Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Azrael311 said:

Just search "the_real_fcl2.0" on Instagram and watch his story. The previous leaks came from him too. 

Thanks! So it's a slight variation of the Rebirth torso. I was really hoping for the Hush suit, but it is what it is.

I'm sooo happy they're updating the Rebirth suit. I was excited about the last one until I saw that it was in lbg. DBG is soo much better and the added detail is superb. Also super excited about Catwoman. The purple LBM version drove me nuts...

I Like the look of that batsuit

im very excited to see the builds, the Minifigures are looking pretty great so far. I already have a lot of ‘definitive’ versions of characters, mostly from mixing up past releases (two face’s LBM torso with 2012 head for example) but looks like we could have some really awesome new varients. I think even that mr.freeze head is a better version of the TAS Freeze head from the juniors set

Ah, just as soon as I think I'm out, they draw me back in! Catwoman's head looks superb; I've been waiting for them to redo her since LB3 came out. Now if they'd just do the same thing with Two-Face....

I'm also looking forward to Batman's soft redesign. The darker torso and head sock with paler skin tone are both good calls. Robin's torso and Gordon's head look good as well, but I'm not yet convinced I need another Joker, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, or Clayface.

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Of course they’d make the hair the Suicide Squad colors with pink and blue :hmpf: Hope it looks good though.

Did Harley's hairpiece leak too?

23 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

Did Harley's hairpiece leak too?

Oh no, @mini_legogo posted on his story that the Harley hairpiece is all a white/yellow (I imagine its like TLM2 color) with pigtails painted pink and blue. Sorry about that.

9 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Oh no, @mini_legogo posted on his story that the Harley hairpiece is all a white/yellow (I imagine its like TLM2 color) with pigtails painted pink and blue. Sorry about that.

Oh, okay! Is s/he a reliable source? I'd actually be pretty happy about that colorscheme myself; I like the dipped ends from the Arkham games/Suicide Squad movie, but I've never been big on the half and half look of the New 52 version. If she's in the set with Joker, I hope that the Batmobile is good....

Edited by SoupOrFishOil

28 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

Oh, okay! Is s/he a reliable source? I'd actually be pretty happy about that colorscheme myself; I like the dipped ends from the Arkham games/Suicide Squad movie, but I've never been big on the half and half look of the New 52 version. If she's in the set with Joker, I hope that the Batmobile is good....

He is realiable. He sees figs ahead of time. 

He doesn't want to post the picture because of the recent disaster happen in lego leaking community. 

I've talk to him regarding that new Harley, he said legs will be also dual molded and have white face, but TLM2 is still better.

Dude another Harley Quinn.... 

And people complained when I said she was a spot wasted in TLM2 and there you go.... already another one

Catwoman looks great. I wonder if she'll get a new helmet

Is there any word about which hairpiece is Harley Quinn using? I can see Sweet Mayhem's hair being reused for HQ at some point

Edited by Robert8

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Dark grey torso and arms with black hands, golden utility belt. It kinda looks like the 2018/2019 design, but it looks much better.

Ah, found it! :classic:

Not bad, I can see though that it further varies from the lighter colored torso also in the shape of its Bat-Insignia, which is somewhat different.

Just now, Robert8 said:

Dude another Harley Quinn.... 

And people complained when I said she was a spot wasted in TLM2 and there you go.... already another one

Catwoman looks great. I wonder if she'll get a new helmet

Is there any word about which hairpiece is Harley Queen using? I can see Sweet Mayhem's hair being reused for HQ at some point

Wouldn't be so bad if she was still classed as a villain, but now she's just taking up unnecessary spaces where other new villain could've shown up. Heck, she hasn't shown up in a proper Batman comic in years!

Just make a Harley subtheme or something, keep her away from the main DC stuff

Honestly, nothing can beat the 2011 Harley Quinn. I’m excited for Clayface more than any other potential figures mostly in hope for a minifigure or bigfig. Then Catwoman for the new variant with the goggles. But another riddler and joker? Eh. I’ll pass unless the sets have better other characters. I’m looking forward to seeing what the Two-Face and Mr. Freeze look like but if they’re not anything special then this wave will just be a bust for me. I would love to see other DC heroes and villains we have yet to see since the January wave was lacking overall. It really just feels like they’re repeating the 2011-2012 Batman sets tbh.

50 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Wouldn't be so bad if she was still classed as a villain, but now she's just taking up unnecessary spaces where other new villain could've shown up. Heck, she hasn't shown up in a proper Batman comic in years!

Just make a Harley subtheme or something, keep her away from the main DC stuff

Heh, perhaps set designers are covertly rushing to saturate her in whatever may be released this year, maybe in the fear that the character will be culturally blacklisted from kids' toys by the time next year's R-rated Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) releases. :sarcasm:

14 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Heh, perhaps set designers are covertly rushing to saturate her in whatever may be released this year, maybe in the fear that the character will be culturally blacklisted from kids' toys by the time next year's R-rated Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) releases. :sarcasm:

Don’t forget the r-rated cartoon too

10 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I actually like the head as it is apart from its cowl, though I do still wonder which mold she'll be using. The 2012 mold, or the 2017 TLBM one? :shrug_confused:

Oh, I definitely don't mind it, I just find it amusing. It definitely looks waaaay better than any other options would be without the mask piece. I wonder if the huge goggles would make it line up with the 2006 head or not...

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Dark grey torso and arms with black hands, golden utility belt. It kinda looks like the 2018/2019 design, but it looks much better.

I found it. Definitely an attractive print.

Interesting to see another new Harley so soon after the last one... However, the last two were movie-specific and the most recent comic-based version was released in 2016, so it‘s still quite appropriate I think :sweet:

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

He doesn't want to post the picture because of the recent disaster happen in lego leaking community. 

Too bad. The second-hand descriptions we‘ve heard for Harley (and some Harry Potter figs) are quite vague, is there any chance they may provide more detailed descriptions?

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Interesting to see another new Harley so soon after the last one... However, the last two were movie-specific and the most recent comic-based version was released in 2016, so it‘s still quite appropriate I think :sweet:

Too bad. The second-hand descriptions we‘ve heard for Harley (and some Harry Potter figs) are quite vague, is there any chance they may provide more detailed descriptions?

If you want to ask questions, I can rely it to him. Just send me a pm. He's not from states side so his english is limited. (So was mine lol)  

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Harley Quinn is pink and blue.

And there will be a new Joker.

Awesome!

will Batman have more than one costume?

39 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Harley Quinn is pink and blue.

And there will be a new Joker.

Thanks for the information :thumbup: I hoped they’d use a new colour scheme for Harley and they did, can’t wait to see it :classic:

Good to hear about the new Joker, hopefully it’s truly new and not just a slight variation of the overused 2012 version :grin: Personally, I hope for a version with a non-purple suit, like in the upcoming Joker stand-alone film...

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks for the information :thumbup: I hoped they’d use a new colour scheme for Harley and they did, can’t wait to see it :classic:

Good to hear about the new Joker, hopefully it’s truly new and not just a slight variation of the overused 2012 version :grin: Personally, I hope for a version with a non-purple suit, like in the upcoming Joker stand-alone film...

Apprently it’s the DC supervillains game version, but without arm printing

22 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Apprently it’s the DC supervillains game version, but without arm printing

So the same head and hairpiece as usual? Lame :tongue:

I would also expect the JP Joker at some point. Maybe the winter wave. 

14 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

I would also expect the JP Joker at some point. Maybe the winter wave. 

That would be amazing, but I’m afraid there won’t be any toys based on the film, just like what happened with Suicide Squad. The best we can hope for is a comic-based Joker with a similar design and outfit (which surely exist) :classic: