Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

A very detailed Harley Quinn picture has showed up on instagram (mini_legogo) . It appears to be from a D2C set, but all I know that is coming is the LEGO Movie 2 D2C.. It doesn't zeem like a lego Movie figure, but who knows :P

Harley Quinn is going to be voiced by Margot Robbie in TLM 2 and this looks a lot like her Suicide Squad version of the character, so yeah, this has to be from a TLM 2 set :wink: Previously, I thought all of the LEGO movies are set in the same universe, but maybe not (or several versions can co-exist) *huh*

Edited by Lego-Freak

Figure looks good. Head could be a little better.

At this point they’ve done everything but give us a red and black pigtail Harley. Would have been perfect to do in The Lego Batman Movie but alas.

The leaker has now said it’s not from the Lego Movie 2 D2C. The only other D2C I’ve heard about is a Jurassic World/Park one for the summer and I doubt Suicide Squad Harley Quinn would be in that set. Is it possible that we’re getting a DCEU D2C set??

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The leaker has now said it’s not from the Lego Movie 2 D2C. The only other D2C I’ve heard about is a Jurassic World/Park one for the summer and I doubt Suicide Squad Harley Quinn would be in that set. Is it possible that we’re getting a DCEU D2C set??

Ah, okay. How about within an "accessory pack" such as this year's with Knightmare Batfleck? :shrug_confused:

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ah, okay. How about within an "accessory pack" such as this year's with Knightmare Batfleck? :shrug_confused:

I really hope thats true, with like letos joker and unmasked smith deadshot

2 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I really hope thats true, with like letos joker and unmasked smith deadshot

I'd imagine such a pack would probably have at least one preexisting figure, possibly just a standard Batfleck figure if you ask me. 

I don't believe it is real, idk something about the face and hair doesnt seem right to me, although if it is real I hope its in a CMF so it's easily obtainable, also it's a pain the base hairpiece colour is white instead of blonde... I really like the torso and legs though

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

I don't believe it is real, idk something about the face and hair doesnt seem right to me, although if it is real I hope its in a CMF so it's easily obtainable, also it's a pain the base hairpiece colour is white instead of blonde... I really like the torso and legs though

It rings true to the plot leak that sprung earlier this year. I know it seems a little too good to be true, maybe it is, but if it’s real then it’s a noice addition to the lineup.

Hi does anyone think in the summer wave we could see and updated Batman (Hush era) suit Figure  i know they have him in his (Rebirth) suit but I personally am  not a fan of that suit and LEGO hasn’t done that many batsuits based on Batmans pre 52 suits I know so far they’d have done him in the Neal Adams suit (6857,6858,6860) and his New 52 suit (76034,76035) and now he is in his Rebirth Suit (76111,76117,76116) but I hope soon we get a Jim Lee Hush style Batman Figure. But what’s do you guys think are the chances of getting This  batsuit as a Figure either in the summer wave 2019 or winter wave 2020 ? Please let me know :) 

Edited by LEGO_0801

18 minutes ago, LEGO_0801 said:

Hi does anyone think in the summer wave we could see and updated Batman (Hush era) suit Figure  i know they have him in his (Rebirth) suit but I personally am  not a fan of that suit and LEGO hasn’t done that many batsuits based on Batmans pre 52 suits I know so far they’d have done him in the Neal Adams suit (6857,6858,6860) and his New 52 suit (76034,76035) and now he is in his Rebirth Suit (76111,76117,76116) but I hope soon we get a Jim Lee Hush style Batman Figure. But what’s do you guys think are the chances of getting This  batsuit as a Figure either in the summer wave 2019 or winter wave 2020 ? Please let me know :) 

I have no idea what the odds on getting him are but they're going back to his Hush suit in the comics and LEGO usually likes to change costumes to current versions with a couple exceptions (cough superman cough) so I'd say it's pretty likely that the Hush batman may be the next regular comic book set batman after the rebirth suit has run its course

Dude it would be a waste of a spot in the CMF line if that Harley is there

She just appeared in Batman Series 1 and 2. Another one is too much

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Oh yeah because we definitely don’t have enough versions of Emmet, Batman, Unikitty, and Wildstyle...there are so many DCEU characters we’ve never gotten so it would be amazing if they threw a handful of them into this

Can it really be deemed a waste when we dont know the capacity of her role in the film?

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I've got plenty of Harleys already, and I'm not looking for another one. But she's one of the most popular DC characters with mainstream audiences, and definitely one of the most popular female DC characters, period. Remember that most consumers don't collect every last minifig that comes out. It would be silly of Lego not to find a way to work her into the line in any way they can -- not a waste at all.

I don’t think it’s a waste at all, especially since it’s a highly detailed variant from a movie that didn’t get any sets. She’s got a lot of great printing and I love the new face and hair. Definitely not a waste to me.

The main variant featured in TLBM is more or less a cartoony version of her Suicide Squad costume (With black coloring instead of blue). So I can understand why people might consider it a waste.

For me, I like the Margot Robbie version of Harley, so I'm glad to get the variant. It's also nice to get a more textured looking variant. I don't love the white hair, but it is accurate, so I can't complaint too much. I can't wait to see her alternate expression.

Edited by strangely

Crazy about the new Harley fig - it's growing on me quickly. Like some other people have said, I'm not 100% sold on the face (interested to see the alternate print), but I think it's made worse by the slight misprint on her lips. I also find it odd how LEGO seems to be opting out of putting a black on the borders of lips (seen on TLBM Harley, Poison Ivy, etc). Something about it looks a little less finished as a result, or maybe it's just not what I'm used to...

I also find it interesting that they went with a primarily white headpiece. I know SS Harley has platinum blonde/white hair, but on a minifig I feel like blonde would've been a better option.

In case you've been living underneath a Lego boulder, here is the new 2019 Winter Aquaman set. (I assume that it will release on the 1st of January as well, though I'm not 100% sure about that. 

76116-1.jpg?201811230545

Aquaman: I like the new printed face, torso, and yellow hair. It's a cool minifigure!

Ocean Master: WE FINALLY GET HIM!!! The design is great and I've been waiting for his minifigure for quite some time, now. And as with Aquaman, the printed torso is amazing!

Batman: It's just another Batman minifigure. Nothing new unless you haven't gotten a Batman minifigure recently. 

Batsub: A quick tip for ya'll: This thing rotates. Like you spin it and it moves sort of deal. It's a pretty different kind of Batman vehicle, so I'm not going to complain about it. 

Overall: I will be getting this set and completing my Lego Aquaman collection! It is so very awesome!

Since it sounds like TLBM 2 is in the works, I'm hoping to see some new variants of Batman villains plus some new villains liiiiiiiiiiiiike Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist, Cluemaster, Phantasm, Baby Doll...just sayin.

13 hours ago, TheAquaLantern said:

In case you've been living underneath a Lego boulder, here is the new 2019 Winter Aquaman set. (I assume that it will release on the 1st of January as well, though I'm not 100% sure about that. 

76116-1.jpg?201811230545

I saw some other images, and it seems like the cockpit rotates. If so, that is seriously cool.

2 hours ago, PremierComix said:

Since it sounds like TLBM 2 is in the works, I'm hoping to see some new variants of Batman villains plus some new villains liiiiiiiiiiiiike Mad Hatter, Ventriloquist, Cluemaster, Phantasm, Baby Doll...just sayin.

I hope so!

6 hours ago, PremierComix said:

This^^^^

Wouldn't mind a Maxie Zeus and DCAU Clock King