Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

If anyone watched the DC Supervillains Gameplay, you would see nearly every character gets an excellent new design. My personnel favorites being Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon , Clayface, Nightwing, and Superman. But if we get any minifigs with a new design, I would be very happy.

1 hour ago, Mountain Drew said:

If anyone watched the DC Supervillains Gameplay, you would see nearly every character gets an excellent new design. My personnel favorites being Two-Face, Commissioner Gordon , Clayface, Nightwing, and Superman. But if we get any minifigs with a new design, I would be very happy.

I agree the designs from the game are excellent, my personal favorite has to be Malcolm Merlyn though, I'd love to get a figure based on him.

2 hours ago, steveholt said:

I found some of the designs were a little too over-designed. Sometimes simple is better.

I see what you mean, they’re pretty much teasing us with that new Deathstroke design

15 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76116 will include a Batsub for Batman

oh yaaay... what we all wanted... another batsub...

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

oh yaaay... what we all wanted... another batsub...

Hey, if it means Ocean Master gets his debut, I’m good. A better Atlantis build would be preferable, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Did someone already try the new short harry potter legs (the plain black one) on a Robin figure? I’m curious how that will look. 

16 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Did someone already try the new short harry potter legs (the plain black one) on a Robin figure? I’m curious how that will look. 

I'm curious about how Penguin would look with those legs.

2 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Hey, if it means Ocean Master gets his debut, I’m good. A better Atlantis build would be preferable, but beggars can’t be choosers.

I’m sure this is the $20 set people were discussing a while back, if so there isn’t going to be any more than 200 pieces so don’t get your hopes up.

2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Yes, Neville Longbottom’s legs on Damian Wayne looks great! Sadly I don’t think that there are purple colored legs like that for the penguin.

1 minute ago, TheCringyGingy said:

Yes, Neville Longbottom’s legs on Damian Wayne looks great! Sadly I don’t think that there are purple colored legs like that for the penguin.

Black would look just fine IMO

5 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Are we only getting TWO dc comics sets next wave pretty disappointing 

Batman and hopefully others will be in the lego movie 2 sets at least, better than nothing.

2 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Batman and hopefully others will be in the lego movie 2 sets at least, better than nothing.

Nah I’d rather have nothing it’s a waste of money with only 2 new characters (ocean master, firefly). I though Lego had it going good when I found out about JL sets back in 2017. I thought they would keep the trend to add new characters into the mix. But seriously Lego is just repeating itself with aqua man Batman and flash we got all of them this year now again next year smh, LEGO can do so much better. Or at least give us MORE than 2 sets 

6 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

Nah I’d rather have nothing it’s a waste of money with only 2 new characters (ocean master, firefly). I though Lego had it going good when I found out about JL sets back in 2017. I thought they would keep the trend to add new characters into the mix. But seriously Lego is just repeating itself with aqua man Batman and flash we got all of them this year now again next year smh, LEGO can do so much better. Or at least give us MORE than 2 sets 

Jedi jac penguin said something about 5 sets instead of 2.

Also just keep in mind these sets ARE AIMED AT children and children love Batman and Spider-Man. You’re not the target market.

We will probably also get a Shazam set like the Aquaman set, but I guess that would be a S@H '/ retailer exclusive'. Those never show up in the catalog. 

9 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Also just keep in mind these sets ARE AIMED AT children and children love Batman and Spider-Man. You’re not the target market.

Still early days folks. DC should still have at least another 4 sets for next year. I"m really hoping for a mad max style batmobile from the lego movie. 

Also it feels like its that time for another D2C set, if you look at previous years.

Still so many wonderful toys to come!

Edited by Lionbear8

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

That’s based off the old rumor that we were getting 5 sets 

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s based off the old rumor that we were getting 5 sets 

Well there’s 2 confirmed for January, what if the other 3 are summer or something.

4 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Still early days folks. DC should still have at least another 4 sets for next year. I"m really hoping for a mad max style batmobile from the lego movie. 

Also it feels like its that time for another D2C set, if you look at previous years.

Still so many wonderful toys to come!

Amen sir.

New photo of Poison Ivy shows off a new skirt piece that wasn't in the photos released earlier this year (or at least in the one image I have on my phone)

That‘s certainly an improvement over what we‘ve seen at SDCC, but of course still nowhere near as good as the TLBM version. I wonder why they decided not to continue using the more elaborate hairpiece :hmpf_bad: May it‘s due to licensing issues, but that would be really silly considering that all parties are involved either way (WB and TLG)

15 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That‘s certainly an improvement over what we‘ve seen at SDCC, but of course still nowhere near as good as the TLBM version. I wonder why they decided not to continue using the more elaborate hairpiece :hmpf_bad: May it‘s due to licensing issues, but that would be really silly considering that all parties are involved either way (WB and TLG)

That can't be the reason 

Harley Quinn's hairpiece was reused out of the Batman Movie theme. Same with the Joker's 

----------------

How do we know that skirt in the pic actually belongs to this Poison Ivy? It seems like the movie skirt just from a different angle. Also, it's quite strange that is missing from the official pics.