Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Funny 

I deleted the post when I realized it was him but clearly not fast enough

i felt guilty for cutting and pasting my list not realizing the size of the letters 

feel free to delete 

new pic of bagged MM with cuffs and chains!

Edited by thatblockoguy

There’s a 1x2 jumper plate and transparent piece as well.

Printing indicates there’s a green cape too, display plate and cape are never packaged with the other pieces.

Mister Miracle was posted in the usual places. He looks really good! I’m very excited for this figure (now all we need is Big Barda). I haven’t spoken about some of the other figures. The Batman and Wonder Woman are must-haves for me. I can’t wait to see the rest of this series. There seems to be a really good variety and selection of characters we haven’t yet seen in physical form (if we get Zatanna it will be perfect).

I've been suspicious about the number of leaks, but I draw the line at Aquaman. Are we really accepting that he uses the exact same head?? Rest of the fig is cool and all, but it's just a little lazy

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I've been suspicious about the number of leaks, but I draw the line at Aquaman. Are we really accepting that he uses the exact same head?? Rest of the fig is cool and all, but it's just a little lazy

See the thing is that, starting with TLM2, the minifigures series are produced in the same factory as everything else, so it is now as easy for them to leak as any other minifig coming out of the usual places, there was a piece or two from both TLM2 and series 19 that leaked, which rarely would happen before 

This series is crazy... Not in a good way in my opinion. The choices here are just flat bad. Mr. Miracle is a cool colourful inclusion! But the inclusion of Aquaman 100% means that the Flash will be in the series. Probably the original Jay Garick.

As for the last two spots in the series. I'd turn to the Super Friends for help. The series is really lacking with villains, we only have two right now from the Super Friends. So I'm gonna guess Lex Luthor and maybe someone colourful like Brainiac. 

Are we sure that the Keaton Batman isn’t part of the DC CMF series? I mean it leaked alongside the other cmf. I wouldn’t put it past LEGO to throw in another Batman.

If it were part of a D2C/UCS set, wouldn’t we have pictures or leaked details of said set already?

I might be out of the loop on some leaked details but that’s my hunch.

I just realised how accurate the Keaton batsuit is.... the minifig won't be able to turn its head to look at anything, and will barely be able to move its arms! Just like the real thing!

Meanwhile, this CMF line up is just... so so random. I'm good with a lot of the choices but i'd love to know the process by how they decided on these specific figures! I've been waiting for a 90s style Aquaman with the hook hand since the long haired minifig landed with Ocean master easlier this year! And that is a variant thats actually worth picking up. Not just another batsuit etc

Edited by MatBoyWonder

Just now, Leggomyleggo said:

Are we sure that the Keaton Batman isn’t part of the DC CMF series? I mean it leaked alongside the other cmf. I wouldn’t put it past LEGO to throw in another Batman.

If it were part of a D2C/UCS set, wouldn’t we have pictures or leaked details of said set already?

I might be out of the loop on some leaked details but that’s my hunch.

No it is definitely part of the UCS set coming in December and not of the CMF.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

No it is definitely part of the UCS set coming in December and not of the CMF.

November ;) not December 

Also so far with the cmf there are 6-7 new molds with the 12 figures we have seen so far 

HELL YES, MISTER MIRACLE!!! And that Aquaman looks gorgeous! I really like how this series has gotten a handful of looks I never expected Lego to adapt for repeat heroes.

I wonder if you can use those parts in an iron man fig.  First thought was it looked like a poor knockoff version.

44 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

November ;) not December 

Also so far with the cmf there are 6-7 new molds with the 12 figures we have seen so far 

Oh I had a source tell me it was coming in December. Maybe that will be the regular date and it will release earlier in november for VIPS?

Just now, thatblockoguy said:

New pic of Batman and wonder woman

cant tell what’s in her hands

Batman has 2 blue batarangs and Wonder Woman has 2 transclear joysticks resembling her steering the invisible jet.

At this point it’s basically confirmed that we are getting versions of Superman and the flash. As for the other two, who could say what they’ll do but odds are it won’t be anything really surprising and worthwhile.

Cheetah and Bumblebee kind of salvage the series for me, though it'll be nice to save some cash on a CMF wave for once. Really interested to see where the Keaton Batman shows up.

3 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Oh I had a source tell me it was coming in December. Maybe that will be the regular date and it will release earlier in november for VIPS?

Batman has 2 blue batarangs and Wonder Woman has 2 transclear joysticks resembling her steering the invisible jet.

No Lasso? Strange

24 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Really interested to see where the Keaton Batman shows up.

It's the D2C, which has been said many times before

15 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It's the D2C, which has been said many times before

Is this official? The cape seems too bulky to be a CMF and it's makes sense for it to be included with the D2C. But is this legit news or just speculation?

Really liking the look for Peter David's Aquaman and Mr. Miracle. This will be the first CMF series that I'll be collecting.

Edited by Moon_Knight

5 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Is this official? The cape seems too bulky to be a CMF and it's makes sense for it to be included with the D2C. But is this legit news or just speculation?

Really liking the look for Peter David's Aquaman and Mr. Miracle. This will be the first CMF series that I'll be collecting.

It’s as official as leaked information can be.

For the curious 

Batman 1939, Detective Comics #27

Wonder Woman 1941, All Star Comics #8

Cheetah 1943, Wonder Woman #6

Sinestro 1961, Green Lantern Vol 2 #7

Metamorpho 1965, The Brave and the Bold #57

Mr Miracle 1971, Mr Miracle #1 (he might be a later version, will alter when a clearer picture comes out)

Bumblebee 1976, Teen Titans #48 (as Bumblebee, the character first appeared in #45)

Cyborg 1980, DC Comics Presents #26

Aquaman (in particular this version) 1995, Aquaman Vol 5 #9

Stargirl 1999, Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. #0

Huntress (if we’re sticking with New 52) 2011, Worlds’ Finest #1

Simon Baz 2012, New 52 Free Comic Book Day Edition 

1. Simon Baz

2. Stargirl

3. Metamorpho

4. Sinestro

5. Classic Cyborg

6. Classic Batman

7. Classic Wonder Woman

8. Huntress

9. Bumblebee

10. Classic Cheetah

11. One armed Aquaman

12. Mister Miracle

Superman has to be one to complete the classic Trinity, and now with this Aquaman, Flash has to be included in some format. I'm hoping the other two will be villains, most ideally Deathstroke and the most nefarious villain to ever splash the pages of DC comics; Animal Vegetable Mineral Man

Edited by Quicksilver838

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Supergirl has to be one to complete the classic Trinity, and now with this Aquaman, Flash has to be included in some format. I'm hoping the other two will be villains, most ideally Deathstroke and the most nefarious villain to ever splash the pages of DC comics; Animal Vegetable Mineral Man

I hope we get a classic Superman to complete the classic trinity.

2 hours ago, thatblockoguy said:

No Lasso? Strange

Just read that apparently all figures will include a jumber plate and transclear pieces to pose them in superhero... poses. So maybe she might still get that lasso and these transclear pieces that I thought were joysticks are just transclear pieces.