Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

I thought that I might just point out that Brickset lists a 'Batvehicle D2C' in there database for 2019, set 76139.

I hate to ruin everything but doesn't Batman have some sort of big vehicle in the Lego Movie 2? Wouldn't it be that if anything?

54 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

I hate to ruin everything but doesn't Batman have some sort of big vehicle in the Lego Movie 2? Wouldn't it be that if anything?

If he has a vehicle in the LM2 then it would appear in the sets from that theme, not in the mainstream DC sets. The set number backs this up, it's a Super Hero theme number not a LM set number (70800+)

I know it says batvehicle, but wouldn’t a proper D2C Batcave be amazing? The tv series one was great, but the batman movie one was way too small. A proper comic-based Batcave with 2000/3000 pieces and a plethora of bat family members would be awesome.

45 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I know it says batvehicle, but wouldn’t a proper D2C Batcave be amazing? The tv series one was great, but the batman movie one was way too small. A proper comic-based Batcave with 2000/3000 pieces and a plethora of bat family members would be awesome.

Maybe next year. Right now i want another vehicle to add to the collection. 

Has to come with some exclusive minifigures hero and villian. 

I know there are slim odds of this being the case, but if it's an Arkham Knight batmobile with a Scarecrow minifigure based on his appearance in said game, I could die a happy man. 

People are literally listing all the Batcaves that have been released so far right before asking for yet another one

This is why Batman is taking over the whole DC theme and is getting a second movie

Really makes me wonder if we are done for good with other DC Superheroes 

-------------------

Regarding the rumored set, I hope it would include a rare new villain like Mad Hatter. If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

Edited by Robert8

19 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

People are literally listing all the Batcaves that have been released so far right before asking for yet another one

This is why Batman is taking over the whole DC theme and is getting a second movie

-------------------

Regarding the rumored set, I hope it would include a rare new villain like Mad Hatter. If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

I want hush 

10 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Maybe next year. Right now i want another vehicle to add to the collection. 

Has to come with some exclusive minifigures hero and villian. 

I think we have enough vehicles. U less they start basing designs off of actual things (Arkham knight, new 52, tumbler etc.) I think location sets would be more fun. Like a Batcave or gcpd.

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

-------------------

Well the last Batcave was tiny and by that great, the one before that was a 1960s version, and before that was in 2012. Nothings beaten the 12 year old 2006 version yet. I would like a definitive Batcave for the collection, and one that could fit a good few vehicles in it 

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

Failed! You've learned nothing from this theme! :grin:

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

My only hope right now is a LM2 CMF series 2, I NEED THIS AS A FIGURE it looks rly good

Just now, MakkaG15 said:

My only hope right now is a LM2 CMF series 2, I NEED THIS AS A FIGURE it looks rly good

I'd hope to see him appear in a set rather than see a second TLM2 CMS.

56 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I'd hope to see him appear in a set rather than see a second TLM2 CMS.

Likewise s set with another Batman variant. 

I'm think LEGO did in near future a new Condiment King version, maybe more comic-accurate, in set with more popular villain. 

I really dobut there will a second CMF for a TLM2 

That Aquaman could be in the summer wave

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I really dobut there will a second CMF for a TLM2 

That Aquaman could be in the summer wave

I was just thinking to myself whether Lego will do one. If the movie does better than TLBM and the first series sells well then I think it’s likely.

There is a shirtless Aquaman going round that many people are assuming to be real, just here to say it is fake, the person who posted it said he made a mistake and confirmed it is a custom

6 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

There is a shirtless Aquaman going round that many people are assuming to be real, just here to say it is fake, the person who posted it said he made a mistake and confirmed it is a custom

There's a shirtless Aquaman in TLM2, it was shown in a promotional clip, I think that's what people have been talk/speculating about.

Edited by strangely

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:08 PM, Robert8 said:

Green Lantern, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and Batman appear in the D2C. 

Ahaha, man; it's certainly not something that I saw coming, but TLG has felt an incensing need to include DC characters in this wave. Very excited for the further D2C reveals, but I suspect that it will be a bit of a feat to top 70840 at this juncture. I would also point out that TLG is increasingly willing to soup up licensed characters when they end up tying in with TLM2; would it be too much to ask for another faux-licensed spaceman/spacemen "battle pack" a la 70841 in the May TLM2 wave? I'll be keeping an eye out for any news on 70837-70839 and 70842 as we slide into the new year. More TLM2 is coming.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:11 AM, JasonEffex said:

I thought that I might just point out that Brickset lists a 'Batvehicle D2C' in there database for 2019, set 76139.

Correct. It is coming in the middle of the Q3 chunk of the year.

76137 and 76138 are Batman kits with 4+ branding, and 76118-76122 are Batman as well.

1 hour ago, Azani said:

76118-76122 are Batman as well.

Well this can only mean one of three things;

1. We are getting a Spider Man like wave, with updated versions of previously released villains

2. These are all Batman centric Justice League sets, complete with various Bat-Vehicles

3. A mix of 1 and 2

2 hours ago, Azani said:

Ahaha, man; it's certainly not something that I saw coming, but TLG has felt an incensing need to include DC characters in this wave. Very excited for the further D2C reveals, but I suspect that it will be a bit of a feat to top 70840 at this juncture. I would also point out that TLG is increasingly willing to soup up licensed characters when they end up tying in with TLM2; would it be too much to ask for another faux-licensed spaceman/spacemen "battle pack" a la 70841 in the May TLM2 wave? I'll be keeping an eye out for any news on 70837-70839 and 70842 as we slide into the new year. More TLM2 is coming.

Correct. It is coming in the middle of the Q3 chunk of the year.

76137 and 76138 are Batman kits with 4+ branding, and 76118-76122 are Batman as well.

Another 7 DC sets.

Cant wait!!

Be interesting once the prices get confirmed. 

Hopefully they have some new bat vehicle designs and some play features for buildings. 

As long as there is something new, be it characters or builds, and old pointy ears gets more than one suit throughout the wave, then I won’t mind. Seven copies of the same suit would be a drag after the great range of this year.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Mini_legogo is reporting that two face comes in the new bat cave (which is one of the new summer sets along with a bat car)

Finally! I've been wanting a new Two-Face minifigure for ages! Never really liked the orange/purple suit of the 2012 figure or the gimmicky take of TLBM one.

Another Batcave is also welcome. The last couple have been decent sets but none of them have come close to being as good as the 2006 version from the original Batman line. Hopefully the new set can change that. Would be nice if they went back to the darker colors for the cave too.