Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Finally getting a new comic version of Catwoman. So far just the head has leaked but looking forward to seeing how the rest of the figure turns out.

Have you seen the new Catwoman's head ? She is amazing ! I think that this is my favorite so far ! She is based on the DC Super Vilain video game. Unfortunately, the leak shows only the head without the helmet.

hopefully this means we get the TLBM headpiece for catwoman in Black!

isnt it kinda crazy that we’ve had 3 different moulds for catwoman over the years?

theres also some zombie type head going around, is that from Hidden Side? Or is it maybe Solomon Grundy?

Do you know in which set Catwoman will be ? Because she isn't mentioned in any set's name.

Edited by Azrael311

29 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Where on instagram can I find this? Since all the main people stopped leaking pictures. 

#legoleaks

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

hopefully this means we get the TLBM headpiece for catwoman in Black!

isnt it kinda crazy that we’ve had 3 different moulds for catwoman over the years?

theres also some zombie type head going around, is that from Hidden Side? Or is it maybe Solomon Grundy?

Won't be Grundy, the second expression has ice over his face. Most likely Ninjago, but could be Hidden Side

3 hours ago, wesker said:

Finally getting a new comic version of Catwoman. So far just the head has leaked but looking forward to seeing how the rest of the figure turns out.

Not bad! Like the new head for Batman, it can be more easily used outside of its intended context without the headgear it's paired with. :thumbup:

So we're finally getting a red goggled Catwoman head, about time. Her showing up is a definitely a surprise, especially since none of the leaders ever mentioned her making an appearance. Though it's been 7 years since we've had a proper comic Catwoman minifigure, so this is a welcome update.

Those huuuuuuuge goggles look quite funny without Catwoman's mask, but will definitely look great with the mask on!

Just now, BaneShake said:

Those huuuuuuuge goggles look quite funny without Catwoman's mask, but will definitely look great with the mask on!

I actually like the head as it is apart from its cowl, though I do still wonder which mold she'll be using. The 2012 mold, or the 2017 TLBM one? :shrug_confused:

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I actually like the head as it is apart from its cowl, though I do still wonder which mold she'll be using. The 2012 mold, or the 2017 TLBM one? :shrug_confused:

The 2017 one for sure

I feel like they probably retired the 2012 piece, it was only used the once

Just now, Duncan Young said:

As they had done for the 2006 mold, which was kind of a shame. :sceptic:

Excited to be getting an essentially perfect Catwoman. Now we just need the Zombie Cheerleader’s hair piece in half black and half red for the perfect Harley. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

New Batman torso has leaked plus apparently we are getting a new Harley Quinn too in the summer wave 

Could you describe Batman's torso design? I'm not immediately seeing it in the usual places. :shrug_confused:

3 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Could you describe Batman's torso design? I'm not immediately seeing it in the usual places. :shrug_confused:

Dark grey torso and arms with black hands, golden utility belt. It kinda looks like the 2018/2019 design, but it looks much better.

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

New Batman torso has leaked plus apparently we are getting a new Harley Quinn too in the summer wave 

Of course they’d make the hair the Suicide Squad colors with pink and blue :hmpf: Hope it looks good though.

Edited by Legocity2713

The new Catwoman head continues what I hope is a new trend of helmeted heads being usable without said helmet. An updated Batsuit is ok but a different version altogether would be preferable.

Harley... Yay.

The parts we've seen so far are promising, although I hope it isn't all just repeat characters. The DCSV Ventriloquist fig would be perfect, and it'd be nice to  finally finish the LB1 villains with Hush and Hatter

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

The 2017 one for sure

The 2012 helmet was also used in 2016 in the Batman vs. Catwoman Mighty Micros set.

47 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where can you find a picture of the Batman torso? 

1 hour ago, MisterBatfleck said:

Where can you find a picture of the Batman torso? 

Just search "the_real_fcl2.0" on Instagram and watch his story. The previous leaks came from him too.