Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Im thinking it's going to be Slade. "Inspired by" could easily mean it's an indirect tie-in (similar to how Stargirl and Huntress both are for Stargirl and Birds of Prey). Slade, Raven, or Nightwing are probably the most likely if that's the case since all three have designs from DCSV that haven't been made in physical form.

Deathstroke would be a great inclusion in this series! Although I'd want to have a helmet mold, rather than printed head. 

Also still hoping a fun Joker variant and Doctor Fate pop up in this series. So far I'm very happy with what we are getting!

Okay, my wish list for the the remaining minifigures...

- Zatanna
- Doctor Fate
- Kingdom Come Superman
- Wonder Woman Odyssey
- Power Girl (I know, doubtful!)
- Jay Garrick
- The Phantasm
- Red Tornado
- Booster Gold
- Ventriloquist

The Phantasm is being brought into comic canon soon (which I would be excited for if it weren't for the fact that it is being written by Tom king...) and Ventriloquist is rumoured to be appearing in The Suicide Squad movie...

If we don't get Saint Walker, perhaps OG Sinestro's body and legs could be useful for a purist Blue Lantern,

I'm not that familiar with TTG, but maybe Terra? She looks pretty different in the animated series than she does in the comics. Maybe a minifigure drawn from the cartoon version? 

I don’t think it’s going to be Slade, it seems a bit obvious and he’s in more than just TTG. So not Starfire, Robin as Batman, Killer Moth, Brain/Mallah, Terra, Gizmo, Jinx, Brother Blood, Red X or Dr Light. I would rule out the rest of the main cast. Speedy, Aqualad, Bumblebee, Mas y Menos, and B’wana Beast, Jim Gordon are possible heroes. Billy Numerous (genius move for army building) and See-More are the only Hive options, as Mammoth would be too big. Other villains left that aren’t too large are Mad Mod, Control Freak, Mumbo, Mother Mae-Eye, Ravager. I’m going to go Ravager, just because it’s a nice twist on Slade.

13 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I don’t think it’s going to be Slade, it seems a bit obvious and he’s in more than just TTG. So not Starfire, Robin as Batman, Killer Moth, Brain/Mallah, Terra, Gizmo, Jinx, Brother Blood, Red X or Dr Light. I would rule out the rest of the main cast. Speedy, Aqualad, Bumblebee, Mas y Menos, and B’wana Beast, Jim Gordon are possible heroes. Billy Numerous (genius move for army building) and See-More are the only Hive options, as Mammoth would be too big. Other villains left that aren’t too large are Mad Mod, Control Freak, Mumbo, Mother Mae-Eye, Ravager. I’m going to go Ravager, just because it’s a nice twist on Slade.

Not Aqualad, mas y menos, kid flash, ravager or bwana

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

He asked me. The figure I’m referring to is not that

Dang, that doesn’t leave many. If it’s one of those I’m surprised as they are deep cut city. If it’s not I’m beginning to wonder what I’ve missed.

Wonder woman just leaked. It is her classic suit: Looks pretty good.

Though this figure decreases the chances of a kingdom come superman. We are now probably just getting his classic suit. Really just want Supe’s Kingdom come suit.

Diana is the first minifig of the series I’m not getting... I’ll stick with the 2012 version (I’m a sucker for DCAU and that was the closest we have so far).

Edited by The Pearson

So... This is now officially half the series... C'mon now, we've never had this many leaks from a CMF, let alone this early before it's release

I think Wonder Woman would look better with dual-molded legs instead of the skirt piece, but other than that it’s a pretty good figure. This and Batman also pretty much confirms we’ll be getting Golden Age Superman as well. 

I bet if we do get another series, that’s where we’ll see variants like Kingdom Come Superman and Hush Batman. 

Wonder Woman looks pretty good, but they really should've made a new tiara/hair combo instead of just reusing the one that's been used since 2012. Golden Age Wonder Woman had her hair pushed more back instead of the Silver Age/Modern Wonder Woman style that we see today:

Image result for wonder woman golden age

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Another look at Cyborg, Batman and Huntress is out, better detailing the new Batman mask mold, and Huntress' alternate, angry face

I quite like that Wonder Woman. She finally has bracelets on a non-DCEU version and I've actually been wanting to see that skirt used on a Golden Age version since Minnie and Alice were released. She could have used a new hairpiece and I realize why people wouldn't be too excited as there are better variants out there, but eh. I wonder what the legs look like under the skirt.

Batman's growing on me to. The cowl looks much better from this new angle. 

This one looks off. Maybe she needed a new hairpiece? 

Cost saver for sure.

My only real gripe is the hair piece. It's a good figure though. I don't see how they could have made it any better.

I am a bit disappointed that this all but confirms 1938 Superman. Not a variant anyone was really hoping for.

Edited by RadioYeh

I think the skirt is just way to big, added along with the very little amount of print on the torso and the old hair, it is just underwhelming.

2 more figs possibly coming soon aswell. I assume it'll be the TT character and Superman.

Edited by IRISHCLOWN

This is starting to feel like TLBM S2: a series with a very few new pieces and a bunch of obscure characters/weird versions

You know, I would like to do a poll on whether people would prefer a 1938 Superman variant or a kingdom come superman variant for the cmf.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince