Sign in to follow this  
Black_Belt_Titan

Hello from New Jersey, USA

Hello everyone,

I've been moderately following the Technic forum for quite a while and made my account nearly 17 months ago. I'm not one to post much, unless it's about something I made, so that is why I am now finally introducing myself. I've just posted about my MOC Tractor Trailer here:

A fun fact about me is that Lego Technic is the main reason why I chose to start studying engineering! I've loved Lego since I was a small child but got into Technic right before I started 8th grade. I chose to go to a vocational high school so I had to choose a "shop" to major in. During my open house visit I saw that the engineering shop was displaying Lego Mindstorm vehicles so that obviously grabbed my attention. Combine that with my excellence in math and boom, engineering shop it was! Currently I am one year away from having associate degrees in mechanical engineering, physics, and mathematics and am still an avid follower of Technic!

Hello BBT and welcome to Eurobricks!

That is a impressive introduction here, nice that you let us be aware of your way of getting a job! Even better when it is LEGO related! :laugh:
So you are all into Technic? Or is there something else LEGO that sneaked in your collection?
From the pictures of your Tractor Trailer it looks like you also have a Creator affinity! :wink:

Have fun here at EB!

On 6/30/2018 at 6:33 AM, Black_Belt_Titan said:

A fun fact about me is that Lego Technic is the main reason why I chose to start studying engineering!

Wow that is a wise choice, welcome on EB! :classic:

On 7/5/2018 at 4:46 PM, Holodoc said:

So you are all into Technic? Or is there something else LEGO that sneaked in your collection?

From the pictures of your Tractor Trailer it looks like you also have a Creator affinity! :wink:

That would be correct. I started out with an interest in City sets, then Creator was added to the mix not long later, and then it has been all Technic for the last 6-7 years