Sign in to follow this  
Delbaerov

Modular Main Street

A combination of 4 MOC modulars, a MOC park, and a MOC road.  Some of these builds you will have seen on this forum before.

40997629430_5ac5e2fd39_c.jpg

42090716174_e4e1b67e50_c.jpg

40997628350_bb875caea7_c.jpg

Nice job!  I have seen each of the MOCs in other threads, and they look good by themselves, but together they form a really nice, coherent city block.  I really like the brewing company and the texture on the side of the firehouse wall.

10 minutes ago, Grover said:

Nice job!  I have seen each of the MOCs in other threads, and they look good by themselves, but together they form a really nice, coherent city block.  I really like the brewing company and the texture on the side of the firehouse wall.

The side texture is actually a happy accident.  I didn't have enough red masonry brick so i had to substitute others in there to make it work.  In the end it turned out much better this way haha.

You've achieved a very cohesive layout, which is very American (something I would never build :grin:!), but that feels fresh, homely and that just works brilliantly. It kind of reminds me of Hill Valley from Back to the Future, which is always cool. Nice job :sweet:

19 hours ago, paupadros said:

You've achieved a very cohesive layout, which is very American (something I would never build :grin:!), but that feels fresh, homely and that just works brilliantly. It kind of reminds me of Hill Valley from Back to the Future, which is always cool. Nice job :sweet:

Thanks for the kind words.  That's certainly the look I'm going for as it's what I see on a more regular basis in real life, and I feel like other really have the european architecture covered a lot better than I could ever do.

Great to see your modulars together in a layout. I also love the texture on the side of the Fire Station and your Brewery is brilliant! I hope you're working on new modulars because I'd love to see your layout grow if you have more space of course... Keep your amazing work up! :classic: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

20 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Great to see your modulars together in a layout. I also love the texture on the side of the Fire Station and your Brewery is brilliant! I hope you're working on new modulars because I'd love to see your layout grow if you have more space of course... Keep your amazing work up! :classic: :thumbup:

Thanks for the feedback.  I don't forsee more space anytime soon, so the street will just be replaced with new modulars.

Very cool street. I like the various brick wall buildings. Proves again that one doesn’t need lots of details for a convincing look!

The Modular buildings look great as individual units, but together like that with a park and the train it looks amazing!  I really want to try a park in between modular buildings like the way you have it set up.  Great buildings and even better layout :thumbup: