Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

6 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Honestly, if the series had more minifig slots I think it'd be a lot better

Honestly if it had 100 slots I'd still have bought them all lmao

I think that shade of green works quite well. Considering this version of joker is supposed to be old. His hair wouldn’t go white, but instead a lighter hue of green.

Seriously 0 disappointments with this CMF besides the number of minifigs, of course that could be fixed in a DC Series 2 if this one sells well, which I think it will. 

Very happy with them all. Can’t wait to see the Bat-Mite fig. Joker’s awesome, definitely like the hair. Love Jay G, Cheetah and the first appearance Batman and WW. Hope we can get a FA Superman to go with them. Let the wish lists for series two begin...

Well I have to admit that the Superman works really well, and as much as I would have preferred an OG Joker over this one, he does look striking and different enough from the stream of existing Jokers. Roll on Bat-Mite.

Superman is better than expected. The shading works to make him distinct from other Supermen, and I'm beyond happy we finally are getting a laser vision face print that is pretty much the face he always pulls when he's using the power. 

I don't like Joker's hair. It doesn't fit that version of the character. At least it's the right colour? The rest is fine, nothing too special. I'm hoping for an alternate face with the right eye closed at the very least.

Edited by ood0

Much more impressed with Joker than I thought I’d be

really works as an interesting variant

Superman is a whole other story

it is a very nicely executed but I would have preferred the costume that followed it more

Joker kind of dissapoints me because it's a waste of CMF budget. With that level of printing he could have been on a set. That doesn't look like a $5 figure, especially compared with Cyborg and others. If they were going with a character wearing just a white suit, I'd rather get Black Mask: it's around the same level of violence this Joker had. And at least it would be a "brand new" character in LEGO form

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

Joker kinds of dissapoints me because it's a waste of CMF budget. With that level of printing we could have been on a set. That doesn't look like a $5 figure, especially compared with Cyborg and others. If they were going with a character wearing just a white suit, I'd rather get Black Mask: it's around the same level of  violence this Joker had. And at least it would be a "brand new" character in LEGO form

I agree, but I think that Joker is one of the most classic characters, and that's most likely why they're putting him in there. I would get him for the parts, but I am not terribly thrilled with TLG's choice here. On the other hand, that new Flash looks really interesting.

Bat Mite up. Looks exactly as he does in LBM3 (sans cape, at least in this photo)

TBH, now that the series has fully leaked. The only thing i see in the series are disappointment and missing figures.

Alan Scott should replace Simon Baz

Vixen should replace bumblebee

Kingdom Come Superman should replace rebirth superman

Lex Should replace Mr. Miracle

Black Adam should replace Bat-Mite

If this series had 20 figures, I would add:

Raven, Zatanna, Deathstroke, and either Doctor Fate or Booster Gold.

15 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Bat Mite up. Looks exactly as he does in LBM3 (sans cape, at least in this photo)

Can’t tell but does he have the articulated legs?

34 minutes ago, thatblockoguy said:

Not a deal breaker. It’s freaking Batmite!

Love him! Looks just like his appearance in the LEGO Batman animation short.

Bat-mite looks like his classic self, which is exactly what he was supposed to be, so I'm satisfied.

Joker looks spot-on for TDKR. Definitely glad for the leg printing, and just want to point out that he most definitely was selling poisoned cotton candy in the story, making this our official darkest Easter Egg in the series.

Superman's muscle shading is a little odd. I'll need to see better pics before I'm completely sold on it.

1 hour ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

TBH, now that the series has fully leaked. The only thing i see in the series are disappointment and missing figures.

Alan Scott should replace Simon Baz

Vixen should replace bumblebee

Kingdom Come Superman should replace rebirth superman

Lex Should replace Mr. Miracle

Black Adam should replace Bat-Mite

If this series had 20 figures, I would add:

Raven, Zatanna, Deathstroke, and either Doctor Fate or Booster Gold.

Wait wait, you want to replace one of the few new characters with another Lex Luthor?? Hold your tongue!

Bat-Mite looks very cute, I love the head mold. All in all I’m pretty happy with this series- I definitely would’ve made different choices but all the figures look good on the whole. Are all of them worth $5? Not really, but I’m still getting the whole series and some spares anyway. 

29 minutes ago, InnerRayg said:

Wait wait, you want to replace one of the few new characters with another Lex Luthor?? Hold your tongue!

Does anyone even want Mr. Miracle? Cake-stealing Lex would’ve been a better choice.

I want mister miracle 

In fact, now I want Big Barda to replace the next Lex Luthor minifigure 

Edited by steveholt

7 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Honestly, if the series had more minifig slots I think it'd be a lot better

Honestly, maybe this is why I'm disappointed in the series. I think four more figs could've fixed it for me. 

I'm not familiar with the Rebirth storylines. Why does Superman look so pasty?

I've never seen him look like that in any of the artwork.