Sign in to follow this  
Tabes

Howdy from Texas

Hello my name is Tabes

I am in Texas, play video games build lego and shoot billiards. I have my lego displayed in the man cave with my billiard table and am running out of room. mostly collect MOC And UCS Star Wars.

Collection 2.jpg

On 6/27/2018 at 4:35 PM, Tabes said:

I am in Texas, play video games build lego and shoot billiards. I have my lego displayed in the man cave with my billiard table and am running out of room. mostly collect MOC And UCS Star Wars.

Hi Tabes and welcome to Eurobricks!

Indeed a nice collection (although I have to admit I hardly see anything). I would love to see larger pictures of your MOCs in an own topic! :wub:
Looking at the room there should be plenty of space (if you remove the billiard table :tongue: ).
No, Honestly, I know what you are writing about! My room is 1/4th of the size. :sadnew:

Good Idea, only 1 is a true MOC by Me, most are UCS sets or other MOCS that I got instructions for a built. 

I made an IMUGR Album to share them with has comments, I cant get the pics to load here they are to big. . If we cant link imgur let me know an then hopefully somebody can help me figure out how to do it the right way!

https://imgur.com/a/Fi7GBCP

Thanks

Tabes