Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Mat099 said:

Anybody seen what seems to be Nicholson’s Joker?  

It seems real!  And nice!

Dammmmn, that face in particular is just so freaking spot on... :thumbup: :oh:

So far, Aquaman is the standout of this series for me. Sinestro is a close second and I’ll definitely be picking up a few Simons for the lanterns and Batman for the legs. 

Really looking forward to the D2C with Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. 

That Nicholson Joker is absolutely perfect. Cannot wait to see what else this D2C has in store.

Love the Nicholson Joker but I kind of wish they’d made a new hat mold with short hair...that’s just a mold Lego really needs to make in general. I feel like it’s just missing some of that green. Hopefully he comes with an alternate hairpiece too! 

Nicolson Joker looks amazing. Now it’s all but confirmed that new Ucs set based on 89 Burton Batman. Any news regarding the price? Honestly it’s a first Ucs I am interested in buying. Hopefully it’s either Batwing or Batmobile.

5 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

So far, Aquaman is the standout of this series for me. Sinestro is a close second and I’ll definitely be picking up a few Simons for the lanterns and Batman for the legs. 

Really looking forward to the D2C with Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker. 

I don’t think anybody has mentioned the possibility that this Aquaman could be in a set instead?

Since he’s got the same head and hair as before?

13 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I don’t think anybody has mentioned the possibility that this Aquaman could be in a set instead?

I don’t think there’s a DC winter wave, so he has to be from the CMF series :wink: CMF reusing heads is rare, but not unheard of (e.g. Wyldstyle in the TLM2 series).

And I have to agree with the rest of you, Nicholson Joker is amazing :sweet: I hope the D2C contains one or two additional figures based on the Burton era films, but if the Tumbler is anything to go by, this is probably it. These two figs are so good though that it doesn’t really matter :grin:

While it would be fantastic to get Burton Catwoman and Penguin, these figures are already stellar on their own.

The 89' Batman & Joker figures looks great! A Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman would be fantastic! :laugh:

As for the CMF's... well... I'm starting to realize I don't know much about the DC universe. None of the figs so far excite me.

I still don't get how the UCS set is 3300 pieces. Brickvault's Batmobile is 1700 pieces and it's massive.

Edited by hachiroku

Well, Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, only in the present tense. It doesn’t matter how good the print is on Nicholson Joker, if I ever get this set he will be spending his existence in the figure drawer. 3306 pieces is pretty big, I still would have preferred a Batmobile collection.

9 minutes ago, hachiroku said:

I still don't get how the UCS set is 3300 pieces. Brickvault's Batmobile is 1700 pieces and it's massive.

I know, that’s What I keep thinking. Either this set is massive or really intricate?

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Or, as others have speculated, it‘s more than one vehicle, like a 1700 piece Batmobile & a 1600 piece Batwing :classic: 

Batwing and Joker parade float from the movie as someone suggested here would be even better!

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Batwing and Joker parade float from the movie as someone suggested here would be even better!

All of the preview information so far specifies “Bat vehicle” rather than “Bat vehicles” but I can’t reconcile how accurate or specific we should understand that term. It might just be someone’s shorthand for “It’s something Batman....”

2 hours ago, scottypavarotti said:

I know, that’s What I keep thinking. Either this set is massive or really intricate?

Another option is that it comes with a platform to display the car or something like that.

4c41b220282475db943ecb46a105f677.jpg

Or an alley from Gotham.

Edited by hachiroku

Hi everyone, first post here so go easy on me. Do we know that the new D2C set only comes with Batman and Joker, or are there any other figures that might come in the set?

4 minutes ago, FastFlash said:

Hi everyone, first post here so go easy on me. Do we know that the new D2C set only comes with Batman and Joker, or are there any other figures that might come in the set?

Howdy! I’m not sure we know anything with total certainty. Maybe the piece count is certain? Only two minifigures seen so far, certainly...I for one don’t know if that’s in any way confirmed as the total number of figures.

Nicholson Joker looks cool, but I have no interest in the D2C so that's yet another cool figure I'll never get

7 hours ago, J4ck said:

He has a new handmold, armprinting, legprinting, side-legprinting and dual-molded legs. That's a bit much for a normal set don't you think?

5 hours ago, hachiroku said:

Many people have speculated the set to be a collection of vehicles rather than just 1 vehicle

32 minutes ago, FastFlash said:

As far as we know it’s two figures, 3306 pieces, November release date and 1989 Batman inspired. From that it’s unlikely to have any other figures, let alone anyone from Batman Returns. What it’s going to be is still up in the air. Based on the Tumbler, it’s too many pieces for one vehicle, unless they are doing a Hogwarts and using lots of 1x1 plates, tiles or studs. My guesses at this stage, like everyone else, are either both Batmobile and Batwing, or the Batmobile and a vignette. At the moment this set isn’t for me.

Welcome to Eurobricks.

At this point, I’m expecting a two-pack of the Batmobile and Batwing. 3306 pieces does seem like far too many for one vehicle unless it’s absolutely massive.