» LEGO Super Herores DC Batman and Robin & Freeze Battle 76118, 24,99 Euro UVP
» LEGO Super Herores DC Batcave Clayface Invasion 76122, 99,99 Euro UVP

» LEGO Super Herores DC Batman and Riddler Heist 76120, 49,99 Euro UVP
» LEGO Super Herores DC 4+ Batman vs. Riddler 76137, 9,99 Euro UVP
» LEGO Super Herores DC 4+ The Joker Escape 76138, 39, 99 Euro UVP

Source: zusammengebaut.com

Edited by Lego-Freak

Article also (poorly) says Batgirl or Batwoman is in the Batcave set

No spectacular names so can't really make anything out of this :P I hope they make a clayface minifig as we already have a great brickbuilt version. 

I'm looking forward to Clayface for sure. Hoping he's a big fig this time around (maybe using the game design)

The other sets aren't too special, or at least from the names alone. The builds have potential, and there's certainly a chance for some of the missing bat-villains considering Lego is cashing in on his 80th birthday. 

Maybe Batwoman is actually Huntress? She could use the same mould in black/purple.

Or maybe they just didn't realise we already got a Batwoman last year

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Article also (poorly) says Batgirl or Batwoman is in the Batcave set

Yea, saw that too: 'For the first time a batwoman is a minifigure, very well done!'

He probably means someone else as we already got batwoman en batgirl.

We also get a special 80 years Batman print. 

It would be cool if we could see the biggest variants of Batman through the years in these sets, if they are an 80th Anniversary wave

With the Batcaves price Clayface could be a big fig, but I'd be happy with a normal minifigure

Sets sound cool. I’m kind of moving away from buying DC sets since I’m bored of all the never ending Bat vehicles, but maybe these sets will keep me interested. I’m definitely eager to find out what the D2C is. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Sets sound cool. I’m kind of moving away from buying DC sets since I’m bored of all the never ending Bat vehicles, but maybe these sets will keep me interested. I’m definitely eager to find out what the D2C is. 

I feel the same way. The minifigures are really going to be the only thing that sells me on this wave. I have enough Batcaves and Batmobiles.

Hopefully the new batcave compares to the 2006 one, that is the greatest batman set of all time imo. The one from 2012 was okay and the one from the lego batman movie wasn't good. The classic TV series batcave came close but it was too expensive and it was based off a version of batman I didn't care for 

17 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

D2C is a "Batvehicle".

19 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Same here, wish other heroes could take the spot light for change

34 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

'For the first time a batwoman is a minifigure, very well done!'

Maybe it means that this is going to be a version of the Batcave with a Batwoman transformation feature instead of the repetitive Bruce Wayne one.

Ah yea, that could make sense. We only got Batwoman in a costume and 'batwoman is a minifure' could mean that we would get the Kate Kane figure instead. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I know. I’m hoping it’s a large display model of the Tim Burton Batmobile or something similar.

I would much rather get a UCS Animated Series Batmobile. It's far more iconic.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think that's debatable.

I think the Burton Mobile would make for a more interesting build and final model at the very least. And it is Batman 89's 30 anniversary this year...

On another note Birds of Prey is out late this year isn't it? I could see the female hero being Huntress to loosely tie in with the movie, although I would like to see another Batgirl in the near future. Two Riddlers is also a surprise. I'm guessing the leaked lime green torso will be the 4+ version and the Supervillains videogame one will be in the Heist set. Either way I'm looking forward to the new version of him and Mr. Freeze.

Good to hear Clayface will be coming in the Batcave. I don't have a preference between minifigure or big figure - just as long as he's not brick built again as that will only take away from the piece count of the cave itself.

I'm most interested in finding out more about the Batmobile. "Pursuit of Joker" definitely fills the role of it being based on the 1989 film.

3 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I disagree there. The 1989 Batmobile is definitely the more recognizable of the two.

Just now, wesker said:

I'm most interested in finding out more about the Batmobile. "Pursuit of Joker" definitely fills the role of it being based on the 1989 film.

How awesome would that be? :wub: Maybe it’s a comic-based set inspired by the film (like many sets before), but a proper 1989 set would be ace :thumbup:

25 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Could 76121 be a retail exclusive Shazam set or is that number for the D2C? I noticed they skipped it. 

I would certainly hope that’s the case. I’m starting to lose hope that we will actually get anything tying in with the film. Looking at the set names, it doesn’t even look like we’re getting anything even comic based like from Suicide Squad or Ocean Master. That would make it the first live-action DC film to not getting anything even remotely close to a tie-in since The Dark Knight Batman minifigure from 2008!

Edited by The Pearson

1 minute ago, wesker said:

On another note Birds of Prey is out late this year isn't it? I could see the female hero being Huntress to loosely tie in with the movie, although I would like to see another Batgirl in the near future. 

It releases February next year

This leaves me divided. On the one hand there’s the potential of new prints (Nygma, we’re looking at you) and something new for Clayface. On the other hand, it’s a shame that the greater DC Universe is being benched again.

I’m excited for Birds of Prey and hope it gets a set, but I kind of doubt it since it seems to be going dark like Suicide Squad and may potentially be rated R. If that’s the case, I hope we get comic tie in sets, maybe with a Harley clearly based on the movie. 

58 minutes ago, wesker said:

On another note Birds of Prey is out late this year isn't it? I could see the female hero being Huntress to loosely tie in with the movie,

I thnk it's more likely to be Batwoman tbh, as she's got an upcoming CW show which looks like is going to have her own version of the Batcave. Besides BoP isn't soon enough to release a set next wave.