Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I keep seeing people clamoring for Atlantian Guards with Aquaman, aren't there 2 in the still available Battle for Atlantis set? Are these consider sub-par or something, what am I missing here? 

34 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

I keep seeing people clamoring for Atlantian Guards with Aquaman, aren't there 2 in the still available Battle for Atlantis set? Are these consider sub-par or something, what am I missing here? 

I think they're saying they'd welcome a pack similar to the Knightmare Batman one where there's one new fig (a shirtless Aquaman, I'd prefer Ocean Master but that's not the point) and two army builder figs (ala the two Parademons)

if they did a pack like this for every WoDC movie (pls, pls, pls) i think they should do...

MoS, Clark Kent, Jor-El (Armoured) martha kent MAYBE jonathan kent

BvS Knightmare Bats, Parademon x2 (because its already announced)

SS Deadshot, Joker, Harley

WW Hippolyta, Antiope, Minifig Ares OR charlie, the guy with the fez and etta candy

JL deathstroke, alfred, cyborgs dad

(From what ive seen) Aquaman :Shirtless momoa, ocean master, atlantean guard (shirtless momoa can be swapped for atlantean guard)

(from what ive seen) Shazam, :The Wizard, Billy, Freddy (assuming sivana and shazam make it into sets and black adam isnt in it)

Edited by MakkaG15

4 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

if they did a pack like this for every WoDC movie (pls, pls, pls) i think they should do...

WW Hippolyta, Antiope, Minifig Ares OR charlie, the guy with the fez and etta candy

(From what ive seen) Aquaman :Shirtless momoa, ocean master, atlantean guard (shirtless momoa can be swapped for atlantean guard)

(from what ive seen) Shazam, :The Wizard, Billy, Freddy (assuming sivana and shazam make it into sets and black adam isnt in it)

I don’t think we’ll get a pack for every movie but I’d love that Shazam one, Billy and Freddy should come with the new mid-size legs from Harry Potter. 

2 hours ago, NeutralNoodle said:

I don’t think we’ll get a pack for every movie but I’d love that Shazam one, Billy and Freddy should come with the new mid-size legs from Harry Potter. 

Amen. Though, to be honest, I'd be okay with any Billy minfig at all. I'll make a custom if I have to. 

9 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

I think they only did the Knightmare Batman one because its a fig people have wanted since 2016, the only other excuse I could think for Lego to produce these little battle packs because maybe they want to make some stocking stuffers before Christmas. I'm not saying a battle pack for every movie wouldn't be welcome, I'm just saying its probably not something you should expect.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, Mountain Drew said:

Is it like a Bricktober exclusive or something

Seems like kind of a missed opportunity for Lego to use this piece with gray goggles, but why split hairs

Lego Minifig, Headgear Mask Batman Type 2 Cowl with Blue Goggles Pattern

I agree, I was actually going to use this for my custom Knightmare Batman.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:56 AM, MakkaG15 said:

It would be great to get Hippolyta and Antiope. I'd be tempted just to make it an "Amazon" pack - Hippolyta, Antiope and hopefully TWO Amazon soldiers (for army building).

10 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

It would be great to get Hippolyta and Antiope. I'd be tempted just to make it an "Amazon" pack - Hippolyta, Antiope and hopefully TWO Amazon soldiers (for army building).

These packs only contain 3 minifigures these days.

Its rumored that there will be one more dc set released in the winter of 2019. It is rumored to be set number 76116 and will retail for about 25€ 

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Its rumored that there will be one more dc set released in the winter of 2019. It is rumored to be set number 76116 and will retail for about 25€ 

Aren’t the sets December 2018 release? Or is that just Marvel?

4 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Aren’t the sets December 2018 release? Or is that just Marvel?

They are December releases but classified as 2019 sets 

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well thats a bit disappointing, I figured there would be 3 sets released in that wave, but we're only getting 2. Plus the price is about $30, so that will probably make the set too small to be something I would want to get, like yet another mech that we've never seen in any in comics or media before. Hopefully the minifigs will save it.

I know theres most likely going to be a summer wave, I just hate waiting 6-8 months for more sets with characters that we should have gotten sooner. Oh well, whaddaya gonna do.

On 8/8/2018 at 2:23 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

could this be an aquaman set which could explain why ocean master was absent from the new one

1 hour ago, Mountain Drew said:

Theres a rumor going around that they'll release Teen Titans Go! sets next year, thoughts?

Regular Titans would be preferable. There’s a heap of characters untapped there. A T-car or Titans Tower would be appreciated, mind.

1 hour ago, Mountain Drew said:

Theres a rumor going around that they'll release Teen Titans Go! sets next year, thoughts?

Assuming that they keep the Dimensions aesthetic and not the ones from the main line (by which I mean Jokerland) I'm not interested, especially if they go the same route as The Power Puff Girls sets, with brightly coloured, simplistic looking vyilds

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Assuming that they keep the Dimensions aesthetic and not the ones from the main line (by which I mean Jokerland) I'm not interested, especially if they go the same route as The Power Puff Girls sets, with brightly coloured, simplistic looking vyilds

Well I mean, if your collecting the figs from Dimensions you can finally get Cyborg and Robin, and they do share the same general designs as the first Teen Titans show, so thats kind of cool I guess. But I'm probably not going to buy the whole sets if they do share the same simplistic design, I'll just get the figs off of BrickLink or eBay or something.

Ever since 2014, around the time when the show was still new, I wondered "why don't they make one or two sets about this?", because at the time they released a set loosely based around Beware the Batman (remember that show? cause I sure don't) and that only lasted 1 season. But now Lego is finally making a great decision. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely despise both Teen Titans Go! and the new Powerpuff Girls, but still its a pleasant addition to the Lego brand. And if you're like me, than this new theme is somewhat of an indication that we'll be getting more stuff based around the Teen Titans (maybe even Young Justice someday).

14 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Well I mean, if your collecting the figs from Dimensions you can finally get Cyborg and Robin, and they do share the same general designs as the first Teen Titans show, so thats kind of cool I guess. But I'm probably not going to buy the whole sets if they do share the same simplistic design, I'll just get the figs off of BrickLink or eBay or something.

Ever since 2014, around the time when the show was still new, I wondered "why don't they make one or two sets about this?", because at the time they released a set loosely based around Beware the Batman (remember that show? cause I sure don't) and that only lasted 1 season. But now Lego is finally making a great decision. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely despise both Teen Titans Go! and the new Powerpuff Girls, but still its a pleasant addition to the Lego brand. And if you're like me, than this new theme is somewhat of an indication that we'll be getting more stuff based around the Teen Titans (maybe even Young Justice someday).

Im surprised TTG didn't come oht this year with the movie.

Alos rumors of 5 batman themed sets been released in Jan. 

And talk of a gotham city police station same design styke as ninjago city movie set.

All talk for now.

14 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Im surprised TTG didn't come oht this year with the movie.

Alos rumors of 5 batman themed sets been released in Jan. 

And talk of a gotham city police station same design styke as ninjago city movie set.

All talk for now.

Out of curiosity where does everyone hear this stuff? I want to be up-to-date with rumors.

8 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Out of curiosity where does everyone hear this stuff? I want to be up-to-date with rumors.

Lego reddit. 

Rumors float on there