sideous

Darth Krayt

Cade Skywalker

Ben Skywalker

Jade Skywalker

and more Wookies!

Boba Fett with printed legs and arms. (Yes, I know we have one, but he's old and outdated. We also have one with printed Legs, but no printed arms. Waaahhhh.)

R6 series (New Republic) Astromech Droid

U-3PO

N-3PO

Custom Protocol Droids

Princess Leia in Endor camoflauge

B-4PO

R4-I9 (Death Star)

R7 Astromech Droids (New Republic era)

R5-H6 (AoTC)

Edited by AudiBobaR5-D2

I know arealight is a bit of a touchy subject here, but these two helmets for my Wolf and Cody look pretty good. P.S: please ignore the bodies. Cody is pretty decked out.

cody+wolffff.jpg

I imagine LEGO simply using a sand yellow variation of http://www.findmybri...of P1040090.JPG

I would hope for a new mold though, but the question is, what sort of set would a mynock be in? :look:

Any future Millennium Falcons (they would go very well with a new UCS version :wink: ), X-Wings, Dagobah sets...

Edited by SWAT Strachan

Maybe an updated Tusken Raider ? With dengar-style headgear instead of just a print ?

Or a new Dagobah or Bespin Luke ? But in a more affordable/easier to find set?

I'd like to see more of these hologram figures sculpted after specific Star Wars characters. Darth Vader, Nute Gunray and Commander Cody would all be awesome. At the very least they have to make one of Princess Leia for her message to Obi-Wan in ANH.

16478.jpg?1

Zayne Carrick, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Jedi Mara Skywalker (since Hasbro refuses to give us one despite her winning the contest), Kyle Katarn, HK-47, T3-M4, KOTOR Sith Trooper, R4-I9, a body for the R2-X2 head that came with the X-wing Micro Fighter...

Zayne Carrick, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Jedi Mara Skywalker (since Hasbro refuses to give us one despite her winning the contest), Kyle Katarn, HK-47, T3-M4, KOTOR Sith Trooper, R4-I9, a body for the R2-X2 head that came with the X-wing Micro Fighter...

Would too also like to see more KOTOR era minifigures, and EU after Battle Of Endor.

I wish there were minifigs of Pondo Baba and Cornelius Evazan. The new cantina would have been the best set to include them but unfotunatelly LEGO missed the chance to put them in there.

Don't get me wrong, the new Mos Eisley cantina is a great set but it underachieved a bit because there were so many possibilities to include some unique characters that did not exist before as LEGO minifigs.

An aunt Beru Lars minifig would also be great. I mean there are also two different kinds of Owen Lars minifigs but why has LEGO not done an Beru Lars minifig so far?

The only option for this minifig would have been the new Sand Crawler but LEGO missed to include her in this set.

^ I couldn't agree more with your thoughts. Lego missed some great opportunities for minifigures with the Tatooine sets this year.

a body for the R2-X2 head that came with the X-wing Micro Fighter...

The body on the christmas tree droid in the next advent calendar has been made specifically for this.

The body on the christmas tree droid in the next advent calendar has been made specifically for this.

I forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder… when I saw the advent calendar awhile ago I was thinking that, too. Brain no work way me want it to sometimes. :wacko:

An exclusive Darth Plauguis, like the Darth Revan promo, would be really cool.

Dexter would be a good addition, and with Legos release of four armed Minifigures now, one of which looking vaguely like him, it could have been possible. A diner set would be a nice change, like the cantina, of a set that involves no guns, battles etc.

Wat Tambor would also be excellent, and in a set that consists of other separatist leaders in their meeting on Geonosis would be excellent.

Edited by Ap11AP

I'd like to see more of these hologram figures sculpted after specific Star Wars characters. Darth Vader, Nute Gunray and Commander Cody would all be awesome. At the very least they have to make one of Princess Leia for her message to Obi-Wan in ANH.

I agree, I would love to see more hologram figures or anything like that piece, my guess it most likely they are only going to make hologram of Darth Sidious, Commander Cody (or just a normal clone) and Princess Leia. But seeing that piece in gold would be in a Star Wars Anniversary set with a George Lucas Minifigure along with a Star Wars Minifigure (most likely Darth Vader).

, a body for the R2-X2 head that came with the X-wing Micro Fighter...

Or you can do what I have done and used the body of R4-P44 from set 8088 ARC-170 Star fighter. The colors match perfectly and the droid looks fantastic!

Here's a picture.

Edited by TheWolffe