Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

"Any Shazam sets?"

"1, if I'm right"

Reliable leaker's Instagram story.

Again it’s guessing about it being the missing set number. Nothing official here 

Considering a few certain characters that were seen in a Funko Pop leak, who could be considered spoilers, I wouldn't mind getting a summer time set based on the film. However just a set with Shazam, Sivana and Freddy would be pretty cool. Or even a set with Billy, Shazam, Sivana and the Wizard

Now judging by a few leaks I've seen, the Seven Deadly Sins may be in the film, so a potential wave (3 sets max) featuring the Shazam family fighting Sivana and the SDS would be pretty cool (at least I assume that's how the film would end)

Edited by Quicksilver838

A movie Shazam would be fine by me as it would differ enough from the SDCC version enough not to wind anyone up and fit in with the regular characters. If it leads to Black Adam, I will be a very happy puppy.

A picture of the new riddler torso is now in the usual place and I’ve got to say it looks awesome! By far my favourite riddler torso so I hope the rest of the minifigure looks as good! 

23 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

A picture of the new riddler torso is now in the usual place and I’ve got to say it looks awesome! By far my favourite riddler torso so I hope the rest of the minifigure looks as good! 

That picture has been out for a while

Took my kids to the LEGO Movie 2 yesterday and there was a trailer for Shazam. They are all VERY excited to see it! LEGO would be foolish if they didn’t make any sets to tie in with the Shazam movie (as they would make some serious $$). I personally wouldn’t mind seeing a Shazam minifigure. Not everyone can afford the exclusive ComiCon figs. Crossing my fingers LEGO is smart about it. Maybe they are just getting better at hiding upcoming sets? Here’s hoping. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That picture has been out for a while

I know, I just hadn’t been able to find it until today. :classic:

33 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

I know, I just hadn’t been able to find it until today. :classic:

Me neither, and I've got to say I'm not impressed, I'm guessing it'll look better with the rest of the figure but that green just doesn't look right to me 

51 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

Me neither, and I've got to say I'm not impressed, I'm guessing it'll look better with the rest of the figure but that green just doesn't look right to me 

It is a bit lighter than I would have chosen but I think when the whole minifigure is together it will work. 

The name of the set that Riddler comes in has me hoping its a location build (its called The Riddler Heist), or at the very least something similar to the 2012 Two Face set with the little bank build.

Edited by Mountain Drew

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Did the Mighty Micros line get discontinued? I remember a Green Lantern MM leak from a book but I haven't heard anything of it :(

The Green Lantern thing was ruled out to be a stolen custom design from some YouTuber.

I’m assuming the Mighty Micros have been discontinued, considering no reliable leaker has mentioned (or showed) anything related to them.

If they are planning anything, they’ll most likely show it off during the New York Toy Fair this weekend (February 16th - 19th to be exact)

And hopefully we’ll finally get to see what we’re getting for the Batman sets

So the Harry Potter theme seems to be getting an Advent Calendar, I hope DC gets one in the near future so much potential. 

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

So the Harry Potter theme seems to be getting an Advent Calendar, I hope DC gets one in the near future so much potential. 

A DC Advent Calendar would be fun. Imagine some of the mini builds and stuff from the games that could be released with it. Exclusive Batman figs included, it would be sweet!

2 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I would have bet money on them doing one for TLBM. It would have been so perfect, the micro-builds for the Bat-vehicles, the range of villains including brick built villains (and the phantom zone curator), all the heroes and League members and the many, many Bat-suit variants including THE ACTUAL SANTA BAT-SUIT WE SAW IN THE FILM AND BOOKS.

If they didn't do it for that perfect fit, the only hope we have is TLBM2...

The more likely reason Harry Potter and Star Wars getting Advent Calendar instead of DC is probably because they have the creatures and locations and vehicles that people can recognize, while Superheroes is mostly based on the characters.

I wouldn’t doubt ever getting a Superheroes Advent Calendar, I just don’t think its anytime soon

3 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

The more likely reason Harry Potter and Star Wars getting Advent Calendar instead of DC is probably because they have the creatures and locations and vehicles that people can recognize, while Superheroes is mostly based on the characters.

I wouldn’t doubt ever getting a Superheroes Advent Calendar, I just don’t think its anytime soon

location?

think of the TV show and movies DC has released over the years, animation, other toy lines...

there is plenty of material there!

come on Lego, pick up you game!!

5 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I would have bet money on them doing one for TLBM. It would have been so perfect, the micro-builds for the Bat-vehicles, the range of villains including brick built villains (and the phantom zone curator), all the heroes and League members and the many, many Bat-suit variants including THE ACTUAL SANTA BAT-SUIT WE SAW IN THE FILM AND BOOKS.

If they didn't do it for that perfect fit, the only hope we have is TLBM2...

I hope so, there is some goods micro builds out there!!

I hope the box office results don't affect the chances for LBM2, 

6 hours ago, PremierComix said:

A DC Advent Calendar would be fun. Imagine some of the mini builds and stuff from the games that could be released with it. Exclusive Batman figs included, it would be sweet!

Need it now! lol

6 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I hope the box office results don't affect the chances for LBM2, 

I doubt that they ever will. Even if nobody sees the movie, they still make double it from the sets.

2 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Guys, look up Nick Vas on Twitter for a new LM2 Batman ride. 

Looks like a great, uh, parts pack.