Throughout 2017 I designed and built this massive 3000+ piece tractor trailer. This is by far my largest MOC and definitely my best work yet. This is not a recreation of any specific real life truck nor is it built to a set scale. Although the cab is mostly system bricks on the outside, the frame is largely Technic and the trailer is almost entirely Technic. Inspiration was drawn from Lego Technic 8285 and 42009 and Lego Creator 6753.

I do have LDD files of both the truck and trailer. Feel free to leave a comment on what you think of my truck and any suggestions for improvement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLowjdwrGcU

20180622_170321966_iOS20180622_170346580_iOS20180622_170730198_iOS (2)

20180330_203040832_iOS

For all photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162858504@N05/with/28224805797/

Edited by Black_Belt_Titan

Can you please upload images and not only video?

Thanks

My suggestion is to use bricksafe or flicker and post link of image hosting on mentioned service with max 1024 width. Images will be autimatically displayed in your post :wink:

So I posted the files to my DropBox. That's why it's asking for a login. DropBox is basically a file sharing site so long as you make a free account. It's very widely used and extremely trustworthy.

I tried to make a Brickshelf account to post the files but I've not been able to successfully create an account over the past couple days. I'm not sure what other site I could use.

On 7/2/2018 at 3:36 AM, Black_Belt_Titan said:

I tried to make a Brickshelf account to post the files but I've not been able to successfully create an account over the past couple days. I'm not sure what other site I could use.

Can you specify what your problems are? :look:

An alternative is flickr.com. I used to work with brickshelf as well (and it still works), but moved all my newer contect to flickr some years ago.

Whenever I try to create an account I get a message that says "There was a server error. Please go back and try again." This always happens after I enter in my username, password, and e-mail to create the account.

Flickr can support LDD files?

Edited by Black_Belt_Titan

17 hours ago, Black_Belt_Titan said:

Flickr can support LDD files?

No, just images. Forgot to mention that.

3 hours ago, Black_Belt_Titan said:

I was trying to use Brickafe before but that also wasn't working. I just tried again and was successful so go here for my LDD files.

For me the link isn't working. Could be because I'm not registered to that website yet.

45 minutes ago, Doug72 said:

Use Flickr for images. and YouTube for videos. Very easy to use.

Doug I know that...have posted things hundreds of times, but could not find image with smaller resolution and have no access to PC to make smaller image and upload it to my bricksafe folder :wink:

I like it, but to me the dimensions seem a bit off. I don't know anything about trucks, but comparing with the picture posted by I_Igor, I think your truck could use a sleeping cabin behind the drivers cabin.

The image where it has the 42082 loaded on the trailer is really great and highlights the dimensions.

1 hour ago, Black_Belt_Titan said:

Thanks for the suggestions! Maybe one day I'll get around to modifying the cab or heck, maybe even make an entirely new cab.

That is a beauty of this hobby; to improve mocs and raise your capabilities to new (higher) level.