Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

A Bat Train? 

I dont know if that would work.

Villains would only need to follow the railroad to find the Batcave.

I am laughing loud now picturing it.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

A Bat Train? 

I dont know if that would work.

Villains would only need to follow the railroad to find the Batcave.

Its Batman guys. Hidden tracks lol

14 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

Its Batman guys. Hidden tracks lol

Or a hidden entrance at the train depot. All Bruce Wayne has to do is buy the depot, and he’s not exactly short on funds either.

Speaking of Bat-trains...

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Bat-Train

That should be all the excuse TLG needs to put out a set with one.

Then everyone will complain that it should have twice as many cars and twice as much track, and everyone else will wonder what the fuss is all about.  Since the Bat-train existed on Earth-2, on the Earth-2 in which TLG produces a Bat-train "everyone" can do both things at once.

18 minutes ago, icm said:

Then everyone will complain that it should have twice as many cars and twice as much track, and everyone else will wonder what the fuss is all about.  Since the Bat-train existed on Earth-2, on the Earth-2 in which TLG produces a Bat-train "everyone" can do both things at once.

Can the Earth-2 me have the means to afford these sets without serious negotiations with my wallet?

I'm here to add that today DC MAY HAVE lost their Superman and that our last DCEU Superman COULD BE our last DCEU Superman

1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

I'm here to add that today DC MAY HAVE lost their Superman and that our last DCEU Superman COULD BE our last DCEU Superman

Don't get our hopes up. :grin:

6 hours ago, PremierComix said:

They had a Bat-train in the Lego Batman Movie I'm surprised it wasn't in a set, like a part 3 to the batcave like the Bat-Space Shuttle

This is very true. Another extension would of been great. 

Heres hoping to some bat vehicles from the lego movie 2. 

4 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

What revelance does this have to this thread? 

15 hours ago, icm said:

15 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Can the Earth-2 me have the means to afford these sets without serious negotiations with my wallet?

7 hours ago, PremierComix said:

They had a Bat-train in the Lego Batman Movie I'm surprised it wasn't in a set, like a part 3 to the batcave like the Bat-Space Shuttle

2020 will mark the 65th Anniversary of the Bat-Train, 1 of the 2020 DC COMICS Superheroes sets confirmed :head_back:

16 hours ago, icm said:

The train was built with public fundings and in collaboration between different cities in order to allow Batman to travel across the country, giving lectures about crime-fighting while taking his equipment along with him.”

Man, the cost of Batplane fuel was high at the time.

7 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

The train was built with public fundings and in collaboration between different cities in order to allow Batman to travel across the country, giving lectures about crime-fighting while taking his equipment along with him.”

Man, the cost of Batplane fuel was high at the time.

It was also known as the “Travelling Batcave”

This discussion about a Bat Train is awfully fun, but it really has nothing to do with this topic - so let's get back to the actual topic please? And if there's nothing to discuss, we can return to this topic when there is.

When should we expect leaks for next years sets? its gotta be sometime soon right?

8 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

This discussion about a Bat Train is awfully fun, but it really has nothing to do with this topic - so let's get back to the actual topic please? And if there's nothing to discuss, we can return to this topic when there is.

:( i hope there is a bat-train (sorry last mention of a train)

Oh hey my 100th post :)

Edited by MakkaG15

4 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

When should we expect leaks for next years sets? its gotta be sometime soon right?

:( i hope there is a bat-train (sorry last mention of a train)

Oh hey my 100th post :)

Leaks will happen when leaks will happen. If they’re not being talked about then they’ve not happened yet.

Edited by J4ck
1500 Posts!

18 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

It really makes you wonder...

Why hasn't this been Batman's main vehicle for the past 79 years.

Blame the federal interstate highway system.

22 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Do we have any rumors about a shazam set for next spring?

So far, no.

But its most likely going to happen, seeing as theres always been at least one set for each DCEU movie.

And as for some sort-of confirmation, we did get a first look at a possible DCEU Shazam minifig in the DLC reveals for DC Supervillains, one of which being for Shazam.

Spoiler

Image result for lego shazam dlc

Edited by Mountain Drew

53 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Do you think we’ll keep gettting rebirth Batman this next year or new bat-variants?

I think this has been a good year for Batsuits. Ok Rebirth has made a couple of appearances, but there are four other suits that came this year (I am including the Sinestro Corps suit given that he’s wearing it). The January release mech Batsuit is a Rebirth, but that doesn’t stop even more variety. 

19 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

I think this has been a good year for Batsuits. Ok Rebirth has made a couple of appearances, but there are four other suits that came this year (I am including the Sinestro Corps suit given that he’s wearing it). The January release mech Batsuit is a Rebirth, but that doesn’t stop even more variety. 

I’m praying for a Hush Batsuit, or even an Arkham Asylum Batsuit

18 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I’m praying for a Hush Batsuit

Batmans returning to that suit in the comics soon so fingers crossed!

Okay, now, more than anything, I want an official set released of the Bat-Train. Even if it's just an engine and one carriage, with no track or platform or anything. I'm okay with that, but I want it. 

9 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

Batmans returning to that suit in the comics soon so fingers crossed!

He's already been back to wearing it for the past month or so. I just hope Lego manages to get a minifigure of that suit out before he switches to another one in future comic issues, it'll basically be the original 2006 Lego Batman minifigure but with updated...everything!

Edited by MisterBatfleck