paintballman

[GBW] – Supporting the war effort - Plantasea – Beer Taste Meeting

LEGON Map i7 (Budweiser City)

A secret meeting is taking place behind the presidential building. President Ribs, the general chief of the police and the Advocate-General of the State:

"This war is going too far. This quarted of secretary of the State, Ambassador Septem, and chiefs of the Army and Navy, who forced our country into this bloddy war, must be stopped immidiately. We must arrest them and right after I will declere the termination of our participation in this stupid alliance and make peace with our neighbours

29231233478_c2a7b5dd1d_c.jpg

Meanwhile in the garden of Duke Alinar Carcaran, secretary of the State, the Duke himself, Ambassador Septem, General Neyo (Chief of the Army) and Admiral Salway (Chief of the Navy), are tasting the Duke's beer, made in an old monastery  somewhere in Duke's estate.

41292382110_8b2e9a6dc7_c.jpg

Sudenly, the President with  Advocate-General of the State and MAT, the special suppression police unit, appeared in front of four men.

29231251028_3341ac5226_c.jpg

The Advocate-General of the State came in front: Alinar Carcara, Velnam Septem, Julius Neyo and Bufford Gilder Salway. You are under arrest by the 3432/22 law for high treason against the glorious country of Plantasea

The four men continued to drink the unique beer.

43103762521_0f7694a5a5_c.jpg

From the plants arount the small lake, appeared soldiers of the Vergina Iron Guards, the oldest military formation of the country along with Green Door agents. The MAT dropped their guns and raised their hands.

43103768831_5f2f6b3054_c.jpg

42385255664_e4b62461d6_c.jpg

Duke Carcaran came in front drinking his beer: "You all are under arrest my friend. Bad choice"

43103782511_3b4391119b_c.jpg

Same night, a helicopter landed behind the presidential building, and Green Door agents escord him to his fligh to New Selussia. Earlier, with a simple announcement, president Ribs announced his resignation for health reasons. 

42385205794_2e92bd8d91_c.jpg

Edited by paintballman

I like the water details and the fun comments. Nice to see your posts!

You’ve been awarded (2) points.
Judges’ comments…

The concept you are presenting here is certainly unique. I would have perhaps scaled this build down in favor of more detail. It felt like you hurried it together but it had potential. Reminded me of the last scene of John Wick for some reason.    

I don't really see what's going on here.  There are too many players, too many sides, multiple locations, and this is just a sidebuild  And not really a support sidebuild at that. Again, backdrops are great things, not tile floors. Also, be sure to clean up your baseplates, otherwise build over the ink lines.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!