Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

Bat-mite isn't really a nemesis though, nor is he a golden age character (1938-1956, he's from 1959). Mxyzptlk is more likely, and Luthor more likely still.

That's who I meant to type. Got my 5th dimensional imps mixed up for a second there...

30 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I’ve played with the idea of the Monk being one of them, as his hood has been in the Batcave trophy room forever. Unfortunately I don’t think he’s mainstream enough to justify a spot. Same with a lot of them really. 

I agree that it will probably end up being someone more mainstream, like modern day Scarecrow, Mad Hatter or Deadshot (they said character introduced in golden age, not character based on golden age appearance (which is a shame because golden age Scarecrow is creepy and golden age Deadshot is incredibly different to modern Deadshot)), but there were a few more obscure ones on there that I thought they have a slight possibility of doing with the level of obscurity they're going for, such as Tweedledum or Tweedledee (with the intent to get 2 of the same figure, since they're identical anyway. Maybe an alternate head like with the cmf mime) or The Cavalier, both known from B:TBatB.

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Better pictures of the UCS Batman figure are on instagram. The cowl/cape piece looks really good.

I can't really tell if the cape part is hard plastic, soft plastic or cloth. 

11 minutes ago, FastFlash said:

I'm guessing it's a light rubber material

11 minutes ago, FastFlash said:

That whole thing should be soft plastic.

Although I agree that it should be a soft rubber. From the amount of leaks, I think the Keaton cape is a hard plastic. Which is easily one of Lego's stupidest ever choices in a set.

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Although I agree that it should be a soft rubber. From the amount of leaks, I think the Keaton cape is a hard plastic. Which is easily one of Lego's stupidest ever choices in a set.

Which probably means we’ll get some form of display stand for the minifigs. Similar to the tumbler

33 minutes ago, thebrickobserver said:

It's probably rubber material similar to the Flash's mask.

Eeesh I'm not a fan of that plastic.

Edited by FastFlash

These are my wishlist for the remaining 4 slots...

Samurai - Superfriends cartoon
Toyman - Classic Challenge of the Superfriends
Big Barda - with new molded headpiece
Superman - New 52 version (what we've been seeing on those Lego JL animations)

Capture.JPG

Edited by thebrickobserver

I actually like the molded cape. I love the flying in the wind look and it’s perfect for a display minifigure, which is exactly what this one is. It doesn’t need to sit down because it wouldn’t fit in a scaled up vehicle anyway. I really love that new piece. 

I'd rather hard plastic, (it could be dual molded with both though) because the print comes off of soft rubber too easily.

15 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'd rather hard plastic, (it could be dual molded with both though) because the print comes off of soft rubber too easily.

Also the soft rubber one gets sticky when exposed to sun for too long. That's what happened to several of my figures, and it was gross.

Lego decided not to make another Deadpool minifigure after the R-rated film came out. Anyway think this will be the case with Joker? I certainly hope so.

12 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Lego decided not to make another Deadpool minifigure after the R-rated film came out. Anyway think this will be the case with Joker? I certainly hope so.

Huh, you saying you don't want lego to make another joker figure

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

I highly doubt that because Joker is the most popular supervillain and 4th most popular comic book character in general. His darkness hasn’t stopped Lego from making minifigures of him before and I doubt they’ll stop now because of one R-rated movie. It’s set outside of the main franchise with a very specific and very different Joker- it’s not like Deadpool, where the movie is the definitive version of the character in pop culture. 

9 minutes ago, FastFlash said:

Is there any news about what the chase figure might be for CMF?

We don’t even know for sure that there is a chase minifigure in the CMF. 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

JP Joker will happen. It has to. 

That movie is becoming a legend. 

The movie may be a masterpiece, but keep in mind the target audience for that film, and the target audience for LEGO. The Joker isn't done yet as a comic based LEGO figure, but Phoenix will NEVER happen