cubo

[MOC] Stan & Ollie BrickHeadz

Hi everybody,

I'd like to share with you my BrickHeadz version of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy (in german speaking countries also known as "Dick und Doof"), which I built for the BrickHeadz Contest on Brickset last year:

36802573221_38e98946fb_z.jpg

36546255770_a77f07b6e9_z.jpg

The only printed parts used are the eyes, everything else is 100% LEGO and completely brick-build (no stickers etc.).

The can be found on LEGO Ideas as well - so if you like them, your support is highly appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

cubo

:laugh: Adorable! Love Laurel and Hardy and your brickhead versions really capture them well. :sweet: :thumbup:

Nice, but there is too much detail in the heads to be brickheadz. For example, human brickheadz don't have noses.

@MAB: You are right that "human" brickheadz don't have noses (at least until now), but I think it is very important in this case to get the right (and immediately recognizable) look. And they are only real life figures, but also comic characters as well:

1575668-01.jpg 

Best regards,

cubo

About the german names: "Dick" means thick or corpulent, "Doof" means something like silly / foolish / dumb... so not really a translation of names, but of appearance

Thanks! The first 100 supporters are achieved - I wonder how far I can get...

Anyway, a big thank you to everyone how supported my project!!