Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, at least one of these if not all of them will show up in the CMF series, they're way too popular to be left out :grin:

I know... :cry3:

I'd be pretty happy with that list... only because Merlyn is on it haha. Seriously though my main reason for doubting this list is King Shark... every depiction of him that Lego has made has been a big-fig to my knowledge so making him a figure just for a CMF seems odd.

I could definitely see them doing a few obscure character designs in the CMF, like Suicide Squad Joker (similar to the Harley Quinn from the TLM2 D2C) or Justice League Unlimited Aquaman with the hook hand

Overall that list is most likely fake, purely because it would be too Lego-y to use mostly rehashed characters

I mean, as long as they're unique minifig designs that list wouldn't be terrible, but I'm really hoping for more obscure and less popular characters like Red Tornado or Doctor Fate

5 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I could definitely see them doing a few obscure character designs in the CMF, like Suicide Squad Joker (similar to the Harley Quinn from the TLM2 D2C) or Justice League Unlimited Aquaman with the hook hand

Overall that list is most likely fake, purely because it would be too Lego-y to use mostly rehashed characters

I mean, as long as they're unique minifig designs that list wouldn't be terrible, but I'm really hoping for more obscure and less popular characters like Red Tornado or Doctor Fate

Didn't we get red tornado? 

24 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Didn't we get red tornado? 

Only in the games, we don't have an actual figure of him yet

WeIl if DC carry on their trend of a more balanced male/female mix, on the female side there’s

Lois Lane

Huntress

Any Cassandra Cain identity 

Renee Montoya

Star Sapphire 

Giganta

Lady Shiva

Cheshire

Arrowette

Artemis

Enchantress

Amanda Waller

Jade

Rose and Thorn

Star Girl 

Saturn Girl

Live Wire

Jesse Quick 

I’ve repeated a few from my earlier lists but there’s so many possibilities that it was inevitable.

i honestly arent too hopeful , because of this years sets. however i am really excited about any 2020 set and the CMF i PRAY that 2020 lego will live up to my expectations. especially the CMF i cant wait for leaks to start coming soon but that wont happen until most likley october.

10 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

WeIl if DC carry on their trend of a more balanced male/female mix, on the female side there’s

Lois Lane

Huntress

Any Cassandra Cain identity 

Renee Montoya

Star Sapphire 

Giganta

Lady Shiva

Cheshire

Arrowette

Artemis

Enchantress

Amanda Waller

Jade

Rose and Thorn

Star Girl 

Saturn Girl

Live Wire

Jesse Quick 

I’ve repeated a few from my earlier lists but there’s so many possibilities that it was inevitable.

hawk and dove (sorry, don't remember which one is female lol)

33 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

i honestly arent too hopeful , because of this years sets. however i am really excited about any 2020 set and the CMF i PRAY that 2020 lego will live up to my expectations. especially the CMF i cant wait for leaks to start coming soon but that wont happen until most likley october.

I wouldn't hope for CMF leaks though, sometimes we got some small leaks like a head or something like that but I don't recall ever seeing a big (actually true) CMF leak

46 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Technically both were male in the original iteration, though there is a female Dove who has been made female in recent years.

53 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

At one stage the third Hawk and second Dove were sisters  :thumbup:

@CoolDudeRadman the first two were brothers Don and Hank, then Don died, being replaced by Dawn Granger. Things got a bit murky and muddled when an evil future version of Hank (Monarch) killed Dawn, driving Hank evil, becoming Extant instead. Then there was a weird unrelated pairing that we work hard to forget, before  it’s discovered Dawn isn’t really dead. Dawn then meets her estranged sister Holly and they become Hawk and Dove. Roll forward to Blackest Night, dead Hank kills Holly, then Brightest Day and Hank gets resurrected, bringing the band back together. Don Hall stays dead in a rare moment of comic book realism, and Dawn has a weird relationship with Deadman, who wants to make it physical with host bodies. It all makes perfect sense *ahem*. 

Edited by RedHoodPug
Waffling on

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

At one stage the third Hawk and second Dove were sisters  :thumbup:

@CoolDudeRadman the first two were brothers Don and Hank, then Don died, being replaced by Dawn Granger. Things got a bit murky and muddled when an evil future version of Hank (Monarch) killed Dawn, driving Hank evil, becoming Extant instead. Then there was a weird unrelated pairing that we work hard to forget, before  it’s discovered Dawn isn’t really dead. Dawn then meets her estranged sister Holly and they become Hawk and Dove. Roll forward to Blackest Night, dead Hank kills Holly, then Brightest Day and Hank gets resurrected, bringing the band back together. Don Hall stays dead in a rare moment of comic book realism, and Dawn has a weird relationship with Deadman, who wants to make it physical with host bodies. It all makes perfect sense *ahem*. 

Aaaaaaaaand that's why people fear comics. Not I. Bring it on! GIVE ME THE WEIRD AND OBSCURE CHARACTERS WITH THEIR BIZARRE CONTINUITY, AND LET ME PAY $4 A BLIND BAG FOR 'EM, LEGO.

31 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

Aaaaaaaaand that's why people fear comics. Not I. Bring it on! GIVE ME THE WEIRD AND OBSCURE CHARACTERS WITH THEIR BIZARRE CONTINUITY, AND LET ME PAY $4 A BLIND BAG FOR 'EM, LEGO.

This guy gets it :iamded_lol:

7 hours ago, BaneShake said:

??

3 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

??

Yup, I’m on board with this. The weirder the better. I’m still in a phase where au can’t quite believe we are getting superhero LEGO of any variety.

Even if a head or a torso leak, there is no way to know if they are from a CMF or a minifigure from the winter wave

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Even if a head or a torso leak, there is no way to know if they are from a CMF or a minifigure from the winter wave

True

The thing is though is that now it IS possible to get CMF leaks because they come from the same factory starting with LM2 

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Not for a while. I know I’m eager but patience is key.

Have the prices been discussed for the upcoming d2c? It seems like for the piece count and current d2c releases we are looking at a hefty price.  

10 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Have the prices been discussed for the upcoming d2c? It seems like for the piece count and current d2c releases we are looking at a hefty price.  

You should never look at other D2C sets to try and guess what another D2C might be priced at without taking the license in mind. The next 2 D2C sets are the Disney Train and the Imperial Star Destroyer, Disney-licensed sets have always been ridiculously expensive because of said license. 

The ppr can differ significantly between those D2C's and the DC D2C just because of the license

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

You should never look at other D2C sets to try and guess what another D2C might be priced at without taking the license in mind. The next 2 D2C sets are the Disney Train and the Imperial Star Destroyer, Disney-licensed sets have always been ridiculously expensive because of said license. 

The ppr can differ significantly between those D2C's and the DC D2C just because of the license

Nice catch.

I, unfortunately, have no space for big sets but I still hope it’s good, if it blows everything else out of the water, I might make room especially for it.

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Well said.  I'm hoping it would be priced same as the joker manor. But this years lm2 set had increased. Time will tell. 

8 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Well said.  I'm hoping it would be priced same as the joker manor. But this years lm2 set had increased. Time will tell. 

If you're talking about the Apocalypseburg set that higher price was a mixture of both the inclusion of DC characters and the massive amount of recolored parts