Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Robert8 said:

This is starting to feel like TLBM S2: a series with a very few new pieces and a bunch of obscure characters/weird versions

What? We're literally getting the trinity, as well as a Green Lantern and Cyborg. Who knows what else is in store. Just because the choice of variants for the main heroes were a surprise doesn't mean that this is in any way like TLBM 2.

13 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

This is starting to feel like TLBM S2: a series with a very few new pieces and a bunch of obscure characters/weird versions

But the difference being that all the variants/characters we've seen so far have been canon to DC's history or are still seen to this day in the comics and aren't just Super Friends/1978 Superman The Movie characters, or joke outfits like the beachwear designs that took up 1/4 of the slots in the Series.

Side-note, those blue Batarangs that First Appearance Batman comes with will fit perfectly for Nightwing's Wing-Dings (his own personal Batarangs).

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I like First Appearance Wonder Woman, but the minifigure really needed new hair.

Or alternate hair and a printed tiara (IF that combination looked decent). It's a shame that they went cheap and gave Diana her regular, inaccurate hair.

I also wish the tiara was yellow like her "eagle" breastplate / insignia. They're meant to be the same colour, whether gold or yellow.

The bracelets also seem incorrect. They should probably be very dark blue or grey. I'd also would have liked more stars on the skirt.

I like the Wonder Woman but she would have looked better with a new hairpiece. Classic Cheetah could be good but I don’t get the inclusion of Bumblebee. 

I like the Wonder Woman figure but she really needed a new hairpiece, and the flesh printing on her torso is awfull. They really need to fix that issue, it's pretty pathetic how long it's been happening and they still haven't done anything about it. I'm also very disappointed this will probably mean we'll get first appearance Superman, a figure no one really wanted.

3 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

You know, I would like to do a poll on whether people would prefer a 1938 Superman variant or a kingdom come superman variant for the cmf.

No need for a poll to know KC Superman will come out on top

23 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

According to falconfan on Instagram, the TT character is Bumblebee and we’re getting a classic Cheetah.

Thats.... disappointing. Though I'll probably get them for completionists sake

Bumble Bee is really unexpected. I would prefer other Titans over her, but I'm ok with it. 

Cheetah I what's worrying me. If we are getting a classic Cheetah, this *could* mean we'll get classic Joker and Lex to go along side her and the classic Trinity. While I wouldn't mind that, the series only has 6 spots left with one of them more than likely belonging to Superman. 

I still have my hopes on Deathstroke or Rebirth Wally, but chances seem to be sliming.

Edited by IRISHCLOWN

7 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Bumble Bee is really unexpected. I would prefer other Titans over her, but I'm ok with it. 

Cheetah I what's worrying me. If we are getting a classic Cheetah, this *could* mean we'll get classic Joker and Lex to go along side her and the classic Trinity. While I wouldn't mind that, the series only has 6 spots left with one of them more than likely belonging to Superman. 

I still have my hopes on Deathstroke or Rebirth Wally, but chances seem to be sliming.

We just need to overstock on these Figs so a series 2 can happen! Prepare your wallets

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

A classic Cheetah is pretty cool. I probably would have preferred a Teen Titans Donna Troy if they were willing to draw from the Wonder Family.

But, as others have mentioned, I'm guessing that they're including villains for the Trinity.

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It was always going to be because the license saps away some of the budget. But look at the new pieces we do have.

4 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

You know, I would like to do a poll on whether people would prefer a 1938 Superman variant or a kingdom come superman variant for the cmf.

a) it’s too late to sway the outcome and b) it’s kind of expected as we had Supes’ 80th, now Batman’s, and very soon it will be Wonder Woman’s. 

@Falconfan1414 how close was I? It was a toss up between Ravager and Bumblebee.

Prisclla Rich is a great idea for a figure on LEGO’s part! People love costumed characters and I can see non fans searching for her. I wonder will she be the only one or will characters like CopperHead follow?

2 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

We just need to overstock on these Figs so a series 2 can happen! Prepare your wallets

I do not think this will be a best-seller series outside the realm of DC fans and kids. Nice for the fans that they get a series, but unless some of the figs comes with a interesting accessory I do not plan on buying any :sceptic:

Can’t we get the full list of characters yet? If people know why is there a hold back? Just curious.

Honestly getting another Mr Freeze would be awesome!

21 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Can’t we get the full list of characters yet? If people know why is there a hold back? Just curious.

Leakers like the attention I guess

44 minutes ago, J4ck said:

They often hold back information because their source doesn't want them to share something yet, and sometimes they want more attention I guess. I'm not a leaker so I don't really know the ins and outs

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

We got Mr. Freeze this summer, and there was the perfect TLBM one, and there was also Juniors Mr. Freeze which was really cool, and the one without red glasses from Batman/Aquaman set, and also the first Mr. Freeze ever. Maybe I missed another one or two. But there is definitely the right amount of him for now.

Not my favorite variant of Wonder Woman, but I have a complete collection of every LEGO Wonder Woman released to date so why stop now? ?What we've seen so far doesn't go quite as deep into the deep cuts as I might have hoped, but then again I had been hoping for stuff that probably never stood a chance. Like Red Tornado. The Ma Hunkel version.

Bumblebee and Cheetah are disappointing. While I like Cheetah, her classic design looks really bad. I prefer the Rebirth one, kind of like a Chima look.

Well, so we know 10/16 of the whole CMF. Why don't we have a whole list already? If there is a Classic WW and Classic Cheetah, there's probably classic Joker for Batman and classic Supes with classic Luthor. That would be 13/16. I reaaally hope we get Deathstroke, he's like so cool and the only minfig of him looks disgusting. I would also appreciate like classic Starfire.

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Bumblebee and Cheetah are disappointing. 

Nothing on IG yet... Can you tell as what pieces they use, including accessories? :sweet: Thanks

33 minutes ago, tafkatb said:

Like Red Tornado. The Ma Hunkel version.

Oh god, please do this lego

Edited by ood0

18 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Nothing on IG yet... Can you tell as what pieces they use, including accessories? :sweet: Thanks

The leakers only posted pictures of how they look in the comics themselves. But from those pictures you can already tell wether you like their designs or not, I really don't like Cheetah so I think it is a wasted spot. She has so many good designs and they pick the classic design?

Ok, so far we know of three Golden Agers; Batman, Wonder Woman and Cheetah. You have Silver Age Sinestro and Metamorpho. Bumblebee, Cyborg and Huntress are Bronze Age, and Stargirl and Simon Baz are Modern Age. If you get three more GA to match the Trinity, that leaves three spots left. Theoretically. There are also currently four potential villains. We need more villainy!

10 hours ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

6 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

No need for a poll to know KC Superman will come out on top

After seeing the KC Superman costume for the upcoming CW crossover, that is easily the Superman figure I'd want most in this wave, bar perhaps Mon-El.

A first appearance Superman is extremely likely at this point, but I'd doubt we'd see a first appearance Joker or Lex Luthor, as Joker's design wasn't anything special or too different from his previous figures, and Lex is just a ginger guy in a suit.

But if we're on the lines of first appearances, how about a first appearance Flash?

latest?cb=20060201011119