Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:
7 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

I'd bet $50 that we're going to get a first appearance-style Superman. It's too perfect a paring to ignore.

While I agree it would be a good pairing I really hope it doesn't come true. First appearance Superman would be a waste of a figurespot imo

Eh, I don't know, Christo7108's take on such looked pretty nice I thought... :shrug_oh_well:

superman-golden-age_orig.jpg

11 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

I've also done a little digging and while the belt on the First Appearance Batman IS inaccurate for a Detective Comics #27 Batman (though on the cover of the issue, he has a rectangular buckle :wacko:), it works perfectly for a Detective Comics #28 Batman :grin:

Hmmm, I somewhat would've liked to have seen the alternate belt design instead in spite of such; but besides that, it's a pretty good-looking take! :thumbup: :smug:

Heh, it is funny though how we're getting two new variant-specific Bat-Cowl molds at the same time. 

Seeing Cyborg gives me hope that we might get a Donna Troy in her original red jumpsuit!

And the First Appearance Batman gives me hope that we might see a First Appearance Wonder Woman, although I’m not sure they have a fitting 1940s style hairpiece for Diana?

Damn, you blink for two seconds and half the minifigs leak!

Well, these leaks are more a mixed bag for me...

Huntress I did not predict in my wildest dreams but awesome! Now just give me the Question too!

I am pretty non-plussed by Cyborg in general. Seriously DC stop tryna make Cyborg happen. The Batman with the original costume is a nice suprise but I'm not considering him essential. I'm not super huge on the keaton mini fig either. Neither of those will be vital for me.

Problem is we're running out of slots and there's lots more i was hoping would make the cut!!

Edited by MatBoyWonder

1 minute ago, Agent 86 said:

And the First Appearance Batman gives me hope that we might see a First Appearance Wonder Woman, although I’m not sure they have a fitting 1940s style hairpiece for Diana?

Oooooh, I'd love to see that!!! :thumbup: :purrr:

Do we know what the limited edition - writing on the batmobil box means? Will it be a Comic con exclusive or is this just marketing like the regular sold ultimate collector series star wars sets? It seems to be minifigure scale, isn't it? Never liked any Batmobil Lego did except the one from the Jokerland set, but this is really pretty.

Until now the cmf is a dissapointment for me and becomes worse with every figure. I can't help myself but cyborg looks like a pole dancer in that outfit... The only piece i could maybe use someday is the black hair from the woman in purple outfit. I wouldn't want the rest for free.

Edited by Gorilla94

4 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

Do we know what the limited edition - writing on the batmobil box means? Will it be a Comic con exclusive or is this just marketing like the regular sold ultimate collector series star wars sets?

Well, New York Comic Con starts tomorrow, so perhaps that's our culprit? Maybe we'll finally be seeing the rumored "Batvehicle" D2C unveiled for then too? :shrug_oh_well:

3 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, New York Comic Con starts tomorrow, so perhaps that's our culprit? Maybe we'll finally be seeing the rumored "Batvehicle" D2C unveiled for then too? :shrug_oh_well:

Oh, ok. I guess we'll have to wait then :/

Are d2cs always big sets? I mean... this is a batmobil.

1 hour ago, Gorilla94 said:

Until now the cmf is a dissapointment for me and becomes worse with every figure. I can't help myself but cyborg looks like a pole dancer in that outfit... The only piece i could maybe use someday is the black hair from the woman in purple outfit. I wouldn't want the rest for free.

Wait what? Imho he’s the best figure so far together with Metamorpho

2 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Oh, ok. I guess we'll have to wait then :/

Are d2cs always big sets? I mean... this is a batmobil.

I'm pretty sure the Winter Village sets are also D2C sets so they don't necessarily have to be big

Donna Troy in her classic starfield costume would really please my missus. She has a massive soft spot for that character, especially in that costume.

I'm still betting on a Kingdom Come Supes rather than first appearance.

I don't know why but I'm also wondering if they might round out the trilogy with a Wonder Woman Odyssey minfigure...

7 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

According to falconfan, a dc figure will reuse a main Disney character piece 

Maybe Scrooge’s top hat? Although ‘main’ makes me think the mice.

I’m thinking Green Loontern (ducks), Jonah Hex (Woody), or Dex-Starr (Cheshire or chipmunks).

Edited by The Pearson

There are lots of possibilities here.

I'm thinking Clayface using Hades leg piece could possibly work, or Static with Frozone's circle board thing, but I'm not sure who we would consider main Disney characters aside from the obvious Micky, Minnie, Donald, etc.

52 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

According to falconfan, a dc figure will reuse a main Disney character piece 

What does this mean? 

A piece that was introduced for that "main" character? 

The only piece I can think of is Minnie's skirt mould , as those wouldn't have licensing issues with Disney

Just now, Robert8 said:

What does this mean? 

The only piece I can think of is Minnie's skirt mould , as those wouldn't have licensing issues with Disney

I assume it means a piece that was either first used or exclusive to the figure, otherwise the hint would be too broad that it would be useless.

I could see Scrooge's hat being used with a new hairpiece for the Mad Hatter. I feel like he'd be a good choice for a CMF.

Looking back at it, he specifically said "would work well for someone"  implying said character wouldn't necessarily have the piece, just that it would work for the character.

If you go off that logic, the top hat definitely could mean a new mold for Zatanna.

Edited by IRISHCLOWN
Misquoted

26 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

What does this mean? 

Idk, that’s what I was told 

possibly braids from elsa or ana used for Circe? CMFs always seem to have at least 1 non legged character, and Circe would likely have a skirt and she fits with wonder woman's rising popularity? However she doesn't have much relevance at this point

4 minutes ago, pinataben53 said:

possibly braids from elsa or ana used for Circe? CMFs always seem to have at least 1 non legged character, and Circe would likely have a skirt and she fits with wonder woman's rising popularity? However she doesn't have much relevance at this point

If we need a non legged character, i'd hope they maybe use the genie "legs/swirl" for the Specter. 

5 hours ago, Cut the Kragle said:

Donna Troy in her classic starfield costume would really please my missus. She has a massive soft spot for that character, especially in that costume.

I'm still betting on a Kingdom Come Supes rather than first appearance.

I don't know why but I'm also wondering if they might round out the trilogy with a Wonder Woman Odyssey minfigure...

That Wonder Woman outfit looks great, I'm also really rooting for KC Supes!

This Disney piece has to be Scrooge's hat, combined with a hair piece with a hole on top for Zatanna

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

What does this mean? 

That skirt piece would work well for First Appearance Wonder Woman's culottes / skirt.