sigpro

[GBW] – Supporting the war effort - Erotema – Providing relief

Grid F9 (Studica) – Q9 (World)

The Erotema Army has set a medical camp to provide relief to the Xenorians affected by the nuclear explosion that took place a few days ago. We are close to Haas, and IDP (internally displaced population) have gathered here and they are being taken care of.

42407907404_a77890ce77.jpg1 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

42407908464_390c4342ed.jpg2 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

42407909564_ec33159712.jpg3 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

28257089487_df0688a3a2.jpg4 by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

You’ve been awarded ( 2) points.
Judges’ comments…

This build felt very recycled to me and didn't make much sense as they would not be providing relief at the same time they are about to wage a battle here. The tent/bunker was the same thing used in your Campaign 5 build. You're capable of better than this. Slow down and build something that's going to really earn you points.     

Once again, the same old version of terrain is used  At this point in the game, I would think you would want to change it up...but you don't.  The troops present and little to no civilians didnt feel right to me.  I feel if a relief camp was set up, this close to a potentially massive battle, then it should be flooded with displaced and wounded persons.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 
Thanks for playing!

9 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

You’ve been awarded ( 2) points.
Judges’ comments…

This build felt very recycled to me and didn't make much sense as they would not be providing relief at the same time they are about to wage a battle here. The tent/bunker was the same thing used in your Campaign 5 build. You're capable of better than this. Slow down and build something that's going to really earn you points.     

Once again, the same old version of terrain is used  At this point in the game, I would think you would want to change it up...but you don't.  The troops present and little to no civilians didnt feel right to me.  I feel if a relief camp was set up, this close to a potentially massive battle, then it should be flooded with displaced and wounded persons.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 
Thanks for playing!

I don´t agree with the word "recycle". The tent has been inspired on that of cp5, but not the same build at all. Different internal structure, different external structure, 7 sides vs 9 sides, different size...

Concerning the terrain, it tries to depict an area close to a nuclear explosion. Green grass and redtrees are not likely to be present; instead I wanted to use the parts I have (tan, dark tan and brown) to depict wasteland, mud and sand. 

The only thing I  agree with you is that the title could have been better. I wanted to depict an NRBC cleaning station, with campaing showers, three naked civilians and NRBC troops with a brush to decontaminate those civilians. 

Edited by sigpro