Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I mostly concerned on the release date... I'm travelling to USA during the first days of April, just need this Fig already released by then. LEGO in Argentina always arrives late and expensive

A new Robin torso has leaked, presumably for the Mr Freeze set

It's Damian's, but it's the Rebirth design (with bright yellow lining and a collar)

New freeze's face is cool. Hopefully they will repurpose the 2006 headpiece for him so that Mysterio for Far From Home gets it too! :grin:

Also, nice dual face print for commisioner

- Freeze head is great, like the Juniors print but angrier.

- Batman’s head is cool, printed flesh on black and it didn’t end up a tan mess.

- Gordon’s head is a little too cartoony for my taste, I prefer TLBM tan, detailed CMF more.

- Robin torso is whatever, last ones were getting the job done. 

That Robin torso is phenomenal! It's imo the best we have ever received. (Hopefully it warrants a new head with a bit darker skin tone) Freeze's head looks great, I hope he has some armor to bulk him up. Gordon is ok, I would have preferred the stash and eyebrows to be white or grey but it still looks fine. The Batman head is a great update, hopefully we get a new torso for him.

That Freeze head is excellent. If the rest of him is as good then he will get to be my primary display. Same goes for the Damian torso, it’s just the right amount of detail. Gordon intrigues me. Maybe just maybe we will see a trench coat.

That Freeze head is phenomenal, and here I thought nothing would top the Juniors head as a successor to the 2006 Freeze head. This looks just like that one but updated! I hope they go for the same dome design that TLBM version had.

Kind of wish Gordon had white hair instead, we already have a brown mustache/eyebrows version with TDKR set. Looks like I might still have to use the 1966 Alfred head as a substitute, but it's good to see we're getting a new Commissioner minifigure (maybe with a brown trench coat torso print this time, please?)

Edited by MisterBatfleck

Excited about the leaks. Rebirth Damian Wayne. New Batman face/mask design. Mr. Freeze variant #378. DKR Gordon? Eh, I'll take it (most likely comes with the Juniors Joker Escape Set, which would explain the goofy faces he makes).

Aquaman got a movie set and a movie like comic design in a Batman set maybe the same applies to captain marvel.

3 hours ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Looks like I might still have to use the 1966 Alfred head as a substitute, but it's good to see we're getting a new Commissioner minifigure (maybe with a brown trench coat torso print this time, please?)

I had the same idea, the head looks pretty good with the CMF Commissioner Gordon torso and the white Jor El hair from Series 2.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

New freeze's face is cool. Hopefully they will repurpose the 2006 headpiece for him so that Mysterio for Far From Home gets it too! :grin:

Also, nice dual face print for commisioner

For a second I mistook him for J Jonah Jameson. Of course, using it for a MOC Jameson is hardly out of the question . . .

I still have the TLBM Gordon, and I highly doubt they'll come up with one that I like more than that beautiful fig. But you never know. 

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

For a second I mistook him for J Jonah Jameson. Of course, using it for a MOC Jameson is hardly out of the question . . .

I still have the TLBM Gordon, and I highly doubt they'll come up with one that I like more than that beautiful fig. But you never know. 

TLBM Gordon fig as of right now is the best one, I think were on the same page. 

It looks even realistic compare to this head that has been leaked.

30 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we have a list of sets for Batman we are expecting?

We do. 

I also read on Batman news that the Batman v freeze set will have the bat cycle comments section. 

That now makes the joker set with the batmobile

The riddler set with batwing

I'm guessing the batcave set will have the batboat.

The D2C set tbc but leading towards Batman 89 (30 years)

And 2 juniors sets (4+) guessing mini bat mobile and maybe something new like a Batcopter for the 4plus range.

Also Shazam should have his own set, keeping it tight lipped as Lego loves to spoil plot points.

Hoping for at least 2 Polybags, guessing 1 could be a minibuild of the bat vehicles the other an exclusive figure. 

Also if they follow through with DC packs like LBM signal and Knightmare Batman, then hoping for a Justice League pack guessing some mini battle pack. 

Don't know if there will be any books.

Don't know if there will be any movies

Hope so!

Where does he get those wonderful toys from!

My 2 cents.

Edited by Lionbear8

Anyone else think that there's a possibility of getting an Alfred minifigure in the Batcave set? Cause if you want to be technical, we still haven't really gotten a traditional version of Alfred in the DC Super Heroes theme. We've gotten the 1966 Alfred (but that's pretty much exclusive for Batman 1966 related stuff) and an Alfred that's specifically for the The Lego Batman Movie theme, but not a general version of Alfred that fits with the DC Super Heroes iteration of Batman.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

26 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Anyone else think that there's a possibility of getting an Alfred minifigure in the Batcave set? Cause if you want to be technical, we still haven't really gotten a traditional version of Alfred in the DC Super Heroes theme. We've gotten the 1966 Alfred (but that's pretty much exclusive for Batman 1966 related stuff) and an Alfred that's specifically for the The Lego Batman Movie theme, but not a general version of Alfred that fits with the DC Super Heroes iteration of Batman.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, this seems to be rehashing a lot of the usual Batman characters, locations, and vehicles. We already know we're getting a new Clayface, Riddler, and Mr. Freeze, among others.

Do you know where I could find those leaks ?

I can't find them on the web. 

PS : excuse me if my english is bad I'm french.

Edited by Azrael311

54 minutes ago, Azrael311 said:

Do you know where I could find those leaks ?

I can't find them on the web. 

PS : excuse me if my english is bad I'm french.

You can search #legoleaks on Instagram. Scroll down a little bit.

All three of those newly leaked heads (excluding Shazam's) are quite excellent! Batman's is great, as the new goggle design makes the head much more repurposable outside of its intended usage! Freeze's and Gordon's designs look pretty cool too, though I guess I would've preferred to see Gordon with a grey mustache and eyebrows. 

As for the new Robin torso print, it's interesting, but not really a favorite to be honest. :shrug_confused:

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

The Robin design is directly based on the outfit seen here in Supersons. Whether or not the outfit itself is to one's liking, the Lego torso is a perfect rendition of it

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/515802963557701944/

Hopefully this means we'll get a Superboy in the near future too? 

I wonder if theywill reuse solider 76’s hair in black for Damian

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms