Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

They’ll be all comic based, some designs may be influenced by TV and Film but ultimately still comic based.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will be the case. Characters that will coincide with other media events (like Crisis on Infinite Earths, Birds of Prey, etc) but ultimately they will all be based on their comic appearances.

24 minutes ago, Cut the Kragle said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will be the case. Characters that will coincide with other media events (like Crisis on Infinite Earths, Birds of Prey, etc) but ultimately they will all be based on their comic appearances.

Exactly.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

They’ll be all comic based, some designs may be influenced by TV and Film but ultimately still comic based.

Oh yeah, there’s going to be influence; having read the TLBM Making the Movie book I know there are DC fans in the company, and I would expect them to keep a weather eye on things.

12 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Oh yeah, there’s going to be influence; having read the TLBM Making the Movie book I know there are DC fans in the company, and I would expect them to keep a weather eye on things.

Given how deep some of the cuts are, a portion of the designers have to be fans :laugh:

Now we know 5/16 of the lineup. And the amount of insane detail that he has easily puts him above the 3 other Cyborgs we've gotten in the past 4 years.

Just give me Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, classic Beast Boy, classic Starfire, Raven, and complete it with the 1966 Robin minifigure and you can have the lineup from the New Teen Titans #1 from the 80s.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Huh?

How come we already saw 25% of the CMF line? And the leaker is saying more will be posted tomorrow!

I don't remember so many CMFs leaked before

3 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Now we know 5/20 of the lineup. And the amount of insane detail that he has easily puts him above the 3 other Cyborgs we've gotten in the past 4 years.

Just give me Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, classic Beast Boy, classic Starfire, Raven, and complete it with the 1966 Robin minifigure and you can have the lineup from the New Teen Titans #1 from the 80s.

There are 16 characters in this series

Edited by Robert8

Holy heck! That's half of the series already. I assume Huntress and Batman will uploaded tomorrow

Apparently Batman is based on his first appearance, so it will be something like this

Image result for batman first appearanceImage result for batman first appearance

List of Figures leaked for the cmf:

1. Sinestro

2. Simon Baz

3. Cyborg

4. Metamorpho

5. Stargirl

7. Huntress

8. Classic Batman

It is a given we are getting a new superman, really want if there is a superman for it to be a kingdom come version.

I was hoping for a superbly detailed Hush Batman, but Detective Comics #27 Batman is just as amazing. As least he's not a convention exclusive.

And after years of her only being in the games, Huntress finally gets a physical figure, just in time for the Birds of Prey movie.

Wow this really shaping to be quite the series! :excited:

Since his figure's debut in 2012 LEGO has effectively used the exact same Superman figure. I would be very surprised if we didn't get a new version here.

I wonder if LEGO will use an existing Batman mold or get creative and possibly make use of the wolverine helmet, which would be far closer to how it looks on the page.

That looks really good! But how are we seeing so many of these figures 4 months before the release, the only time I can remember a full figure leaking from a licensed CMF was last years Voldemort.

One thing we do know for sure: the designers must be massive DC fans to give us figures like these!

38 minutes ago, RadioYeh said:

I wonder if LEGO will use an existing Batman mold or get creative and possibly make use of the wolverine helmet, which would be far closer to how it looks on the page.

I think they will either reuse Wolverine's comic helmet or create a brand new mold

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Cyborg looks cool, but what’s up with that purple chain? :wacko: Was this his weapon of choice in his early days? :laugh:

I have absolutely no idea, I did find the cyborg this is based on but he doesn't have any kind of chain

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Cyborg looks cool, but what’s up with that purple chain? :wacko: Was this his weapon of choice in his early days? :laugh:

I think this cover might solve that question: 

TalesoftheNewTeenTitans1cyborg.jpg

Nice OG Cyborg. I was thinking the other day whether to put a flying hat on Beast Boy, now I might have to. Stoked for the others, too.

33 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

I think this cover might solve that question: 

I wonder if this means that we will get the characters from the other 3 issues. I'd really like a classic Raven minifig.

135007762.jpg

5 hours ago, Starboy072 said:

Classic Cyborg from CMF series on my Instagram @bricknbricks

This guy looks great!  Maybe we are getting Disco Nightwing after all... he's this vintage.