Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

9 hours ago, Whovastron said:

There’s a new batman magazine with a robin minifigure. Is that a new figure? I don’t recognise it

EDIT: it’s Jason Todd. For those who missed out on the juniors set, here’s your chance 

Yeah, Issue 1 with Batman is out now in UK, issue 2 is out in May I think. If I could find the comic I’ll clarify. Issue 3 has Supes. 

Now to find these figs...

New Joker... nice torso, but I don't like that hands are grey. But the head... I never liked this head and hairpiece, and now after like 7 years, they still use it. I hate it.

Two-Face looks amazing! I imagine he'll get the same torso from the Super Villains game which I am absolutely in love with! This wave just keeps getting better and better :wub_drool:

Is there a reference as to which Robin minifigure represents which character? I read mainly Marvel comics, with the occasional Green Arrow, so struggle telling the minifigures apart. I am a huge fan of Robin in other media.

Just now, ApocSlay said:

Is there a reference as to which Robin minifigure represents which character? I read mainly Marvel comics, with the occasional Green Arrow, so struggle telling the minifigures apart. I am a huge fan of Robin in other media.

Red mask - Jason 

Green, pointer mask with wider cape and shorter - Damian 

Red and black - Tim

Any other - Usually Dick

7 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Two-Face's head has now leaked- It's the DCSV Rebirth design 

Huh, there's a whole lot more scaring going on than with the previous two comic designs (plus a darker purple and bloody eye). :distressed:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Huh, there's a whole lot more scaring going on than with the previous two comic designs (plus a darker purple and bloody eye). :distressed:

Hey, the TLBM one literally had an exposed skull! 

I like the Two-Face head. I’m not sure the hair/head mould is to my liking (assuming they use the game design). This could be a contender for me to be my favourite Harvey. He’s got to be good to top Billy Dee.

The Joker is a nice change of pace for the torso, and I know that it is based on the game but a new head wouldn’t go unwelcomed.

The Riddler fig for me is all good barring the head. The dreaded sideburns don’t do it for me, and the visible eyes under the mask looks out of place compared to all the other masked characters who just have the comic book plain white eyes.

Two-Face's head looks great, but that design just confirms that they're using the DC Super Villains/Rebirth torso. So we're getting another brightly colored Two-Face torso, yay. :hmpf_bad:

Joker's torso is pretty interesting, though I kind of wish they kept the arm printing, it looks a little off without it. I see that Lego still intends to get some mileage out of that head and hair though, even if its been 7 years and he's never gotten a single new hair/head combo yet.

Riddler as a whole doesn't look all that bad now that he's all together. I'd prefer if it was a normal green instead of lime green, but they peaked with the TLBM design anyways. I'm a little surprised Lego has never gone the Arkham route for Riddler yet and give him a face with green lens glasses instead of a mask, it would've made this minifigure at least a little more unique and make him look less like the Hamburglar.

So far, Catwoman still takes first place for 'best new design' for me.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I like that so far every villain is based on an actual comic design, yet Joker  is still generic. At least this time the torso looks nice, but I’ve really disliked that head since 2012.

8 hours ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Ridler looks childish, but nothing can really beat TLBM variant. Two-face his head looks really cool, I just hope they give him a nice torso printing.

I still suspect the leaked Riddler minifigure is the Juniors/4+ version and the DC Super Villains version is still yet to come in the regular Riddler set.

Hopefully it won't be too long for the full Two-Face minifigure to be revealed. The new head design looks great so far.

As many times as we have seen that Joker face now, I can't help but love it. I feel like it's just too perfect for the character to do anything crazy different. That Two-Face is gruesome, in a good way, and I definitely want to see what they have planned for his hair. That's so spitting image Rebirth I have no doubt it'll be a pink suit. Riddler definitely looks very, uh, bright with the full figure. Not a bad design, but the color will take some getting used to. Definitely hoping to see this one juniors and a less "glowstick" version in the normal set.

Two Face's face is looking good. Glad to see my favorite Batman villain getting some recognition in Lego as he is always stepped over in favor of more variants of other villains. The Riddler's torso and hat are also great. I'm glad Lego are still being able to make all these version of the character even after 13 years. His face is terrible though. I don't think of a bearded man when I think of the Riddler. Hopefully these sets have some nice unique builds as personally I think DC have been lacking in that aspect recently.

56 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He uses new Lloyd's hair in black.

Cool! That's the first ever recolor of that hairpiece! :thumbup: :classic:

1 hour ago, Azrael311 said:

Where did you get this leak ? 

It's everywhere on Instagram.

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Cool! That's the first ever recolor of that hairpiece! :thumbup: :classic:

New leaked Harry Potter also uses that hairpiece.