Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Shazam minifigure leaked! 

Disappointing - no arm printing, no leg printing, no dual molding. Torso is pretty simple. At least they got the head and hair right.

Those legs look sooooo off... The rest is fine, I'm just glad we get something. Are there any legs on the market that would fit him? 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Those legs look sooooo off... The rest is fine, I'm just glad we get something. Are there any legs on the market that would fit him? 

Either Hyperions or the red legs with yellow boots from the recent flash figure should look nice

Edited by SgtKilr

Just now, SgtKilr said:

Either Hyperions or the red legs with yellow boots from the recent flash figure should look nice

Hmm, I think that hyperions legs could work, but his waist print would look off. The dual molded flash boots are probably too bright compared to the rest of the figure. 

Holy lack of detail, Batman, those legs need replacing. However the torso is great. We’re getting him at least.

Well, I photoshopped Hyperions legs onto him and I guess it looks fine. You just need to seperate the legs from the waist because of his gold waist print. I don't know if thats even possible but if so, how hard is that to do? 

Okay, so more pics are coming up. Better be ready.

I'm not a DC fan so I'm not hyped. I'm gonna go to Marvel thread and drop some bombs.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, so more pics are coming up. Better be ready.

I'm not a DC fan so I'm not hyped. I'm gonna go to Marvel thread and drop some bombs.

FFH??

Hmmm... I don’t think this will be in a film-based set. The torso is identical to the comic-based Shazam minifigure in the Super Villains game.

Finally... SHAZAM!!!! Not picky about the design, I like it, just sooo happy we are getting him! Probably an older white cape? Legs can be adjusted as well, if something good can be found. 

...That's not the movie Shazam suit design. That's the New 52 suit, the lightning bolt is white instead of yellow like this statue and looks completely different than the DC Super Villains design.

STK619222?type=1

Edited by MisterBatfleck

22 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

...That's not the movie Shazam suit design. That's the New 52 suit, the lightning bolt is white instead of yellow like this statue and looks completely different than the DC Super Villains design.

☝️He's right ya know

SHAZAMM.png

Reference: Lego Batman 3

Shame, that's the NEW 52 costume, then it's not a movie set, forget about Freddy, Sivana, the sins ... and Shazam family.

So I bet on Batman + Shazam and some villain (comic style) black adam ........ or a Batman rogue hahaha

SHAME! will we never have the version of the movie? Lost opportunity. Now I need to buy a custom for my DCEU display (please Lego, a SDCC movie fig exclusive)

Edited by LuGO

Ah so very similar to the “Suicide Squad” sets. Fig looks as expected but as others have said some boots would have been great.

Suicide Squad I understand not getting any tie-in sets based directly from the movie (though we did just get a DCEU Harley in the Apocalypseburg D2C), but Shazam is the most kid friendly DCEU movie by far, and Lego decided NOT to capitalize on that and make a set based on the movie? 

Just now, MisterBatfleck said:

Suicide Squad I understand not getting any tie-in sets based directly from the movie (though we did just get a DCEU Harley in the Apocalypseburg D2C), but Shazam is the most kid friendly DCEU movie by far, and Lego decided NOT to capitalize on that and make a set based on the movie? 

Indeed. 

Just now, MisterBatfleck said:

It's a fair point, but looking at how poorly DC has handled their cinematic universe, I can't blame Lego for not wanting to put too many eggs in that basket. Honestly, I'm shocked that we got an Aquaman movie tie-in set. 

I’m actually kinda happy it’s a comic Shazam, he’s never been released outside of SDCC, a nice addition to the already impressive Justice League roster we have. I’d say that, for myself, the roster we have available is pretty much perfect...

superman, Wonder Woman, batman, green Lantern (Hal&John), the Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Shazam, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Cyborg

pretty good core team, Shazam was the last one we needed

Edited by Whovastron

49 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

I’m actually kinda happy it’s a comic Shazam, he’s never been released outside of SDCC, a nice addition to the already impressive Justice League roster we have. I’d say that, for myself, the roster we have available is pretty much perfect...

superman, Wonder Woman, batman, green Lantern (Hal&John), the Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Shazam, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Cyborg

pretty good core team, Shazam was the last one we needed

Strongly agree!

My inner child can't wait to get this and finally get all the super heroes from my time. 

The same thing happened with Green Lantern, specially regarding both were first released only at SDCC and a long wait until a set released. To me, it's DC closure. Anything coming from now on will be a pleasent surprise. My non existing minifigures list just went extint!

Now, we need the buildings. Hall of Justice, Daily Planet, S.T.A.R. Labs, Flash Museum!

Edited by primocucu