J4ck

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation and Discussion

8 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

I thought that I might just point out that Brickset lists a 'Batvehicle D2C' in there database for 2019, set 76139.

I hate to ruin everything but doesn't Batman have some sort of big vehicle in the Lego Movie 2? Wouldn't it be that if anything?

54 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

I hate to ruin everything but doesn't Batman have some sort of big vehicle in the Lego Movie 2? Wouldn't it be that if anything?

If he has a vehicle in the LM2 then it would appear in the sets from that theme, not in the mainstream DC sets. The set number backs this up, it's a Super Hero theme number not a LM set number (70800+)

I know it says batvehicle, but wouldn’t a proper D2C Batcave be amazing? The tv series one was great, but the batman movie one was way too small. A proper comic-based Batcave with 2000/3000 pieces and a plethora of bat family members would be awesome.

45 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I know it says batvehicle, but wouldn’t a proper D2C Batcave be amazing? The tv series one was great, but the batman movie one was way too small. A proper comic-based Batcave with 2000/3000 pieces and a plethora of bat family members would be awesome.

Maybe next year. Right now i want another vehicle to add to the collection. 

Has to come with some exclusive minifigures hero and villian. 

I know there are slim odds of this being the case, but if it's an Arkham Knight batmobile with a Scarecrow minifigure based on his appearance in said game, I could die a happy man. 

People are literally listing all the Batcaves that have been released so far right before asking for yet another one

This is why Batman is taking over the whole DC theme and is getting a second movie

Really makes me wonder if we are done for good with other DC Superheroes 

-------------------

Regarding the rumored set, I hope it would include a rare new villain like Mad Hatter. If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

Edited by Robert8

19 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

People are literally listing all the Batcaves that have been released so far right before asking for yet another one

This is why Batman is taking over the whole DC theme and is getting a second movie

-------------------

Regarding the rumored set, I hope it would include a rare new villain like Mad Hatter. If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

I want hush 

10 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Maybe next year. Right now i want another vehicle to add to the collection. 

Has to come with some exclusive minifigures hero and villian. 

I think we have enough vehicles. U less they start basing designs off of actual things (Arkham knight, new 52, tumbler etc.) I think location sets would be more fun. Like a Batcave or gcpd.

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

-------------------

Well the last Batcave was tiny and by that great, the one before that was a 1960s version, and before that was in 2012. Nothings beaten the 12 year old 2006 version yet. I would like a definitive Batcave for the collection, and one that could fit a good few vehicles in it 

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

If they are going with a Batman-only line, they can't recycle the same villains over and over again, right?

Failed! You've learned nothing from this theme! :grin: