Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

New pictures of Supes and Batmite (with accesories) are up. I definetely like their printed tiles, but I really hate how they used one of those old capes on Batmite. Especially since it's a normal-sized cape on a small figure, so whatever you do you're going to damage that thing

15 hours ago, BrickHat said:

That is very hypocritical of M&R, because I remember he made a very smug video when The Brick Show got their channel suspended for supposedly putting leaked pictures in their channel. Purchasing stolen sets is unquestionably worse.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that sees it. Just to clarify BFAB didn’t buy the apocalypseburg set it was M&R, I didn’t phrase my sentences as good as I could have done.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

New pictures of Supes and Batmite (with accesories) are up. I definetely like their printed tiles, but I really hate how they used one of those old capes on Batmite. Especially since it's a normal-sized cape on a small figure, so whatever you do you're going to damage that thing

New capes are superior. Speaking of which, isn’t Superman the first CMF with the new style of cape?

2 minutes ago, J4ck said:

New capes are superior. Speaking of which, isn’t Superman the first CMF with the new style of cape?

I completely agree. I believe he's the first one with this shape, we did get soft capes in a CMF before though (Anna in Disney S2)

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I completely agree. I believe he's the first one with this shape, we did get soft capes in a CMF before though (Anna in Disney S2)

Didnt the Series 12 Hun Warrior have a soft cape?

30 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Didnt the Series 12 Hun Warrior have a soft cape?

It does look like the softer material. But I'm not sure as I don't have that fig

I've watched the review of the Simon Baz minifigure. I was expecting to see some footage of the packet and checklist. Maybe even an opening. The absence of this makes me wonder just how legally these minifigures were sourced by the seller...

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one that sees it. Just to clarify BFAB didn’t buy the apocalypseburg set it was M&R, I didn’t phrase my sentences as good as I could have done.

TLBM had the soft Batman cape on several figures. Malfoy in the HP series also had a soft cape. 

36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

TLBM had the soft Batman cape on several figures. Malfoy in the HP series also had a soft cape. 

Ahhhh! Cheers!

4 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Thanks man :classic:

Starting to think Superman doesn't have an alternate face...

I like Batmite having a long cape (fits with the whole "bad cosplay" aesthetic), but I don't like how it's the old material (even though I like the old material more). It'll just get damaged and bent.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 AM, J4ck said:

There’s no way he got them from a legitimate source this time!

I mean I did a collaboration with a website, I don't ask the legitimacy. The website had large quantity and i'm assuming the guy got them legally, he's kind of like a middle man.

Edited by Brother From Another Brick

Bat-mite is easily my most wanted of this series. That tile is one of the best tiles lego ever made :-)
That Daily Bugle tile is also neat. 

now my chase figs for this cmf series are: bat-mite, cyborg, cheetah and wonder woman. 

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Those words... those g***damn words

We still need to find them ??? 

7 hours ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

I mean I did a collaboration with a website, I don't ask the legitimacy. The website had large quantity and i'm assuming the guy got them legally, he's kind of like a middle man.

Are you going to do a review of them? It'd be great to see all the minifigures together. Also do you have their accessories too? 

9 hours ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

So? You didn’t get any packaging for a start. Is the website has large quantities then that’s even worse! They’re stolen property and that’s the truth. 

Also I’m not asking the legitimacy, I’m stating it.

And there’s the problem, assumption.

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

So? You didn’t get any packaging for a start. Is the website has large quantities then that’s even worse! They’re stolen property and that’s the truth. 

Also I’m not asking the legitimacy, I’m stating it.

And there’s the problem, assumption.

You're literally saying assumption is the problem and yet you do exactly the same thing.

15 hours ago, Brother From Another Brick said:

Do you genuinely think they came from a legitimate source? You spend enough time looking at Lego products to know they aren't released for 2 months. You know the only images are leaks from factory theft. They're being sold for double the RRP when a legitimate source would be charging the actual price for them. 

2 hours ago, Tygurah said:

You're literally saying assumption is the problem and yet you do exactly the same thing.

This is not an assumption. All the leaked figures are not figures officially given to Lego employees by the company - they are stolen from the factory. All the DC leaks - someone had to steal them.

2 hours ago, Tygurah said:

I’m not assuming, I know that website has either stolen them themselves or bought them from someone who’s stolen them.

The new batmobile is most excellent, can't wait to display it next to the Tumbler (and eventual batpod when I get around to bricklinking that thing, didn't realize the prices of those tires went down to about 9$, used to be 50 a piece when I originally searched for them lol). I haven't searched every page of this thread but what is the expected release on this?

Though it does make me want to consider modding the Tumbler to be smoother, all of the studded surfaces date it a bit and I think it's time for a refresh.

5 minutes ago, VBBN said:

The new batmobile is most excellent, can't wait to display it next to the Tumbler (and eventual batpod when I get around to bricklinking that thing, didn't realize the prices of those tires went down to about 9$, used to be 50 a piece when I originally searched for them lol). I haven't searched every page of this thread but what is the expected release on this?

Most likely 2nd half of November, I've read it releases on the 29th but idk how accurate that is

10 hours ago, J4ck said:

I’m not assuming, I know that website has either stolen them themselves or bought them from someone who’s stolen them.

Yeah, I just checked out the website that he links to in his review video of the GL minifig and they say in the description, comes as shown, assembled. If this were a case of just a retailer selling them before the shelf date then they would been coming in the retail packaging, unassembled and with the checklist. This is definitely dodgy!