Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

(points out again that the branding doesn't mean LEGO only produces Batman sets now)

I know that. 

But it does look like Batman has his own theme.

1 hour ago, RadioYeh said:

Is the supposed Bat-D2C rumored for November? Anyone know the list of future D2C's?

I believe it is rumoured for November.

Edited by J4ck

3 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I believe it has already been confirmed to be a Batmobile. I also heard rumors of it costing 250 euros.

By who?

Other than the people speculating, who’s confirmed it to be the Batmobile?

15 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I believe it has already been confirmed to be a Batmobile. I also heard rumors of it costing 250 euros.

How original of Lego 

6 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

How original of Lego 

I’d love it if it was something else, not sure what, Cave, Batwing etc... but something not Batmobile would be nice. However, unless they really balls it up, I’m gonna buy it...

Just now, scottypavarotti said:

I’d love it if it was something else, not sure what, Cave, Batwing etc... but something not Batmobile would be nice. However, unless they really balls it up, I’m gonna buy it...

Me too

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Me too

The "completist" in me would quite like an appropriately scaled version of the Bat from Dark Knight Rises to go with my Tumbler and Batpod, but if I'm honest, it's not exactly the iconic vehicle that either the Tumbler or the Batpod are.  I'm kind of nostalgic about the Burton Batmobile, I was a teenager when the film came out and it seemed revolutionary at the time, but looking back now the film has not aged well so I'm less enthusiastic about some sort of UCS Burtonmobile....but I guess I'll take it?

Edited by scottypavarotti

Hi, not a DCguy overhere, but i just wanted to say that the lego batman magazine (in the Netherlands) came with a flash minifig (alas without dualmoulded legs). Although i expect that most people in this thread have like five Flashes already :-D

25 minutes ago, Borex said:

Hi, not a DCguy overhere, but i just wanted to say that the lego batman magazine (in the Netherlands) came with a flash minifig (alas without dualmoulded legs). Although i expect that most people in this thread have like five Flashes already :-D

Yeah it's over here in Englandtoo. I have 4, and not buying anymore lol

1 hour ago, scottypavarotti said:

The "completist" in me would quite like an appropriately scaled version of the Bat from Dark Knight Rises to go with my Tumbler and Batpod, but if I'm honest, it's not exactly the iconic vehicle that either the Tumbler or the Batpod are.  I'm kind of nostalgic about the Burton Batmobile, I was a teenager when the film came out and it seemed revolutionary at the time, but looking back now the film has not aged well so I'm less enthusiastic about some sort of UCS Burtonmobile....but I guess I'll take it?

Yeah I loved the TDK trilogy,(I was just watching the dark knight, seen it 7 times lol) I would personally like a smaller, less expensive tumbler with a bat pod inside, but I know they won't do it. If anything it may be the Burtonmobile or just a random one they designed themselves. I don't see why we need another batmobile this year after 76119..

@everyone saying they only make Batman sets now, they dont

the branding is just batman for the last two waves, sure, much like the Marvel ones had spider-man. But from what I can tell, Lego are trying to brand each set after the character/film it’s based on to maximise sales. Look at the Avengers for example, a parent going into the toy isle will find it a lot easier to tell the bright white Avengers sets apart from the blue Spider-Man sets. And it seems to have worked, as the Avengers sets have sold a lot better than previous waves, despite being a weak wave.

this year has seen a focus on Batman as he is the most popular character, i full expect us to, at some point, get something else. There will probably be a set with a justice league logo used, or one for Wonder Woman 1984 next year.

3 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Yeah I loved the TDK trilogy,(I was just watching the dark knight, seen it 7 times lol) I would personally like a smaller, less expensive tumbler with a bat pod inside, but I know they won't do it. If anything it may be the Burtonmobile or just a random one they designed themselves. I don't see why we need another batmobile this year after 76119..

Lego won’t design their own, not for a D2C at least.

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

@everyone saying they only make Batman sets now, they dont

the branding is just batman for the last two waves, sure, much like the Marvel ones had spider-man. But from what I can tell, Lego are trying to brand each set after the character/film it’s based on to maximise sales. Look at the Avengers for example, a parent going into the toy isle will find it a lot easier to tell the bright white Avengers sets apart from the blue Spider-Man sets. And it seems to have worked, as the Avengers sets have sold a lot better than previous waves, despite being a weak wave.

this year has seen a focus on Batman as he is the most popular character, i full expect us to, at some point, get something else. There will probably be a set with a justice league logo used, or one for Wonder Woman 1984 next year.

Completely agree!

Any possibility of it being an Arkham Asylum Batmobile? It's the tenth anniversary and we've seen an Arkham suit in a set before. Would be pretty cool to see.

8 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Any possibility of it being an Arkham Asylum Batmobile? It's the tenth anniversary and we've seen an Arkham suit in a set before. Would be pretty cool to see.

Wouldn't really make sense but I'd prefer the Knight version of the Batmobile

14 hours ago, J4ck said:

Lego won’t design their own, not for a D2C at least.

Completely agree!

The original ucs batmobike was their own design, and is what this years £25 set is based on 

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

The original ucs batmobike was their own design, and is what this years £25 set is based on 

Isn't it based off the tumbler?

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

It's more a blend of several Batmobiles than a purely original design.

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Isn't it based off the tumbler?

The Tumbler was the second UCS Batmobile

24 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

It's more a blend of several Batmobiles than a purely original design.

The Tumbler was the second UCS Batmobile

Yeah but 76118 looks like the tumbler a lot

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

Yeah but 76118 looks like the tumbler a lot

I'm confused. What does 76118 have to do with this?