Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

14 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

See I wonder if the copper head and Grundy set got postponed to this wave

I wouldn’t rule that out. Heck, I’d even hope for it.

Applying the comment about characters with simple designs in game (no arm or leg print), it should be noted that Solomon Grundy is basically the same mold as the Hulk, and Copperhead seems to be pretty plain, he'd just reuse the 2015 Ninjago Anacondrai cult head piece

Edited by Quicksilver838

On 10/4/2018 at 9:49 AM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Personally I am hoping for some new characters from the DC villains game. Some of the designs are an exact match for the print style Lego is currently using (thus a bit simplified and no arm/leg printing) these include; Two-Face, Catwoman and the Riddler. Especially a new Two-Face figure is long overdue.

The rebirth two face looks pretty boring to be honest. I wish they’d do the white and black version again. However, I found that taking the 2012’s head, and swapping it with the movie two-face. And then swapping the arm and leg for plainer pieces, creates a really awesome looking two face figure.

On 10/5/2018 at 6:34 AM, Whovastron said:

The rebirth two face looks pretty boring to be honest. I wish they’d do the white and black version again. However, I found that taking the 2012’s head, and swapping it with the movie two-face. And then swapping the arm and leg for plainer pieces, creates a really awesome looking two face figure.

You could also take 2012’s head and hairpiece and put it on Beetlejuice’s torso, add a flesh right hand and a medium lavender left hand, and put on some plain black legs, then you get a pretty decent black and white Two-Face, if you don’t mind the unorthodox stripe design.

Edited by Mountain Drew

Another leaked marvel set image.

Still no DC leaked images

This is driving me crazy!!

How long do we have to wait?

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

Another leaked marvel set image.

Still no DC leaked images

This is driving me crazy!!

How long do we have to wait?

Tose sets are December releases, the DC line is January.

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

So by that math, we’ll have to wait another month for anything, leaks or reveals. Terrific.

3 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I'm amazed we dont even know how many sets we will be getting. 

On 10/4/2018 at 6:49 PM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Personally I am hoping for some new characters from the DC villains game. Some of the designs are an exact match for the print style Lego is currently using (thus a bit simplified and no arm/leg printing) these include; Two-Face, Catwoman and the Riddler. Especially a new Two-Face figure is long overdue.

I second Two-Face. For being such a huge Batman villain its surprising how rarely we see Two-Face show up in any sets. I wasn't that keen on the tacky orange and purple suit from the previous comic version either so an update with a fresh color pallet would be more than welcome.

I'm hoping we also see Catwoman, Batgirl and Superman's redesigns show up in the near future. Not as excited for Riddler as I do find his new design a bit plain compared to the LBM one,

12 hours ago, wesker said:

I second Two-Face. For being such a huge Batman villain its surprising how rarely we see Two-Face show up in any sets. I wasn't that keen on the tacky orange and purple suit from the previous comic version either so an update with a fresh color pallet would be more than welcome.

I'm hoping we also see Catwoman, Batgirl and Superman's redesigns show up in the near future. Not as excited for Riddler as I do find his new design a bit plain compared to the LBM one,

A lot of the new designs are based on the Rebirth designs, and since Lego is usually pretty good at being up-to-date on the designs of the characters, so there is a good possibility we could get some updated figs.

Also, this is just my speculation, but we’ve already gotten an updated Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Flash. And with the rumors that we’ll be getting Aquaman in the “Batman water vehicle” set, that leaves only Superman and Hal Jordan as the core members of The Justice League that haven’t gotten updated.

You can clearly see the new designs in the game footage from E3, Superman has a new torso and duel-molded boots, and Hal Jordan has green hands instead of white ones (I’m not sure how thats an update, but I’ll take it)

Theres still one more DC Superheroes set that hasn’t been leaked or revealed, so theres still a good chance we’ll be getting these two in that one.

Edited by Mountain Drew

14 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I'm amazed we dont even know how many sets we will be getting. 

We know. We are getting two sets. 76116 Aquaman vs. Ocean Master and 76117 Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech.

4 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Also, this is just my speculation, but we’ve already gotten an updated Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Flash. And with the rumors that we’ll be getting Aquaman in the “Batman water vehicle” set, that leaves only Superman and Hal Jordan as the core members of The Justice League that haven’t gotten updated.

You can clearly see the new designs in the game footage from E3, Superman has a new torso and duel-molded boots, and Hal Jordan has green hands instead of white ones (I’m not sure how thats an update, but I’ll take it)

Theres still one more DC Superheroes set that hasn’t been leaked or revealed, so theres still a good chance we’ll be getting these two in that one.

We got Superman in the same wave as newest Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman and Cyborg.

Also, there is no third set. We are getting two: 76116 and 76117.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We got Superman in the same wave as newest Flash, Wonder Woman, Batman and Cyborg.

The new flash has dual molded boots so that kinda counts as an update

As in 2 sets until summer 19? 

I see 2 for late 18 early 19. Where are the rest of the sets? 

2 seems very low for DC. Still i suppose its early days.

17 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

I wonder if this year will be like 2014, where Marvel got nine sets while DC only got four, all focused on Batman. That was the worst year for DC.

6 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I wonder if this year will be like 2014, where Marvel got nine sets while DC only got four, all focused on Batman. That was the worst year for DC.

I don't know yes the sets were all batman focused but they were all some of the best batman sets IMO

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

Nah. These two are 2019 ones, maybe with early december release.

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We know. We are getting two sets. 76116 Aquaman vs. Ocean Master and 76117 Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech.

Also, there is no third set. We are getting two: 76116 and 76117.

I thought there would be three in the Winter wave and then two more in June or August.

Also, regarding the Superman, I’m talking about an actual update with new prints and stuff, not just reusing old pieces. And we are getting Flash again, so there is a possibility Superman could also join the roster.

I would be very disappointed if Lego decided to use the same pieces yet again, since the comic-based Superman minifig hasn’t gotten any new prints since it first came out in 2012.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That is based on the rumor of 5 sets

Im hoping that list will have some truth.

But let's remember the Justice League will also appear in The LEGO Movie 2. Batman is guaranteed to appear at least in one set. Other members could also appear in a set. 

(Also Shazam and Wonder Woman 1984 should have at least 1 set)

Edited by Robert8

I want a new Deathstroke with the helmet from the Tron set. 

Edited by froggy95