Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:05 AM, Duncan Young said:

I use the Anakin RotS legs from 2012-14 for mine

DC Figs XIII

I don´t want to annoy you or be off topic, but could you please tell me where the right ones torso is from? It Looks fantastic combined with the arms and legs :)

15 minutes ago, Gorilla94 said:

I don´t want to annoy you or be off topic, but could you please tell me where the right ones torso is from? It Looks fantastic combined with the arms and legs :)

Sure, it's from the 2018 Cyborg fig, with the torso reversed

9 minutes ago, Stormfury said:

Still nothing for DC from New York toy fair. The waiting is killing me :D :D :D 

From my understanding, the two sets that already came out this year were the only ones on display.

1 hour ago, The Pearson said:

From my understanding, the two sets that already came out this year were the only ones on display.

What about the backroom displays for Toy Story and such?

Edited by Brick Cucumber

56 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

What about the backroom displays fro Toy Story and such?

I believe they were displayed in the same room as everything else

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I guess there is no Shazam set then :cry_sad:

There probably is one, they just didn’t reveal it at the Toy Fair. They did the same thing with the summer Batman sets. 

According to previous June/April set reveals, we should be getting something before the end of the month, whether that be the Batman sets, the Shazam set, or both)

I’m pretty sure they didn’t reveal the Ninjago or Marvel or DC stuff at the Toy Fair because they want all the focus on the Hidden Side and Toy Story 4 stuff, since those are new.

50 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

There probably is one, they just didn’t reveal it at the Toy Fair. They did the same thing with the summer Batman sets. 

According to previous June/April set reveals, we should be getting something before the end of the month, whether that be the Batman sets, the Shazam set, or both)

I’m pretty sure they didn’t reveal the Ninjago or Marvel or DC stuff at the Toy Fair because they want all the focus on the Hidden Side and Toy Story 4 stuff, since those are new.

We don't have ANY info about Shazam set. Not even a set number. No one has even confirmed that we will be getting one. Things like that don't happen.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We don't have ANY info about Shazam set. Not even a set number. No one has even confirmed that we will be getting one. Things like that don't happen.

It’s still heavily hinted in various places that 76121 is Shazam. Is this no longer the case?

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

It’s still heavily hinted in various places that 76121 is Shazam. Is this no longer the case?

I thought people just assumed the skipped number confirmed shazam set?  It was an educated guess, not any sort of actual info.  The same thing happened with avengers infinity war when people thought another set was coming because a number was skipped

7 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

I thought people just assumed the skipped number confirmed shazam set?  It was an educated guess, not any sort of actual info.  The same thing happened with avengers infinity war when people thought another set was coming because a number was skipped

Luckily on Marvel's side though, turns out those missing character minifigures from 10th year anniversary is part of Bricktober set. 

I hope this is the case for Shazam, the design on the game his fantastic!

3 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

They sometimes just skip set numbers.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They sometimes just skip set numbers.

I know that, but the rumour still persists and I was wondering if it had any merit.

14 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

I know that, but the rumour still persists and I was wondering if it had any merit.

There were no rumours about Shazam sets. No single rumour.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There were no rumours about Shazam sets. No single rumour.

Well ninjawhip just confirmed the existence of the shazam set on discord

No dual molding for those who will be asking. White cape and lightning eyes.

Far from the game design so don't hope that much.

42 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

Did he give any other info on it?

Nope, but he did confirm the existence. I assume the set should come out in March a month before the movie in April 

Edited by TOTDForever

If ninjawhip is right, Lego kept the Shazam set under wraps much better than they did with the Endgame sets and it makes me chuckle.

Just now, Shahennian said:

If ninjawhip is right, Lego kept the Shazam set under wraps much better than they did with the Endgame sets and it makes me chuckle.

How come it's better if we don't know the 2 remaining sets?

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

How come it's better if we don't know the 2 remaining sets?

Endgame: 1 set is already for sale somewhere, 2 more are known to us, and as for the remaining two we know roughly their title and some of the minifigs in them.

Shazam: we know nothing.

And both films come out in April. My statement isn't controversial in the slightest :look: