Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

On 9/19/2018 at 12:34 AM, RedHoodPug said:

I think this has been a good year for Batsuits. Ok Rebirth has made a couple of appearances, but there are four other suits that came this year (I am including the Sinestro Corps suit given that he’s wearing it). The January release mech Batsuit is a Rebirth, but that doesn’t stop even more variety. 

Unfortunately, I don’t see the possibility of any obscure bat suits such as fire bat, zebra bat etc. We may get a green lantern Batman one day:shrug_oh_well:

All this talk of fresh Marvel figures coupled with the knowledge that we are getting Firefly gives me hope. Also 

On 9/8/2018 at 10:49 AM, RedHoodPug said:

Actually I was just looking at the pictures of Catwoman from the new game and lamenting those claws that appeared in LB3 for Bronze Tiger and Cheshire. They really should be a thing by now.

I do believe that they may be coming.

The full list of characters coming in DC Supervillains is out, looks really good, I really want the Wally West, Robin and Nightwing shown

22 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

The full list of characters coming in DC Supervillains is out, looks really good, I really want the Wally West, Robin and Nightwing shown

Is it okay to post a link in here to that? Couldn't find it myself, and I'd love to see them.

21 minutes ago, retrotaco said:

Is it okay to post a link in here to that? Couldn't find it myself, and I'd love to see them.

Heres a link to the relevant topic in the gaming thread, the youtube page with how to find the full character roster is there

44 minutes ago, retrotaco said:

I would just post a picture of the full roster, but I can't, so heres a youtube video of the full roster

A few of these I could see making it into a set, but based on past history with these games, the majority of the new designs will just be game only.

Really, I actually kind of dislike these games just because I keep thinking about what could be...

1 hour ago, strangely said:

Really, I actually kind of dislike these games just because I keep thinking about what could be...

'Cries in LotR/Adventure Time'

Here’s my theory:

Back in 2014, Lego Batman 3 was released which actually contained characters and vehicles from sets released in 2015. In the video above, the character “Firefly” is exactly the same as the upcoming set. I think a couple of characters shown will make it next year, which ones? I don’t know. I’m also speculating that a couple of the playable vehicles in the game will be made in sets next year.

Edited by J4ck

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Here’s my theory:

Back in 2014, Lego Batman 3 was released which actually contained characters and vehicles from sets released in 2015. In the video above, the character “Firefly” is exactly the same as the upcoming set. I think a couple of characters shown will make it next year, which ones? I don’t know. I’m also speculating that a couple of the playable vehicles in the game will be made in sets next year.

It will be the less detailed minifigures probably

19 hours ago, J4ck said:

I think a couple of characters shown will make it next year, which ones? I don’t know. I’m also speculating that a couple of the playable vehicles in the game will be made in sets next year.

I think the Jokers Truck will be a set shown in one of the trailers, and at least Nightwing, Robin and The New Bizarro will make it into a set

On 9/24/2018 at 10:40 AM, MakkaG15 said:

I think the Jokers Truck will be a set shown in one of the trailers, and at least Nightwing, Robin and The New Bizarro will make it into a set

Possibly Metallo 

Jokers Truck with Joker, Clayface (Big fig), Ventriloquist and Scarface, Red Robin and Batgirl with motorcycle for either Tim or Barb

Still need, Cheshire (game version), Shiva (game version), Mad Hatter (Lego Batman game version), Hush, Bronze Tiger (Lego DC Super Villains version), Copperhead (Arkham Origins version preferably), Grundy, Zsasz (Portable Lego Batman 2 version) and Black Mask (Portable Lego Batman 2 version) to complete Lego Batman collection. Would also like Bluebird, Huntress, Azrael, Baby Doll, Cluemaster and Anarky. 

Edited by PremierComix

32 minutes ago, PremierComix said:

Jokers Truck with Joker, Clayface (Big fig), Ventriloquist and Scarface, Red Robin and Batgirl with motorcycle for either Tim or Barb

Still need, Cheshire (game version), Shiva (game version), Mad Hatter (Lego Batman game version), Hush, Bronze Tiger (Lego DC Super Villains version), Copperhead (Arkham Origins version preferably), Grundy, Zsasz (Portable Lego Batman 2 version) and Black Mask (Portable Lego Batman 2 version) to complete Lego Batman collection. Would also like Bluebird, Huntress, Azrael, Baby Doll, Cluemaster and Anarky. 

Wait...is the jokers truck an idea or a  set description? Either way sounds cool :)

1 hour ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Wait...is the jokers truck an idea or a  set description? Either way sounds cool :)

Most likely a wish list... which there is a thread for.

29 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Am I the only one that noticed the Mighty Micros Flash in that roster? Its right next to regular Flash

That’s Wally west flash not the mighty micros one 

Man I really hope we get that Kid Flash and that WW Flash in the future. Their mask/hair combo piece looks so good. I can see them doing a set with them and some of the Flash villains for a possible wave as flash has become really popular in the past few years.

2 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Man I really hope we get that Kid Flash and that WW Flash in the future. Their mask/hair combo piece looks so good. I can see them doing a set with them and some of the Flash villains for a possible wave as flash has become really popular in the past few years.

I just want more details on the sets. Seems like marvel’s details are all coming together and all we know of is that one set with Firefly

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I just want more details on the sets. Seems like marvel’s details are all coming together and all we know of is that one set with Firefly

And this supposed water based batman set.

I quite like that new Batgirl variant from the video game and hope its among the new figures in the Winter wave. The purple costume suits her a lot better than the black one on the original figure does. Plus the orange hair also helps distinguish her apart from Batwoman using the standard red.

7 hours ago, J4ck said:

And this supposed water based batman set.

With water I’m assuming possibly king shark or maybe Aqualad since both are in the game but that’s just a Thought. We don’t even know how big it will be

You know I'm surprised that Lego decided not to do a Bricktober set for DC Super Villains. Replace the Jurassic World pack (which should've come with Hammond instead of that stupid baby Velociraptor, waste) or Ninjago pack (cool pack but characters could've been released in sets in place of repetitive gang villains or ninja characters) with a DC pack (since they did an Infinity War pack it would make sense to do a DC one). A Marvel pack, DC pack, Wizarding World pack and Ninjago pack should have been the lineup (no offence to JW but the sets don't feature enough dinos which are the only thing that are worth getting). DC pack could have come with Joker with spray can, Deathstroke with katanas, Merlyn the Dark Archer with bow and Black Adam. Maybe next year