Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

54 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

im always on there i never saw these rumours

Check CM4Sci's user history, he mentions that there will be five Batman sets (including the Firefly one) and that the Mad Hatter may possibly show up (although that remark appears to be speculation)

I would find a Superman themed D2C more likely than a Gotham Police Station, since 2018 is the 80th Anniversary of Superman. But maybe they'll just base a smaller set around him later on (hopefully with a Superman thats actually updated instead of that crappy one we got in 76096 Superman and Krypto Team-Up). I mean, they already got the design for him in the gameplay footage of DC Supervillains, just make that a fig and call it a day.

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Check CM4Sci's user history, he mentions that there will be five Batman sets (including the Firefly one) and that the Mad Hatter may possibly show up (although that remark appears to be speculation)

I always thought that Lego never made a Mad Hatter fig because his name is owned by Disney or something, but this would be a nice surprise.

5 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I would find a Superman themed D2C more likely than a Gotham Police Station, since 2018 is the 80th Anniversary of Superman. But maybe they'll just base a smaller set around him later on (hopefully with a Superman thats actually updated instead of that crappy one we got in 76096 Superman and Krypto Team-Up). I mean, they already got the design for him in the gameplay footage of DC Supervillains, just make that a fig and call it a day.

I always thought that Lego never made a Mad Hatter fig because his name is owned by Disney or something, but this would be a nice surprise.

Isn't 2019 Batman's 80th anniversary though? I would imagine that's when we'd get the D2C

1 minute ago, Duncan Young said:

Isn't 2019 Batman's 80th anniversary though? I would imagine that's when we'd get the D2C

I think that's next year, but it would still make sense with the release date for these sets. Maybe that's why they're releasing 5 Batman-based sets instead of the usual 3.

@Duncan Young I agree, Batman's 80th anniversary is next year. Personally, I would love a D2C GCPD set (especially if it came with Commissioner Gordon and, say, Mad Hatter). @Mountain Drew I'm with you that I would also like to see a Superman D2C set (especially if it was the Daily Planet with a Lois, Jimmy and Perry White). I can dream, right?

7 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

im always on there i never saw these rumours

Geez mate. You want me to give it to you on a plate.

Its under a guys thread who was complaining about not receiving mad hatter. 

Dont have time to scroll back.

8 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Five? The rumor on instagram was only 2, but I’m not complaining much rather have five than two lol

Just now, JosiahJVL said:

Five? The rumor on instagram was only 2, but I’m not complaining much rather have five than two lol

And my biggest guest is we will have, set images around end of September-end of October, for both marvel and DC

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay guys, I'm not into DC or Batman stuff but heard that 76131 is priced at $99.99 and rumored to be GCPD.

Oooh the possibilities! Bullock... Montoya... that new Gordon... Flass...

PS: speculation. I know nothing.

11 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

Oooh the possibilities! Bullock... Montoya... that new Gordon... Flass...

PS: speculation. I know nothing.

The only person I know that you mentioned is Gordon. :laugh: cm4sci mentioned in you-know-where that there could be 5 Batman sets so I think this one is included.

45 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The only person I know that you mentioned is Gordon. :laugh: cm4sci mentioned in you-know-where that there could be 5 Batman sets so I think this one is included.

5 sets would be great so early on in the year (budget better) 

The more gotham / dc universe sets the better. As long as we get the occasional new bat vehicle and new suit, I'll be happy. 

Also think its time DC gets a 6000 plus set. Yes i owe : lovlove the joker manor.  More the better.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay guys, I'm not into DC or Batman stuff but heard that 76131 is priced at $99.99 and rumored to be GCPD.

So if this is true than we can expect it to be around the same size as the Sanctum Sanctorum, which is a pretty good sized set. We can also expect at least 4 minifigs (One of which is almost certainly Commisioner Gordon, finally), and maybe a bigfig? And it comes out December or January, right?

49 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Also think its time DC gets a 6000 plus set. Yes i owe : lovlove the joker manor.  More the better.

I think it’ll be a while before Lego takes that step, Im not against you though, a UCS Hall of Justice would be a perfect set to fit on my shelf. But I have a confession, I haven’t gotten the Joker Manor yet.

I hope the GCPD takes inspiration from the Arkham Knight GCPD

So far then we have the Bat Mech and the GCPD (probably) 

I'm gonna guess we get another Nightwing next year

Please bear in mind the design for this might be really different than Sanctum Sanctorum. SSS is one of the best if not the greatest set we got for 100 bucks.

Design for the building itself is intricate, cool figs. The only gripe I have is that it should have atleast 1 more fig IMO.

I won't set my high expectations to see a simillar GCPD build from Sanctum. It's a whole different level. But who knows? 

22 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Please bear in mind the design for this might be really different than Sanctum Sanctorum. SSS is one of the best if not the greatest set we got for 100 bucks.

Design for the building itself is intricate, cool figs. The only gripe I have is that it should have atleast 1 more fig IMO.

I won't set my high expectations to see a simillar GCPD build from Sanctum. It's a whole different level. But who knows? 

I know you aren't as big a DC fan as the rest of us are, but are you able to describe the figs to us, if you can't identify them yourself. Thanks for the information though! 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

are you talking about the sanctum sanctorum or have u seen the gcpd?

49 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I know you aren't as big a DC fan as the rest of us are, but are you able to describe the figs to us, if you can't identify them yourself. Thanks for the information though! 

I think we have been misreading his comment. I believe he is talking about the Sanctum set when talking about the figures and I do not believe he has seen the GCPD set as of yet.

24 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

A GCPD building? If so this adds to my long held belief that Lego is trying to bankrupt me.

if u like marvel and dc yoour in trouble, next year its 5 rumoured batman sets, a bunch of spiderman sets, captain marvel, avengers 4, ww84 and shazam, im assuming sets shall be made for all of these, which will be awesome and suck at the same time :grin:

i forgot spiderman 2

Edited by MakkaG15

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

are you talking about the sanctum sanctorum or have u seen the gcpd?

Apologies for the confusion bros. I haven't seen the set yet. 

I'm just saying SSS is a set that is hard to beat for a $99.99 price point.

I wouldn't expect too much. But If I got any info I'll update here as soon as possible. 

47 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

if u like marvel and dc yoour in trouble, next year its 5 rumoured batman sets, a bunch of spiderman sets, captain marvel, avengers 4, ww84 and shazam, im assuming sets shall be made for all of these, which will be awesome and suck at the same time :grin:

i forgot spiderman 2

That's true. Supeheroes sets overload next year, not just movie sets, also comic based too.

Can't wait for all of those.

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

i forgot spiderman 2

Fortunately I’m strictly DC but it still looks like a costly 2019 coming. 

4 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

I hope the GCPD takes inspiration from the Arkham Knight GCPD

You mean this one? :drool:

Pinterest - Arkham GCPD Building 

Sure, absolutely! As long as they give us something with a heavy "Dark Deco" aesthetic, I'll be very happy. :purrr:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Since we still have no clue what the other 3 DC sets are yet, what would you guys like to see? I would personally love if Lego would remake some 2006-2008 Batman sets, I also wouldn’t be against a Black Mask minifig. But since hes supposed ti be the Birds of Prey villain, we probably won’t see him in a set until that movie comes out, DCEU based or not. I would also like a Hush minifig, since they recently announced that Batman is going back to his Hush costume, and since they also announced a Batman: Hush animated movie next year, I find him more likely to appear in a set than ever before.

Ok so 76131 is a superhero set and is $100. From my understanding it’s not gcpd that was just a small rumor. But the set is indeed coming but I’m not sure if it is for marvel or dc