Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Batman looks good.

tip: Balthazar’s hair piece from TLM2 could be a good substitute for killer frost from last year

8 hours ago, Whovastron said:

tip: Balthazar’s hair piece from TLM2 could be a good substitute for killer frost from last year

Maybe. It's not really accurate or the right color for the comics version, but it still could look good on her. Someone will have to try it when he gets released so we can see.

As far as that Batman goes, it is interesting to see such a new variation on the same costume that we just got. It reminds me of how different artists will have fairly significant differences (mainly due to style) even when drawing the same suit, and both definitely match up to looks I've seen Batman in post-Rebirth. I think I slightly prefer the previous version, although the new may be more detailed. The goggles present are obviously a big advantage, although I wish Batman was still being printed stubbly, as he's kept a very noticeable stubble for quite a few comics for a while now (possibly popularized by how stubble-tastic he was throughout the Arkham trilogy, as I don't remember artists giving him the beard in-costume often before that).

Batman looks good, although I was hoping for the Hush Batsuit he is currently wearing in the comics. I’m not really worried about it though, since he’s been wearing it since late-July last year, and it typically takes Lego 18 months to design a set, so hopefully if they do a January wave for DC Superheroes this year thats the Batman that we’ll get. Sorry to go so in-depth, I just really like the Hush Batsuit.

Oh well, we still have 2 great riddler faces from the past 7 Years

Edited by Whovastron

:sick:

I mean at this point, I think they can only go downhill with Riddler designs... 

At least it's accurate to the New 52?

Though the question is, why would you want to make that variant? The sideburns were the worst thing done to poor Ed :wacko:

(Aside from his New Batman Adventures look)

They really peaked with TLBM Riddler design, huh? At least we can still make the perfect Riddler with that torso and legs, either choice of 2012 or 2014 heads, and the green bowler hat from the 2014 Riddler Chase set. 

Oh... no thanks. I didn't really expect it to top the 2014 and TLBM Riddlers anyway, though.

Just a thought... Seeing as there is also a Juniors set with the Riddler being released, could be a second version. It does seem unlikely to have two different versions of a villain in the same wave

Edited by Quicksilver838

Bad head, good torso. BTAS truly would be the next best one they could make. Now you can actually make the worst Riddler with this new head, the grey hat, and that weird 2014 two-face suit.

I don't see what's supposed to be so bad or even "disgusting" about that head... Did sideburns kill you guys' hamsters or something? :head_back:

@Duncan Young Sry, I thought "Batman and Robin and Mr. Freeze" was the real set name and did not know they are just a bad translation.^^´ I thoght it must be meaning a "batman and Robin" set because you wouldn´t use two times "and". That´s why i was dissapointed, when i learned Mr. Freeze is no Schwarzenegger version.

Catwomans Face is just perfect... If we get TLBM-Catwomans Headgear in black it will be in my opinion the best possible representation of her. :wub:  The only thing i would like that much would be a arkham games Catwoman with a bit of hair under her hat not using the googles.

riddler isn´t that bad but in my opinion the TLBM-Version of him was perfection especially with his question mark staff. If the face is too much like a Cartoon you can easily take another face. This version isn´t bad but looks much worse to me.

Edited by Gorilla94

Just now, HalfBloodPrince said:

C’mon guys, the riddler head isn’t that bad.

Sure, it's different for a change if anything. Not to mention, it can be reused elsewhere easier than previous Riddler face prints. :shrug_oh_well:

He looks like the Hamburglar lol

The silver/green version from Batman Forever would have been better 

Edited by Robert8

Just now, Robert8 said:

He looks like the Hamburglar lol

You’re right :laugh_hard: Still not too shabby and the old prints haven’t vanished. That’s the beauty of LEGO: if you don’t like it, change it :laugh:

A criminal obsesed with hamburgers or using complicated hamburger-themed gimmicks to commit crimes is something very normal for Gotham City standards

I actually sort of like this face. I wish the mask were purple, but I think the facial hair gives him a little more character when placed against Batman's other Rogues. It wouldn't surprise me if a more traditional figure shows up in the Juniors set to satiate the rest of y'all though.

50 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

You’re right :laugh_hard: Still not too shabby and the old prints haven’t vanished. That’s the beauty of LEGO: if you don’t like it, change it :laugh:

That’s the thing, I currently have TLBM torso with the previous hat/head combo. Not sure how this one will blend in but sometimes the things look better in hand.

Edited by RedHoodPug
Double quoted

58 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

A criminal obsesed with hamburgers or using complicated hamburger-themed gimmicks to commit crimes is something very normal for Gotham City standards

I mean it's on the same level as the Condiment King