Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I wonder if theywill reuse solider 76’s hair in black for Damian

4 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

The Robin design is directly based on the outfit seen here in Supersons.

If they do make a pair of Supersons, they should have Jon with the mid-legs and Damien with the short legs. Because even though Jon is younger, he always makes sure Damien knows that he's taller :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Has the new Two-Face included in the Bat-Cave rumor been confirmed,  or was that just someone’s wishful thinking?

It was confirmed a while ago

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It was confirmed a while ago

Nice. Lets hope they just do a nice, classic, black and white design. I also wouldn’t mind the Rebirth design.

I've checked through instagram and can't find any of the leaks is there anything else I can do?

Just found the heads lol, Batman is really good, loving the Freeze head, Commisioner Gordons head is not good... at all... I like the Shazam head (wish the rest of the figure was better), Robins torso looks alright, riddlers torso has to be seen with rest of fig before I judge

Don't really like Gordon's head, I'll definitely keep using TDKR's head for my "main" Gordons. Mr. Freeze's looks good; I slightly prefer the goggled one we got from the Juniors set, but as long as they remember the goggles (ahem, vs. Aquaman set) I'll take just about anything. I like that new Batman face, though; printing goggles will actually make it worthwhile outside of a cowl too. Also, he isn't super tan anymore, so that's nice. 

The Robin torso looks interesting. Definitely Damian's Rebirth look. And for the life of me, I still cannot find the Riddler's torso. At this rate, I probably won't even be able to see it when it's physically in front of me after purchase! :laugh:

1 hour ago, BaneShake said:

Don't really like Gordon's head, I'll definitely keep using TDKR's head for my "main" Gordons. Mr. Freeze's looks good; I slightly prefer the goggled one we got from the Juniors set, but as long as they remember the goggles (ahem, vs. Aquaman set) I'll take just about anything. I like that new Batman face, though; printing goggles will actually make it worthwhile outside of a cowl too. Also, he isn't super tan anymore, so that's nice. 

The Robin torso looks interesting. Definitely Damian's Rebirth look. And for the life of me, I still cannot find the Riddler's torso. At this rate, I probably won't even be able to see it when it's physically in front of me after purchase! :laugh:

If you want to see the Riddler's torso, just type "lego riddler torso" on youtube and you will find it!

I see what everyone means by just how bright it is, but with the minimalist (relatively speaking for Riddler, mind you) style and how well it matches up to recent costumes, I quite like it. I'll need to see when the whole figure is eventually shown off, with head and hair/hat to be sure, but I think it's promising so far.

I’m getting a little skeptical about the Shazam minifig that was “leaked”. The leaker is trying to sell them both on insta and eBay. Must be custom printed job, especially if he has that many to sell. Just too good to be true? We still might get a Shazam with leg printing, that is if we get an official LEGO set at all. Cautiously optimistic. A wise man once said... “Trust, but verify.” 

5 hours ago, BitByBrick said:

I’m getting a little skeptical about the Shazam minifig that was “leaked”. The leaker is trying to sell them both on insta and eBay. Must be custom printed job, especially if he has that many to sell. Just too good to be true? We still might get a Shazam with leg printing, that is if we get an official LEGO set at all. Cautiously optimistic. A wise man once said... “Trust, but verify.” 

That leaker often gets the Minifigures he leaks, was selling endgame ones recently too, and we know they’re true

On 2/25/2019 at 4:38 AM, BitByBrick said:

That's what leakers do. This fig is not fake for 100%.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Looking again at the Freeze head, it looks like he's definitely based on the bare-armed New 52 variant- the goggles certainly match up. That's also the design used in the DCSV game, although I'm doubtful we'll get the same arm printing

47 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Looking again at the Freeze head, it looks like he's definitely based on the bare-armed New 52 variant- the goggles certainly match up.

By the way, unless I misunderstood him, @SpiderJazz suggested that Freeze may be utilizing FFH Mysterio's new fishbowl helmet! :shrug_oh_well:

Hi @Digger of Bricks I just wanted to point out that there's no confirmation that new Mr. Freeze will indeed use the same mold that Mysterio have. 

It's an assumption based on the piece being removable and not being molded into the head as one. :wink:

PS. I don't want to confuse people as I'm not really into DC Superheroes, even I saw leaks of the figures I barely post or describe them.

While that head is good for Mysterio, I would definitely just prefer TLBM's piece used again, as I feel like it is perfect for Mr. Freeze.

Agreed. I'd even prefer if they went the extra step and use the DC Super Villains version of the chest armor piece in grey with the glass dome piece. Combine that with the Juniors torso and either the new Mr. Freeze head or the Juniors head (as seen in the picture), and you basically have a perfect rendition of the BTAS Mr. Freeze design.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know if this has been posted here. Sorry guys if this info is known already.

But here's the piece count for upcoming Batman sets, is this MAY release? (Forgive me not really a DC fan just want to share)

76118 - 200

76119 - 342

76120 - 489

76122 - 1037

76137 - 59

76138 - 171

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't know if this has been posted here. Sorry guys if this info is known already.

But here's the piece count for upcoming Batman sets, is this MAY release? (Forgive me not really a DC fan just want to share)

76118 - 200

76119 - 342

76120 - 489

76122 - 1037

76137 - 59

76138 - 171

I like those numbers. 

I hope the batcave set is all Batcave!!

with room for vehicles from the other sets releases the same time. 

47 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

I hope the batcave set is all Batcave!!

with room for vehicles from the other sets releases the same time. 

76122 batcave has almost the same piece count as 70909-1: Batcave Break-In: 1037 vs 1047. If all the pieces are for the batcave only, we can have some really nice hideout, but I think there will be some vehicle too.

look this isanenly concept work of TLM2 for batman tank and aquaman vehicle.

https://www.instagram.com/heikovondrengenberg/

the whole concept of madmax/dc deserve a solo movie,too bad that we dont get any of those.

I wonder how they will implement the Freeze helmet this year, I've found every one so far very clunky 

4 hours ago, Stormfury said:

76122 batcave has almost the same piece count as 70909-1: Batcave Break-In: 1037 vs 1047. If all the pieces are for the batcave only, we can have some really nice hideout, but I think there will be some vehicle too.

I think so too, but I hope not lol

me thinks another bat boat. 

I don't mind the vehicles, but more bat-cave would be cool

3 hours ago, checholego said:

look this isanenly concept work of TLM2 for batman tank and aquaman vehicle.

https://www.instagram.com/heikovondrengenberg/

the whole concept of madmax/dc deserve a solo movie,too bad that we dont get any of those.

Agreed, this joins now the Bay-Hemoth aka Batmans Battle Vehicle as sets we will never get.

I wonder if they plan to release a making of book

Does any one know?

I was thinking that, barring leaks, we could get our first look at the summer sets this month, perhaps on the release date of Detective Comics itself? 

12 hours ago, Stormfury said:

It all really depends on how Lego uses the pieces. The 2006 Batcave actually had 3 pieces less than TLBM Batcave with 1034 in total, yet it was gigantic compared to that one AND it still managed to include 3 great vehicles with the Batblade, Penguin's sub, and Robin's jetski. 

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I was thinking that, barring leaks, we could get our first look at the summer sets this month, perhaps on the release date of Detective Comics itself? 

If thats true, then it will be March 27th when we'll finally get a look at the June sets (though I'm not sure I can wait that long, since these leaks are really hyping up some cool minifig designs)