Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

I'm guessing it'l be a character from Rebels, or maybe from the upcoming Episode VII.

I'm guessing... one year of people asking for Lego to produce an obscure character... So I'll ask for the human female civilian that cross the street in the background when luke and ben arrive at mos esley.

I'm guessing... one year of people asking for Lego to produce an obscure character... So I'll ask for the human female civilian that cross the street in the background when luke and ben arrive at mos esley.

Yes please!! Definitely my favorite character from any of the 6 films and shows :wub:

In 2011 we have gotten Shadow ARF Trooper, then in 2012 it was TC-14, 2013 Han Solo (Hoth) and 2014 Revan from KotOR.

So I would like to know who do you guys think would be the next May the 4th minifigure for next year.

I think the Next Minifigure would be HK-47 (my favorite character) or Bastila Shan or someone from KotOR.

Given that this is only wishes and predictions not based on any rumor, it belongs in Most Wanted Star Wars Characters. Merging...

R4-A22

I mainly think they should make the R4-series because I think you have only made R2, R3 and rightnow R5-series. Also you may like this because I found someone made a custom Lego R4-A22.

Generally we need more minifigs from the EU. So many cool characters.

- Grand Admiral Thrawn (of course)

- Mara Jade

- Tallon Karde

- Booster Terrik

- Vilmarh Grahrk (Devaronian)

But there are also interesting aliens and characters from the movies:

- Ephant Mon (Jabba's head of security)

- Jabba's Band and Singers

- Lama Su and other Kaminoans

and a lot more in both categories.

I think the new Cantina set didn't really go far enough, as they could have split it into at least 2 sets - the actual Cantina and the Landspeeder for example. I kind of liked the combination of all the Jabba sets, as you were able to get a squadron of great minifigs from those sets, especially from the combination of the Palace and the Skiff. I think they could have tried this as well for the Cantina and given us more minifigs. And I am not asking for many new molds, but would have been happy already with Wuher, Dr. Evazan, one of the sisters or whoever. Even another Jawa or Chewbacca would have been great. I can't help but feel that the Cantina is too empty and I seriously hope there is going to be another Mos Eisley set next year, but what should they do? There is not much left you could put into a set, seriously. Missed opportunity in my book.

More Twi'leks would be nice. I think the wide variety of colours they come in would make them very interesting minifigures. Some of the ones I would like to see are Ann/Tann Gella (TPM), Lyn Me (ROTJ Special Edition) and Darth Talon (EU).

AnnGella.jpg

Lynmefull2.jpg

250px-TalonHS.jpg

Would like more non human minifigures.

So would I. Human figures can be easily made with loose parts, but it becomes so much harder with the alien heads. There have been some good Hammerhead customs in the past and I'm really happy with the Ree-Yees head; but could do with more variety (Ponda Boba; Quarren, Ugnaughts). I'm in the middle of photographing my 200+ custom Star Wars minifigs.

More Twi'leks would be nice. I think the wide variety of colours they come in would make them very interesting minifigures. Some of the ones I would like to see are Ann/Tann Gella (TPM), Lyn Me (ROTJ Special Edition) and Darth Talon (EU).

Go to arealightcustoms.com and make them yourselves. All four of them. Why should LEGO make these when the figs are already (partly) available?

Go to arealightcustoms.com and make them yourselves. All four of them. Why should LEGO make these when the figs are already (partly) available?

Because they look horrible. I prefer to have proper Lego minifigures done in the style of Oola, Aayla etc.

Well,

Because they look horrible. I prefer to have proper Lego minifigures done in the style of Oola, Aayla etc.

Sorry, but the differences are minimal:

aayla-secura-comparison.jpg

Besides, the Arelight is a REAL Twi'lek; the LEGO one is a minifig in drag:

4831927133_aea8501d85.jpg

I'm rather happy with my Arealight Twi'leks :classic:

Edited by HJR-Holland

I'm sorry but LEGO Twi'leks looks much better then Arelight.

Would like more non human minifigures.

I can agree to that plus I would like to see Grievous specie the Kaleesh. Edited by ShadowWolfHount

I feel like we need some more variations of PT characters like Padme, as well as some updated old figs. These are just a few ideas:

Padme in her red battle outfit from TPM and her pregnant Mustafar outfit from ROTS (these would give us the most significant versions of her from each of the films)

Captain Typho. Its a shame that the upcoming TPM set has an unnamed Naboo Guard. It would be way nicer if they could've just made Typho, even though he doesn't appear in TPM.

More Neimoidians, and more of the Separatist Council. I think it would be really awesome to get a Muun head that could subsequently be used for a potential exclusive Darth Plagueis fig.

Non-CW versions of Jedi. It kind of goes without saying, but characters like Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon and Luminara feel like Jedi who deserve Saga remakes.

Its a fierce shame that LEGO's license doesn't allow for individual figs to be released via a CMF series. If LEGO were allowed, I'd say they could make a 16 fig series based on each film, which would allow them to give us more secondary characters without having to sacrifice fig slots in sets. Extra Cantina band members or patrons would work perfectly here, along with alternate versions of main heroes (AOTC 3-P0 is still a fig I'd love to have).

4831927133_aea8501d85.jpg

Just the fact that the Lego version has a belly print as a normal girl used to have, with belly button etc. And the Arealight version seems to have her back as her front. You notice those lines resemble actually the muscles / shoulder blades a girl has on her back, not on her front? Or has anyone ever seen those 2 lines under the bikini top on a girl? Or the spine line instead of a belly button. Something went wrong here.

Just saying... I prefer my female minifigs with untwisted physiognomy.

Original Trilogy:

Nien Numb

General Lando Calrissian (Updated)

Red Leader (Garven Dreis)

John Branon (Red Squadron)

Wedge Antilles (Updated)

Wes Janson

Tiree

Pops Kravish

General Leia Organa (from briefing and Endor battle)

Grizz Frix

Dorovio Bold

Endor Luke (camouflage; updated)

White-suited Imperial Officer

Lando Calrissian (Bespin; updated)

Bespin Security

Bespin Pilot

4-LOM

Zuckuss

Bespin Leia

Bespin Luke

Fives, Echo or any other clone commanders would be fantastic.

Any other KOTOR characters.

More Astromechs!! Especially R4 series.

And Commander Wolffe and his troopers in his season 6 variation of armor would be very unique but probably won't happen. A man can dream though :wub:KoonWolffeFind775519-TLO.png

Yes Tolkien that sound like a great idea, Here a picture I found on google of what I think he should look like [Link]

Awkward..... I think that is a female Vader...

Edited by lego3364

updated Grand Moff Tarkin, I just want to know what head piece they would give him, the regular square top or just round hair piece his original counterpart has already....