Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

30 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Like wise, I really like the designs for the bat vehicles -

I was just wishing for more integration between sets, include a small portion of the bat-cave to build on  and make it into a nice large display set.

I think that would make it now 60 bat vehicles over the last 15 years in Lego form that can fit a mini-figure. 

Be nice to have all those wonderful toys

better start saving!!

still have the D2C coming

hoping for some polybags and new books

see how it goes. 

Didn't even think about the D2C or more polybags. Agreed we'll just have to wait and see what happens

23 hours ago, BrickBuilder1 said:

While I see your point, I really think they should do some different dc hero sets, because we've gotten plenty of batmans (batmen?) over the years, and it's time for something different IMO

Well it doesn't help if Lego has now demoted the name of the DC Comics SuperHeroes theme to a mere Bat-Insignia. :hmpf_bad:

On 4/3/2019 at 8:31 AM, SpiderJazz said:

Off topic:

It's cool to get a minifig version of him at somepoint.

This actually looks promising! When I first heard about it, I wasn't sure but...I think it looks worth while. 

On 4/2/2019 at 2:25 PM, BrickBuilder1 said:

While I see your point, I really think they should do some different dc hero sets, because we've gotten plenty of batmans (batmen?) over the years, and it's time for something different IMO

I would like a Green Lantern location set. With a Green Lantern Joker or Batman. That’s sure to sell. Mostly Green Lantern with a little batman or joker or both.

29 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I would like a Green Lantern location set. With a Green Lantern Joker or Batman. That’s sure to sell. Mostly Green Lantern with a little batman or joker or both.

I don't know about a Lantern location set. The only things that would work would be Ferris Air, or the Central Battery. Every Lantern planet is basically just different colours of rock so there isn't much that can be done with them. 

4 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I don't know about a Lantern location set. The only things that would work would be Ferris Air, or the Central Battery. Every Lantern planet is basically just different colours of rock so there isn't much that can be done with them. 

The blue lantern planet looks beautiful, that would make for a nice central battery build. But yes, once one lantern location set has been made you can’t really step it up from there.

19 hours ago, steveholt said:

After seeing Shazam, I'm pretty annoyed we didn't get a set ?

Same here... I also don´t like the Chosen design. I am thinking about doing a custom one now. It doesn´t require own moulded pieces, so it shoud be quite easy.

I am sorry to be off topic, but could anyone tell me if the torso of Cyborg has the same siver colour as tin man from the tlm2-CMF? ^^´ Brickink doesn´t say something about that and the photos don´t really help.^^´

6 hours ago, Gorilla94 said:

Same here... I also don´t like the Chosen design. I am thinking about doing a custom one now. It doesn´t require own moulded pieces, so it shoud be quite easy.

I am sorry to be off topic, but could anyone tell me if the torso of Cyborg has the same siver colour as tin man from the tlm2-CMF? ^^´ Brickink doesn´t say something about that and the photos don´t really help.^^´

Yes, they're both flat silver.

42 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

Yes, they're both flat silver.

Thank you ? Sry, i did not make my question clear enough ? I knew they are both flat silver but tinman has a shiny silver print on top of that so I can't combine his legs and arms with Cyborg's Torso, if he doesn't have it?

On 4/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, steveholt said:

After seeing Shazam, I'm pretty annoyed we didn't get a set ?

When was it confirmed that we aren't getting a set?

57 minutes ago, shadefoundry said:

When was it confirmed that we aren't getting a set?

By this point, we would have evidence of its existence with all the other sets. Since the only figure that was ever leaked is getting released in a Batman set, all evidence points to no set.

2 hours ago, BaneShake said:

By this point, we would have evidence of its existence with all the other sets. Since the only figure that was ever leaked is getting released in a Batman set, all evidence points to no set.

Dang, that's a shame. Guess I'll be looking into picking up that Batman set for cheap at some point.

A few leakers spoke of set #76121 which also seems to be the set # missing from the line of Batman sets so there’s still hope.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:33 AM, InnerRayg said:

No there isn't. If there was a set they'd have made sure it was on the shelves when the movie came out.

Yup, there’s no way they’d randomly do a set months after like they did for TDKR. That was a special case, I.e. it had Batman 

On a side note, that newly revealed exclusive Lego House Dinosaurs set is absolutely perfect for a proper T-Rex trophy for any of the Batcaves. What great timing too, can't wait to see the instructions so that I can make one entirely in green.

15 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I can guarantee he bought it off someone who stole it (either that or the seller bought from the thief). 

On 4/14/2019 at 5:30 PM, CoolDudeRadman said:

So do we know if the Shazam figure comes with the hair from the original leak or is it not included?

In the set, there is no hair for Shazam.

Just a heads up; the instagram hashtags are being missused and people are posting Avengers: Endgame Spoilers including leaked scenes.

So you might wanna stay clear of looking for LEGO leaks if you intend on seeing the movie spoiler free.

Edited by Alegrispa

On 4/16/2019 at 12:15 PM, Alegrispa said:

Just a heads up; the instagram hashtags are being missused and people are posting Avengers: Endgame Spoilers including leaked scenes.

So you might wanna stay clear of looking for LEGO leaks if you intend on seeing the movie spoiler free.

Cheers man!