Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 hours ago, JosiahJVL said:

It’s just any minute now when we will see both LEGO marvel and dc sets names and descriptions. Since LEGO Harry Potter and LEGO Star Wars were leaked yesterday. I hope for that black Adam figure next in a Shazam set ;)

Just a piece of advise. You should be more positive in these forums. I’ve seen a trend of you being negative toward people on here and TLG itself then having to go back on what you say. 

Lets all just calm down and end this unnecessary discussion right now. In the past days I have seen the Star Wars thread being closed down because people were being hateful towards each other, in the Harry Potter thread there were some hostilities lets not do the same to this thread please.

Regarding the Star Wars sets leaking they have already been known for a few days now as have the Ninjago and Harry Potter sets so that is no guarantee that we'll get Superhero news as well. Lets just patiently wait until we get something concrete and respect each other while we're at it.

31 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

There haven’t been any Harry Potter Sets leaked? Dunno where that informations coming from

There are supposed leaks on instagram regarding 3 Harry Potter sets; The Chamber of Secrets, Room of Requirement and a large Diagon Alley set. Whether or not these are true remains to be seen but they are out there.

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Lets all just calm down and end this unnecessary discussion right now. In the past days I have seen the Star Wars thread being closed down because people were being hateful towards each other, in the Harry Potter thread there were some hostilities lets not do the same to this thread please.

Regarding the Star Wars sets leaking they have already been known for a few days now as have the Ninjago and Harry Potter sets so that is no guarantee that we'll get Superhero news as well. Lets just patiently wait until we get something concrete and respect each other while we're at it.

I’m sorry just getting sick of the negative comments and some have been directed towards me. 

11 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’m sorry just getting sick of the negative comments and some have been directed towards me. 

No need to apologize my friend, I agree with you that there is too much negativity around these forums lately but its up to us to make it more positive again and the only way of doing that is being friendly and respectful to each other :)

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

There are supposed leaks on instagram regarding 3 Harry Potter sets; The Chamber of Secrets, Room of Requirement and a large Diagon Alley set. Whether or not these are true remains to be seen but they are out there.

That was a fake list, was pretty much debunked instantly.

27 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

That was a fake list, was pretty much debunked instantly.

Ah I see. I don't follow the Harry Potter news closely and since it was leaked by the same people that leaked the SW list I figured it was real. 

Who knows what January 2019 will bring us, back in January of this year, we all thought Lego were stepping away from Batman centric sets and then BAM! Only Batman centric sets for August 2018! Let’s hope for some more GL.

1 hour ago, Mountain Drew said:

I have to say, these threads are pretty boring when there's no leaks or anything. Hopefully we get something soon.

Yeah all just speculation atm. Hopefully we can get some names or descriptions soon.

Edited by IRISHCLOWN

On 8/20/2018 at 10:47 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup.

76116 - 20$.

76117 - 40$. Batman Mech, Poison Ivy Mech and Firefly's Jetpack. Includes Batman, Flash, Poison Ivy and Firefly.

76131 - 100$ (rumored to be GCPD police station).

Plus we are getting two more Batman sets for sure.

I’d like to think if the GCPD set rumour is real we will get Black Mask and Ventriloquist.  Both in my opinion are well overdue in minifigure form and a set like that is the perfect way to get them.  

3 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I have to say, these threads are pretty boring when there's no leaks or anything. Hopefully we get something soon.

AGREED.

4 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I’d like to think if the GCPD set rumour is real we will get Black Mask and Ventriloquist.  Both in my opinion are well overdue in minifigure form and a set like that is the perfect way to get them.  

If you've been keeping up with the screenshots from DC Supervillains, you can see they already have a design for Ventriloquist, no Black Mask yet though.

DilJOfqVAAAg8bN.jpg

Funny I actually find all the leak speculation and rumor mongering to be quite boring along with Minifigure wishes. I liked it more when people would critique the actual build speak of the good and bad aspects and offer up worthwhile mod information. Lately it all just seems to be sniping one another complaining about prices and accusing LEGO of dropping the ball and being lazy. 

4 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I don't know if we would get Black Mask yet, he is confirmed as the villain for 2020's birds of prey so I think Lego would just be lazy and wait until then.

44 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

I don't know if we would get Black Mask yet, he is confirmed as the villain for 2020's birds of prey so I think Lego would just be lazy and wait until then.

I’d bet money that the Birds of Prey movie, and pretty much every movie after Wonder Woman 84, has a good chance of never being made (since DC loves announcing projects for headlines instead of making good ones). So I hope that Black Mask will come along. He’d fit in with the GCPD set.

8 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Hopefully there won’t be any leaks. Leaks are bad.

3 hours ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

Is that a live action film? Also Lego is full of surprises, you never know what’s around the corner, especially with five batman sets on their way.

1 minute ago, J4ck said:

Hopefully there won’t be any leaks. Leaks are bad.

Well I don't mean leaks per say. I'm talking about info on the sets, like piece count or price. I agree with you that pictures of the figs and confidential images hurt Lego and help the knockoffs, so I don't want that.

But hopefully we'll get a release sometime soon, I'm going crazy waiting for something to happen.

15 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

If you've been keeping up with the screenshots from DC Supervillains, you can see they already have a design for Ventriloquist, no Black Mask yet though.

DilJOfqVAAAg8bN.jpg

Love that Mr. Freeze, I have the LBM one though so that'll suffice

If they were to make Ventriloquist, just get a Nexo Knight Bot and stick one of those clear handle pieces in its back for Scarface

BoP apparently is going all out with merch and advertising (saw a leak take with a grain of salt) so sets for it should be likely, if its got a high age rating (which i expect it will) i think they'll do the same thing as SS and just put the minifigs in regular sets

Anyways, BoP is in the future, I'm calling it here, we get 2 SHAZAM! sets and 2 WW84 sets 

Edited by MakkaG15

28 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

Love that Mr. Freeze, I have the LBM one though so that'll suffice

If they were to make Ventriloquist, just get a Nexo Knight Bot and stick one of those clear handle pieces in its back for Scarface

BoP apparently is going all out with merch and advertising (saw a leak take with a grain of salt) so sets for it should be likely, if its got a high age rating (which i expect it will) i think they'll do the same thing as SS and just put the minifigs in regular sets

Anyways, BoP is in the future, I'm calling it here, we get 2 SHAZAM! sets and 2 WW84 sets 

What’s BoP?

12 hours ago, J4ck said:

Is that a live action film? Also Lego is full of surprises, you never know what’s around the corner, especially with five batman sets on their way.

Yeah, hopefully we do receive him soon but you never know. Lego can be very stubborn at times.

12 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Well I don't mean leaks per say. I'm talking about info on the sets, like piece count or price. I agree with you that pictures of the figs and confidential images hurt Lego and help the knockoffs, so I don't want that.

But hopefully we'll get a release sometime soon, I'm going crazy waiting for something to happen.

I get ya. I’m unsure about informative leaks but I don’t judge. I don’t think Lego minds informative leaks?

Apologies if this has been touched on before, I don’t think it has. If it hasn’t it shows how well the book has sold so far! So my son was given the Flash activity book today, and it got me wondering. Have the activity books got previous for spoilers? I only ask because it features a Green Lantern Mighty Micro, bigfig Grundy, Giganta (same as the DTV, but hey), Plastic Man (can only see his head design), a silhouette of Toyman, a JLTAS Hawkgirl, a CW-style Green Arrow, a bulked up Cyborg a la LB3, Stargirl, and bigfig Parasite. Now that’s a lot of potential reveals, or a lot of artistic license. I can post photos of the above if anyone wants.