Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

Seeing as I still can't find the Riddler torso, could someone describe it to me? Is it styled like the Rebirth suit we got in DC Villains, or like a classic jumpsuit the first Riddler we ever got had? Something different?

Its an open, lime green jacket. There is a black shirt underneath with a purple tie. The tie has a question mark.

Edited by IRISHCLOWN

3 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Its an open, lime green jacket. There is a black shirt underneath with a purple tie. The tie has a question mark.

Sounds promising! I can't wait for pics to surface. Definitely different than the in-game look, since he didn't have a tie, so we probably aren't looking for too many game figure designs, if any.

2 hours ago, BaneShake said:

Sounds promising! I can't wait for pics to surface. Definitely different than the in-game look, since he didn't have a tie, so we probably aren't looking for too many game figure designs, if any.

It's basically this, with the addition of the question mark on the bottom of his tie, and the colours switched to be regular purple, and lime green for the coat

Batman-2011-Featuring-Riddler23.2-008.jp

We also need Marvin White and Wendy Harris. If they can sell minifigures of Wonder Dog, Apache Chief, El Dorado, Black Vulcan and the Wonder Twins, then Marvin and Wendy are needed. They could come with a Hall of Justice set. 

Thanks, guys! You rock! This torso basically sounds similar to a look he has worn in comics for a while, on and off, over the last decade plus. I predict that I'll be a big fan of it.

18 hours ago, barneynedward said:

We also need Marvin White and Wendy Harris. If they can sell minifigures of Wonder Dog, Apache Chief, El Dorado, Black Vulcan and the Wonder Twins, then Marvin and Wendy are needed. They could come with a Hall of Justice set. 

We still need a Wonder Dog and Samari, and they were in the movie!

34 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

We still need a Wonder Dog and Samurai, and they were in the movie!

Wonder Dog already exists. He was in the same set as El Dorado.

9 hours ago, KingSpoozle said:

Is there anything known at the moment about a potential Shazam set, beyond that there might be a Shazam set?

Still nothing.

I would be really surprised if they didn’t do anything at all for Shazam. This is probably DC’s most kid-friendly movie they made in a long time, so you’d think they would want to capitalize on that and make a bunch of toys for the movie.

I haven’t lost hope yet, though. Maybe we’ll see something in the London Toy Fair in the next couple of days (a new LM2 set just got revealed from there, so fingers crossed).

So far DCEU based sets have come 3-4 months before the movie in most cases, seeing as shazam is about 3 months away, is this cause for concern?

2 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

So far DCEU based sets have come 3-4 months before the movie in most cases, seeing as shazam is about 3 months away, is this cause for concern?

Yeah and they are in stores 2 months before the movie. This is my observation too. I still hope they are hiding it because of plot (spoilers). It will be really sad, if we don't get a set :(

8 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Yeah and they are in stores 2 months before the movie. This is my observation too. I still hope they are hiding it because of plot (spoilers). It will be really sad, if we don't get a set :(

Last week, three Shazam! Funko Pops were reveal at New York Toy Fair, and two of them should be considered very spoilery for the movie.  So it's entirely possible that whatever LEGO is doing could be spoilery.

I also haven't seen anything in the merchandising for this movie as of yet, so maybe they just haven't push anything out yet?  To include a (hopeful) LEGO set?

On 1/24/2019 at 6:41 PM, Alpinemaps said:

whatever LEGO is doing could be spoilery.

Leaked images of certain trailers show "plot related stuff" that hasn't been advertised at all really. It's pretty plausible that this might stop Lego releasing images of the sets.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:37 PM, BaneShake said:

Does anyone else think that the new Captain America helmet piece would be awesome for the Flash with a pair of wings printed on the side? I don't mind the current piece we have for him, but I feel like the wings are currently just too big.

I still hate them for not using the amazing helmet model from the Lego Batman 2 game. The Christo version is much better than the one from the sets.

4 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I still hate them for not using the amazing helmet model from the Lego Batman 2 game. The Christo version is much better than the one from the sets.

Really? The one in that game looks like a bowl. The set version is so much sleeker and better

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Really? The one in that game looks like a bowl. The set version is so much sleeker and better

I've always loved the bowl shaped masks for Batman and Flash. The one with the chin printed on, not only limits customisability, but looks ugly from almost every angle but straight on. Also, it makes it look like he's wearing a hat rather than a cowl. But I guess it's each to their own...

48 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I've always loved the bowl shaped masks for Batman and Flash. The one with the chin printed on, not only limits customisability, but looks ugly from almost every angle but straight on. Also, it makes it look like he's wearing a hat rather than a cowl. But I guess it's each to their own...

I prefer it to blend with the head rather than stick out personally

8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I agree, someone put it perfectly before saying that the Flash helmet looks designed for a human head rather than a minifigure’s.

11 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Is it safe to assume we'll get word on a Shazam set tomorrow if it's planned.

What is happening tomorrow (today)?

Edited by Stormfury