Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Did people really not know what sans meant and felt the need to ask instead of looking it up?

Ocean Master looks great hope the set is as good!

4 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Did people really not know what sans meant and felt the need to ask instead of looking it up?

Yes, why?

6 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

*a person

My immmediate response is always to ask someone else. If you don’t like my relevant, civilised post then don’t read it. Don’t make an issue when there doesn’t need to be one.

9 hours ago, BaneShake said:

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be a text link. It accidentally caught on the picture's url info, somehow.

I think it's just a regular flat cape.

If I just use a medium lilac soft spongy cape (the only type of cape I use excluding plastic ones) then I think that would work.

4 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

So the 2nd face for Ocean Master has also been revealed and he does have red eyes with a more neutral mouth. Definitely a fantastic looking figure!

Can't quite seem to locate that one. The closest one I've seen is a photoshopped version someone made with pinkish lenses that someone made to match up more with the Rage of Atlantis look.

31 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

Can't quite seem to locate that one. The closest one I've seen is a photoshopped version someone made with pinkish lenses that someone made to match up more with the Rage of Atlantis look.

I just found the image in the usual place

3 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Ooh, that looks great! I love how his eyes are visible under the red visor.

With and without the red-lensed visor, I really dig his face prints apart from the entire figure, as I could see others reusing it for various random Sci-Fi figbarfs. :thumbup: :smug:

Theres now a pic of Ocean Master wearing the red goggles and the helmet floating around, and he looks pretty good. No doubt this will be one of the more sought-after miifigs of this wave.

3 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Theres now a pic of Ocean Master wearing the red goggles and the helmet floating around, and he looks pretty good. No doubt this will be one of the more sought-after miifigs of this wave.

Yes!!! Now if only Batman gets a new suit!! 

Disney Series 2 will be released next spring.

Wouldn't be hilarious if they release Mad Hatter there? 

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Disney Series 2 will be released next spring.

Wouldn't be hilarious if they release Mad Hatter there? 

If they do that, I highly suspect this topic will turn into a hundred-strong series of posts just showing :cry_sad: again and again.

3 hours ago, BaneShake said:

If they do that, I highly suspect this topic will turn into a hundred-strong series of posts just showing :cry_sad: again and again.

I’ll get mine in now just in case I miss it :cry_sad:

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:28 PM, Mountain Drew said:

What is the "usual place"?  I've googled it and can't find out anything - I miss the days of pinned pics in the first posts...

3 hours ago, Dadster said:

What is the "usual place"?  I've googled it and can't find out anything - I miss the days of pinned pics in the first posts...

The usual place is on Instagram search “#legoleaks”

3 hours ago, CoolDudeRadman said:

The usual place is on Instagram search “#legoleaks”

My usual place is meeting with a weird guy in a back alley with pictures printed out on one page of a Microsoft Word document, but the other way probably works better.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything of Mighty Micros, if they're continuing on next year. Previous waves we've heard about them plenty ahead of time.

51 minutes ago, BaneShake said:

My usual place is meeting with a weird guy in a back alley with pictures printed out on one page of a Microsoft Word document, but the other way probably works better.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything of Mighty Micros, if they're continuing on next year. Previous waves we've heard about them plenty ahead of time.

They are not, at least in 1HY.

I heard they were cancelled.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That’s a pity; we got some cool comics-based minifigs out of the line, and given how expensive Lego is, it was nice to see sets that kids could afford with their pocket money. I was never a fan of the cartoony faces, though; hopefully we might get something closer to the SW microfighters in the future, “proper” minifigs with mini versions of iconic vehicles.

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's been my suspicion for a while now. Lego does seem to be trying to ramp back the Super Hero lines a little bit now; probably focusing to keep a core line profitable instead of having so many offshoots and indulgences. I'll miss some of the fun that came in with these, but if cutting the multiple spinoffs (SH Girls as well) gives us better focus in the eventual main line's sets, I can forgive it.

6 hours ago, BaneShake said:

That's been my suspicion for a while now. Lego does seem to be trying to ramp back the Super Hero lines a little bit now; probably focusing to keep a core line profitable instead of having so many offshoots and indulgences. I'll miss some of the fun that came in with these, but if cutting the multiple spinoffs (SH Girls as well) gives us better focus in the eventual main line's sets, I can forgive it.

I think its all to do with Batman been in the Lego Movie 2. 

I mean the last 3 official image's from the movie have involved Batman. I feel as if he may have an actual vehicle in 1 or 2 sets, thus the lack of DC themed sets. 

Do remember,  Batman is profitable. 

My thoughts anyway. 

Hopefully we get to see the Bat Sub soon!! 

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

I think its all to do with Batman been in the Lego Movie 2. 

I mean the last 3 official image's from the movie have involved Batman. I feel as if he may have an actual vehicle in 1 or 2 sets, thus the lack of DC themed sets. 

Do remember,  Batman is profitable. 

My thoughts anyway. 

Hopefully we get to see the Bat Sub soon!! 

In that case, it might just be that Mighty Micros are being pushed back 0.5/1 year.

Keep your eyes peeled, preliminary box art images have been leaking over on IG. Hopefully we get to see something from the DC line soon, I’m really hoping the Bat Sub set includes a new batsuit.

If there’s a bat sub next year I would like to see a new classic submarine like the one from the beetles set. It would be a nice break from those super sleek vehicles we usually get. It could even have a nice little space on the bottom. :excited:

2 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Keep your eyes peeled, preliminary box art images have been leaking over on IG. Hopefully we get to see something from the DC line soon, I’m really hoping the Bat Sub set includes a new batsuit.

Likewise for new suit. 

I see a new star wars book is getting released next year under the build your own adventure line,  I hope they release another DC book as well.