Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

[...] Wonder Woman has 2 transclear joysticks resembling her steering the invisible jet.

Now that’s clever :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I hope we get a classic Superman to complete the classic trinity.

Exactly. Sure, many people would prefer a different version, but they can’t leave the classic trinity hanging like that. I mean, when would we ever get classic Supes outside of this CMF series? :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

now with this Aquaman, Flash has to be included in some format

Why does this mean that Flash has to be included?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, notulisse said:

Why does this mean that Flash has to be included?

Because we have a variant of the original league for rebirth/n52 except him and Superman so far.

Not getting flash would be really odd since all the others are there(assuming we'll be getting Superman for sure)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, notulisse said:

Why does this mean that Flash has to be included?

Because we have a Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cyborg and Aquaman in the series. With Batman & WW both being first appearance, Superman, being one of the biggest characters, is practically a given. Which leaves Flash left out, and if they gave Aquaman a slot that could have gone to someone new, then Flash will likely be there. But it could be Jay Garrick or Wally West Flash. Because why give us new characters when they could capitalize on their big characters some more :def_shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Looking at @IRISHCLOWN's profile pic I'd love a Doctor Fate minifigure. It doesn't seem too crazy with us getting a Mr. Miracle minifigure. Etrigan would be awesome too.

I wouldn't hold your breath. We've already had a lot of new molds in this series. I'd be much more optimistic about someone like Deathstoke, who won't need new molds. Maybe in a possible series 2 Fate could appear? I certainly hope we get a series 2, there are many DC characters that definitely deserve the level of quality here, and many others I could never see appearing in a set (such as the Crime Syndicate). Even regular old Batman has never had his spiky gauntlet things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. We've already had a lot of new molds in this series. I'd be much more optimistic about someone like Deathstoke, who won't need new molds. Maybe in a possible series 2 Fate could appear? I certainly hope we get a series 2, there are many DC characters that definitely deserve the level of quality here, and many others I could never see appearing in a set (such as the Crime Syndicate). Even regular old Batman has never had his spiky gauntlet things.

No worries. I've learned to never hold my breath when it comes to Lego lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone link me the part on bricklink that wonder woman is supposedly holding? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90s Aquaman is pretty neat although it does have that cutting cost feel that Wonders has by using the same head and hairpiece as the Aquaman that came in Batman Batsub and the Underwater Clash set. Have we ever had a CMF series that used previous prints before?

Mister Miracle looks pretty cool but not a character I am any particular attachment to.

Bumblebee is a mixed bag. Top half looks decent if unremarkable. Bottom half is disappointing - plain black legs in a CMF series, really?

I know it's not gonna happen. But I just really want a Kingdom Come Superman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cut the Kragle said:

90s Aquaman is pretty neat although it does have that cutting cost feel that Wonders has by using the same head and hairpiece as the Aquaman that came in Batman Batsub and the Underwater Clash set. Have we ever had a CMF series that used previous prints before?

Mister Miracle looks pretty cool but not a character I am any particular attachment to.

Bumblebee is a mixed bag. Top half looks decent if unremarkable. Bottom half is disappointing - plain black legs in a CMF series, really?

I know it's not gonna happen. But I just really want a Kingdom Come Superman.

Series 19 was the first one, with a reused torso from a couple of years ago. 

So, it seems the CMFs reusing old prints is oficially a thing now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Cut the Kragle said:

Bumblebee is a mixed bag. Top half looks decent if unremarkable. Bottom half is disappointing - plain black legs in a CMF series, really?

I know they didn’t necessarily have to pick her for the series, but her original suit has plain black legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Series 19 was the first one, with a reused torso from a couple of years ago. 

So, it seems the CMFs reusing old prints is oficially a thing now

Which torso 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Which torso 

Shower Guy

The torso was from the Beach People Pack (2017)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that they're made in the same factory (?) as other sets, it's presumably easier to reuse assets like Arthur's head, and shower guy's torso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Just read that apparently all figures will include a jumber plate and transclear pieces to pose them in superhero... poses. So maybe she might still get that lasso and these transclear pieces that I thought were joysticks are just transclear pieces.

That sounds cool. Like some one before mentioned. I think  a whole box line purchase needs to made! 

 

I'm digging the series. And they still have so many more characters in the vault. 

 

Can't wait for final reveals! 

3 hours ago, ood0 said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. We've already had a lot of new molds in this series. I'd be much more optimistic about someone like Deathstoke, who won't need new molds. Maybe in a possible series 2 Fate could appear? I certainly hope we get a series 2, there are many DC characters that definitely deserve the level of quality here, and many others I could never see appearing in a set (such as the Crime Syndicate). Even regular old Batman has never had his spiky gauntlet things.

Death stroke seems to be getting a lot attention lately.

Titans TV show

New CW animated series

If we don't see time now we should down the track.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to complain given how much we're getting from the CMF series, but how long are we going to wait for a Harley Quinn with the pigtail piece in red and black?

I mean we went from red and blue pigtails to blonde with red and blue tips to the most recent blonde with pink and blue tips. The Lego Batman Movie line was a perfect time for a black and red classic pigtail piece but TLG made that weird new mold that nobody asked for. Really added insult to injury there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really holding out for a Raven fig...with Bumblebee and Cyborg, she'd fit perfectly alongside them, plus Titans is popular so would make sense from a marketing perspective -- I need to complete my Teen Titans lineup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Changbricks said:

I'm really holding out for a Raven fig...with Bumblebee and Cyborg, she'd fit perfectly alongside them, plus Titans is popular so would make sense from a marketing perspective -- I need to complete my Teen Titans lineup!

I think it’s a safe bet for first appearance Superman and either jay or wally, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

If we do get a first appearance Superman I hope he has squinty eyes like in the comics

Which would also work for Shazam 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Which would also work for Shazam 

This is now officially a thing I need

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, we have only four spots left, and if we won't get a Deathstroke minifgure that doesn't look disgusting, I will go straight to Area 51 and steal a proper Deathstroke figure from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Now, we have only four spots left, and if we won't get a Deathstroke minifgure that doesn't look disgusting, I will go straight to Area 51 and steal a proper Deathstroke figure from there.

And what’s wrong with 2015 Deathstroke minifig? Looks great to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

And what’s wrong with 2015 Deathstroke minifig? Looks great to me.

In my opinion he looks way too colorful, the DC Supervillains design is infinetely better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.