Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it’s entirely possible we could see a dc d2c this year but I would suspect it would be a Batman d2c not aquaman 

I could see them making the... umm... Shazam cave? from the SHAZAM! trailer or as someone said a D2C Atlantis would be amazing, exclusive gladiator Orm and Aquaman, Vulko, Mera with her ship, King Nereus, Atlanna it could be AMAZING, however if they do make any D2C I feel they would make it Batman... Maybe GCPD 

After getting back from Aquaman, I can officially say that there were so many missed opportunities for sets, minifigures. The Manta ship isn't exactly prominent in the film, but it's somewhat iconic enough from comics to include (plus I'm glad because I missed the last one)

9 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

batcave entry doors.

Just FYI for anyone who hasn't seen it whilst it is technically a part of the batcave it would be more than useless in a DC display, it's literally a green shutter door with emmet and a star

On 12/13/2018 at 5:40 PM, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

An exclusive Aquaman and maybe even Ocean Master included seems like a no brainer! 

Ocean Master is confirmed for the next Aquaman set featuring Black Manta's submarine. Here's a picture of the minifigures in the set:
LEGO DC Batman Batman Batsub and the Underwater Crash (76116)

I still am a bit disappointed that the set isn't based on Atlantis. I feel like they could have done a whole lot more in a set based on it, and include a whole lot more new and interesting minifigures. 

On 12/14/2018 at 2:41 AM, MakkaG15 said:

I could see them making the... umm... Shazam cave? from the SHAZAM! trailer or as someone said a D2C Atlantis would be amazing, exclusive gladiator Orm and Aquaman, Vulko, Mera with her ship, King Nereus, Atlanna it could be AMAZING, 

I strongly agree! I've wanted to see an Aquaman Atlantis set for a while now, and with the massive amount of praise that the movie is getting, I'm hoping that it is becoming more and more likely to come into fruition. As for Shazam, they'll have to make a Lego set with him in it, eventually. The real question is, what kind of set would it be? As we haven't yet seen the second trailer for the movie, the set could very well be based on a scene that we haven't gotten a glimpse of yet. Another thing that I'd love to see in the near future is a set based on Green Lantern with an Atrocitus BigFig in it. 

Green Lantern, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and Batman appear in the D2C. 

Edited by Robert8

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Green Latern, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and Batman appear in the D2C. 

Just saw the leaked figs in the entire set. Looks awesome. 

17 hours ago, TheAquaLantern said:

I strongly agree! I've wanted to see an Aquaman Atlantis set for a while now, and with the massive amount of praise that the movie is getting, I'm hoping that it is becoming more and more likely to come into fruition. As for Shazam, they'll have to make a Lego set with him in it, eventually. The real question is, what kind of set would it be? As we haven't yet seen the second trailer for the movie, the set could very well be based on a scene that we haven't gotten a glimpse of yet. Another thing that I'd love to see in the near future is a set based on Green Lantern with an Atrocitus BigFig in it. 

For Shazam I think they will do one of those spinning walls to transform Billy to Shazam and Shazam to Billy if there is a set for SHAZAM!, if there is any D2C DCEU set I have a feeling it would be Atlantis, like you said the movie is getting a massive amount of praise and a sequel is confirmed, maybe we will get atlantis with the sequel?

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Green Lantern, Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and Batman appear in the D2C. 

So that Harley was real? Was there a face misprint in the leak or something because that head looked really off, if not then I will just substitute the Harley head from that bike set she came in

Ok just saw the pictures for the set, Harleys alternate face is much better, also awesome set overall

Edited by MakkaG15

3 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

So that Harley was real? Was there a face misprint in the leak or something because that head looked really off, if not then I will just substitute the Harley head from that bike set she came in

Ok just saw the pictures for the set, Harleys alternate face is much better, also awesome set overall

Seriously though, wouldn't Jenny Slate's Harley Quinn in Apocalypsburg attire made a whole lot more sense? :sadnew:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Seriously though, wouldn't Jenny Slate's Harley Quinn in Apocalypsburg attire made a whole lot more sense? :sadnew:

Whilst that would've made more sense it would mean we never got a Suicide Squad Harley so Ya win some ya lose some I guess

I quite like that alternate face she has. I liked the rest of the figure, but was iffy on the once face we did see before. Now I'm 100% sold on it. And Green Lantern looks great with the shoulder accessories.

I think the Harley minifigure looks great but it's odd to get a Lego Batman Movie version of Batman along with a Suicide Squad version of her

2 hours ago, BaneShake said:

I quite like that alternate face she has. I liked the rest of the figure, but was iffy on the once face we did see before. Now I'm 100% sold on it. 

100% agree! Really great lookin fig all around now

I thought that I might just point out that Brickset lists a 'Batvehicle D2C' in there database for 2019, set 76139.

2 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

I thought that I might just point out that Brickset lists a 'Batvehicle D2C' in there database for 2019, set 76139.

Yes!!

Let the guessing games begin..

Has to be Nolan universe related right??

Or the 89 BM

What's your(/the) definition of the 89 BM?
Would that be the BTAS batmobile? :drool:

Regards,
Mitch

36 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

What's your(/the) definition of the 89 BM?
Would that be the BTAS batmobile? :drool:

Regards,
Mitch

He’s probably thinking the first Tim Burton movie. After all, next year is the 30th anniversary.

I think we’ve had enough batmobiles to last us a lifetime. I also hope this D2C is minifigure scale. I hope it’s a Bat-Train. 

Edited by J4ck
1800 Posts!

Im surprised DC is getting yet another D2C instead of Marvel

One would think they would try to capitalize on Avengers End Game 

28 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Im surprised DC is getting yet another D2C instead of Marvel

One would think they would try to capitalize on Avengers End Game 

Marvel got one last year, albeit based on AoU rather than IW :wink: It also makes sense for DC to get a new one in order to compensate for the relatively small winter wave. It has also been a while since the last DC D2C (60‘s Batcave), the Joker Manor doesn‘t count since TLBM was its own separate theme :grin:

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

I think we’ve had enough batmobiles to last us a lifetime. I also hope this D2C is minifigure scale.

True, but a UCS Keaton-Mobile in particular would be fantastic! :purrr: Honestly though, what I think we really need is an original UCS Batwing set that would serve as a successor to the original UCS Batmobile from 2006.

7784-0000-XX-13-1.jpg

4 hours ago, The Pearson said:

He’s probably thinking the first Tim Burton movie. After all, next year is the 30th anniversary.

Ah, yes!
I also looked it up just now, and BTAS wasn't released until 1992, so my bad :blush:

The Batmobile from the Tim Burton movie would also be very cool!

Regards,
Mitch