Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

14 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Exciting times. 

New bat vehicles..

New Gotham locations..

New variations..

Whats everyone want? 

GCPD, Iceberg Lounge, Moth Mobile, branching further afield a Toyman robot, Arrow Car, wacky Batsuits that actually came from the comics. 

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

GCPD, Iceberg Lounge, Moth Mobile, branching further afield a Toyman robot, Arrow Car, wacky Batsuits that actually came from the comics. 

I second the MothMobile, hopefully TLBM2 will give us something like that. I'm sure @Duncan Young will third that MothMobile!

4 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Exciting times. 

New bat vehicles..

New Gotham locations..

New variations..

Whats everyone want? 

Careful...mods do not like wishlists in these rumors and discussion threads. Just a friendly heads up

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

8 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Whats everyone want? 

I want the GCPD, it was rumoured a month or 2 ago and I really want it to be a real set, maybe in the summer!

Give me a hooded Green Arrow Legooooooooooooo

14 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

I want the GCPD, it was rumoured a month or 2 ago and I really want it to be a real set, maybe in the summer!

Give me a hooded Green Arrow Legooooooooooooo

First of all we’ve already had a hooded Green Arrow, Second of all why would we get him in GCPD unless you mean in another set.

3 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Is the Harley Quinn figure that's been leaking confirmed to be TLM 2, or is it from a future DC set?

The leakers are saying TLM2. It looks exactly like the HQ from Suicide Squad, I reckon it’s fake personally. I’m also hoping it’s fake, I think it’s a bad idea to be referencing a 15 rated film in a Lego set; for America it was rated 13 but it’s still a dark film.

18 minutes ago, J4ck said:

The leakers are saying TLM2. It looks exactly like the HQ from Suicide Squad, I reckon it’s fake personally. I’m also hoping it’s fake, I think it’s a bad idea to be referencing a 15 rated film in a Lego set; for America it was rated 13 but it’s still a dark film.

A fake with a flawless recolour of an existing hairpiece and dual-moulded legs? Customizers and bootleggers have gotten better over the years, but they’re not that good yet :tongue:

We got minifigs based on (not merely inspired by!) TDK Joker and Mola Ram, so a Suicide Squad-inspired Harley isn’t that much of a stretch :purrr: Besides, it’s not the Suicide Squad Harley herself, it’s just the TLM2 version of that version, sort of like the Wicked Witch from TLBM.

Edited by Lego-Freak

The only inaccurate thing about this Margot Robbie Harley is she’s got dark red boots. She actually wears white shoes in the film.

I love Margot’s Harley but I feel kind of sad Slater’s TLBM Harley was replaced in the LEGO movieverse.

22 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I love Margot’s Harley but I feel kind of sad Slater’s TLBM Harley was replaced in the LEGO movieverse.

Maybe both versions can co-exist? 

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

A fake with a flawless recolour of an existing hairpiece and dual-moulded legs? Customizers and bootleggers have gotten better over the years, but they’re not that good yet :tongue:

We got minifigs based on (not merely inspired by!) TDK Joker and Mola Ram, so a Suicide Squad-inspired Harley isn’t that much of a stretch :purrr: Besides, it’s not the Suicide Squad Harley herself, it’s just the TLM2 version of that version, sort of like the Wicked Witch from TLBM.

I agree with your first paragraph. However, the only thing not right with the minifigure is one small printed metal plate and some dark red shoes, so I think saying “a version of a version” is not quite the right phrase. Totes be honest the figure is pretty much spice squad Harley with small alterations.

4 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe both versions can co-exist? 

I’ve read on this forum, there’s supposed to be both Aquaman or something? I dunno.

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

First of all we’ve already had a hooded Green Arrow, Second of all why would we get him in GCPD unless you mean in another set.

Ik I realise that now :grin: I'll rephrase it at the end of this

What I meant was GCPD as a seperate set which I hope is in the summer wave

Until I see official pictures of anything I'm saying this Harley is fake, the face and hair just seem really off to me

Give me CW sets legoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :laugh_hard:

Ok after posting this I found leaked pictures of a Green Lantern 100% from TLM2, He is all (the word is escaping me but his outfit is now apocalypsey?) It looks alright actually, torso could be used for a custom alien GL or something, I'm hoping it's easy to get looks like an awesome, also looked at Harley fig it looks increasingly fake again, I really hope it's real though just for the torso and legs

Edited by MakkaG15

10 hours ago, J4ck said:

Ah, ok, thanks for that information. 

6 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

Ik I realise that now :grin: I'll rephrase it at the end of this

What I meant was GCPD as a seperate set which I hope is in the summer wave

Until I see official pictures of anything I'm saying this Harley is fake, the face and hair just seem really off to me

Give me CW sets legoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :laugh_hard:

Ok after posting this I found leaked pictures of a Green Lantern 100% from TLM2, He is all (the word is escaping me but his outfit is now apocalypsey?) It looks alright actually, torso could be used for a custom alien GL or something, I'm hoping it's easy to get looks like an awesome, also looked at Harley fig it looks increasingly fake again, I really hope it's real though just for the torso and legs

Is the word you’re looking for “Post-Apocalyptic”? I’m glad you agree on the HQ situation.

4 hours ago, Garmetrowolf said:

Ah, ok, thanks for that information. 

No problem, happy to help!

If it’s a hooded green arrow you’re after, Lloyds hood from the Ninjago Movie is a great one! (And it’s availible in the blind bags, so a cheap piece to pick up!)

Edited by Whovastron

6 hours ago, Whovastron said:

If it’s a hooded green arrow you’re after, Lloyds hood from the Ninjago Movie is a great one! (And it’s availible in the blind bags, so a cheap piece to pick up!)

Thank you I'll find myself a Lloyd, I'll wait for little red riding hood make myself a nice Speedy to go with him

any official news or rumors about the GL and Harley quinn figs from the Lego Movie 2? I saw Alfred in a holiday special spot any idea of whether he's actually in the film/collection

Also is there any info on the LBM 2 an if it will somehow coincide with this one. Despite TLBM being completely separate from the Lego Movie, it would be kind of cool to get a LBM 2 set in a No Man's Land style Gotham set after the events of the Lego Movie 2. Maybe then we'd get some new villains connected to that story line or something.

Only the possibility of a LBMII are being discussed, nothing has been decided on any sort of content or plot exists as of now. So any speculation as to which sets would be made is just that. 

2 hours ago, PremierComix said:

any official news or rumors about the GL and Harley quinn figs from the Lego Movie 2? I saw Alfred in a holiday special spot any idea of whether he's actually in the film/collection

Also is there any info on the LBM 2 an if it will somehow coincide with this one. Despite TLBM being completely separate from the Lego Movie, it would be kind of cool to get a LBM 2 set in a No Man's Land style Gotham set after the events of the Lego Movie 2. Maybe then we'd get some new villains connected to that story line or something.

The rumor is that the Harley Quinn and Green Latern figures will both come in the LEGO movie 2 d2c set. No word on if Alfred is coming or not.

5 hours ago, PremierComix said:

Harley Quinn is apparently D2C, GL could be D2C or CMF idk but I have a theory Alfred will be a CMF if anything

Edited by MakkaG15

5 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

Harley Quinn is apparently D2C, GL could be D2C or CMF idk but I have a theory Alfred will be a CMF if anything

And we still don't know if Batmax will get a wasteland vehicle!!

Its killing me!!

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

Ha, Batmax! :thumbup: :head_back:

Seriously though, I almost feel at this point that Batman may be just a mere sidenote in the sequel's upcoming sets, much like he was for the first film's sets. :shrug_confused:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Seriously though, I almost feel at this point that Batman may be just a mere sidenote in the sequel's upcoming sets, much like he was for the first film's sets. :shrug_confused:

I thought someone might like that lol.

I guess  we just gotta wait till the reveals come out. If not will need to rely on custom set instructions from the internet. As someone did mention there was a mech in an special tralier screening. 

On another note, Aquaman is killing it in China. Would love to see a D2C Atlantis set. It feels like DC is due for one this year if you look at previous years of DC D2C releasese.

Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

Its killing me!!

“Batmax” Nice.

6 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Even if we don’t get one in the D2C, there’s the possibility of Summer sets as well :wink:

Don’t lose hope yet friendos.

3 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

On another note, Aquaman is killing it in China. Would love to see a D2C Atlantis set. It feels like DC is due for one this year if you look at previous years of DC D2C releasese.

Thoughts?

D2C seems unlikely for me, but I’d love it if they released a battle pack like the BVS one. An exclusive Aquaman and maybe even Ocean Master included seems like a no brainer! 

3 hours ago, Lionbear8 said:

I thought someone might like that lol.

I guess  we just gotta wait till the reveals come out. If not will need to rely on custom set instructions from the internet. As someone did mention there was a mech in an special tralier screening. 

Thoughts?

I think it’s entirely possible we could see a dc d2c this year but I would suspect it would be a Batman d2c not aquaman