J4ck

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours & Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I really hope we get a Green Lantern in the CMF so we can get some dual moulded Lantern legs. Or  maybe a Kid Flash for some dual moulded legs for a Reverse Flash.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding location sets, a way of combining one with new figures who definitely are not Batman would be Danny the Street with the Doom Patrol, Brain and Monsieur Mallah. At a push you could have Beast Boy. I mean there are a stack of others but I’ll start with one :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I really hope we get a Green Lantern in the CMF so we can get some dual moulded Lantern legs.

Or a Green Lantern ring mould, that’s also overdue :laugh: We’ve had four different Lantern minifigs now (5 if you count SDCC exclusives) and not a single one of them had a ring. Ironically, Lantern constructions (what is the official term?) have also been somewhat rare, apart from Sinestro’s buzzsaw staff thingie. Or does Hal’s jet count? That one also has black parts so I’m not too sure :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Don't forget the uninteresting mechs! Like, since when did spider man or thanos need a mech? Lol

That’s an unfair comment especially since we haven’t seen any pictures or read any set descriptions. I think it’s best to hold off judgement until the official images arrive.

9 hours ago, RadioYeh said:

Absolutely. The Batcaves just keep getting worse and worse, and I'm sick of the sections. If your going to give us a batcave, make it resemble an actual cave. I have literally zero interest in mechs. Significant comic locations usually produce the best sets. A fortress of solitude or Hall of Justice would be incredible.

The latest one looks the best, and for the reason you described, it actually looks more like a cave than the rest (excluding 1966)!

9 hours ago, AManofNoConsequence said:

Even if we gotta have a Batman related set there's still plenty of stuff to work with, Wayne Tower, ACE Chemicals (Even if it got a small "appearance" in TLBM sets), the GCPD, The Iceberg Lounge. Hell, make a generic warehouse in the style of the Marvel Spider-Man playsets and say its owned by Black Mask, ARGUS or someone, it'd still be more interesting than another Batcave, or even another Arkham.

I don’t think it was ACE Chemicals but rather Gotham Energy.

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeti isn't an actual Batman villain (though the character might be based on The Snowman) so I don't count him

Oh yeah Yeti is a super hero for starters. Search “Hu Wei”. Good catch.

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Or a Green Lantern ring mould, that’s also overdue :laugh: We’ve had four different Lantern minifigs now (5 if you count SDCC exclusives) and not a single one of them had a ring. Ironically, Lantern constructions (what is the official term?) have also been somewhat rare, apart from Sinestro’s buzzsaw staff thingie. Or does Hal’s jet count? That one also has black parts so I’m not too sure :grin:

Yes Hal’s jet counts. I think it’s called “Lantern Constructs” or maybe you need the colour in the name - “Green Constructs”. Definitely has the word “Constructs” in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, J4ck said:

That’s an unfair comment especially since we haven’t seen any pictures or read any set descriptions. I think it’s best to hold off judgement until the official images arrive.

The latest one looks the best, and for the reason you described, it actually looks more like a cave than the rest (excluding 1966)!

I don’t think it was ACE Chemicals but rather Gotham Energy.

Oh yeah Yeti is a super hero for starters. Search “Hu Wei”. Good catch.

Yes Hal’s jet counts. I think it’s called “Lantern Constructs” or maybe you need the colour in the name - “Green Constructs”. Definitely has the word “Constructs” in it.

We know it has thanos and iron man mechs in it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

We know it has thanos and iron man mechs in it though

So?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

We know it has thanos and iron man mechs in it though

Still, we haven't seen them yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, J4ck said:

So?

What I'm trying to say is, Thanos doesn't need a mech! He has the infinity stones! 

Anyway, back to DC, does anyone know if the man of steel sets are still on bricklink?

Edited by DeCommander96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

What I'm trying to say is, Thanos doesn't need a mech! He has the infinity stones! 

Anyway, back to DC, does anyone know if the man of steel sets are still on bricklink?

Pretty much every set in existence is on Bricklink, it's just a matter of how much money you have :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

What I'm trying to say is, Thanos doesn't need a mech! He has the infinity stones! 

Anyway, back to DC, does anyone know if the man of steel sets are still on bricklink?

And what I'm saying is we know NOTHING about the set except a rough idea of the name, so it's is UNFAIR to say this, that or the other about it when we know absolutely nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Pretty much every set in existence is on Bricklink, it's just a matter of how much money you have :wink:

Yeah, not got a lot of that tbh lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Anyway, back to DC, does anyone know if the man of steel sets are still on bricklink?

Yeah... Of course they are... Although I see them going quite cheap on Ebay a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Yeah... Of course they are... Although I see them going quite cheap on Ebay a lot.

Ooh, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, Brick Cucumber said:

I really hope we get a Green Lantern in the CMF so we can get some dual moulded Lantern legs. Or  maybe a Kid Flash for some dual moulded legs for a Reverse Flash.

Found this list on the Chan, with no sources provided. Only posting it for the sake of discussion:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Robin
Guy Gardener
Wally West
Aquaman
Green Arrow
The Atom
Zatanna
Joker
Lex Luthor
Ares
Harley Quinn
Atrocitus
Mirror Master
King Shark
Merlyn
Deathstroke
Bizarro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Found this list on the Chan, with no sources provided. Only posting it for the sake of discussion:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Robin
Guy Gardener
Wally West
Aquaman
Green Arrow
The Atom
Zatanna
Joker
Lex Luthor
Ares
Harley Quinn
Atrocitus
Mirror Master
King Shark
Merlyn
Deathstroke
Bizarro

While the list probably has quite a few characters that will wind up appearing, I doubt King Shark and Atrocitus will be minifigures before big figs. Though a list similar to this would be pretty rad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, there were a couple that struck me as really being better suited with a big fig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

While the list probably has quite a few characters that will wind up appearing, I doubt King Shark and Atrocitus will be minifigures before big figs. Though a list similar to this would be pretty rad.

Atrocitus was a minifig in that aquaman Lego movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Found this list on the Chan, with no sources provided. Only posting it for the sake of discussion:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Robin
Guy Gardener
Wally West
Aquaman
Green Arrow
The Atom
Zatanna
Joker
Lex Luthor
Ares
Harley Quinn
Atrocitus
Mirror Master
King Shark
Merlyn
Deathstroke
Bizarro

While this list has a lot of really compelling characters on it, I feel like it’s definitely not a real list. Many of these may end up appearing, but to be honest I think there’s more opportunity to get different villains with more unique looks that a CMF could only pull off, so I really hope Joker, Harley Quinn and especially Lex aren’t in it. Doctor Fate, Vandal Savage, comic helmet hawkgirl or Metallo or Toyman, Mad Hatter or Hush I would prefer. Also Robin feels kind of out of place for me, I feel like we have too many Robins especially with TLBM to get a new and unique enough one to take a spot in the CMF.

1 hour ago, IRISHCLOWN said:

While the list probably has quite a few characters that will wind up appearing, I doubt King Shark and Atrocitus will be minifigures before big figs. Though a list similar to this would be pretty rad.

King Shark also doesn’t seem like too far of a stretch especially looking at Orca from LBM CMFs it could be similar to that, less preferable to a big fig but possible all the same.

Edited by CoolDudeRadman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Atrocitus was a minifig in that aquaman Lego movie

I'd prefer not getting him at all as opposed to that minifigure version, it's pretty bad looking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'd prefer not getting him at all as opposed to that minifigure version, it's pretty bad looking

yeah, I prefer the Lego batman 3 version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be disappointed if we get Joker, Lex and Harley as I think the Joker at least is over rated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't trust that list for even a second, it's way too early for such a list to leak. As far as I know, not a single early CMF list has ever been correct... I think the only correct lists were those posted by Itaria No Shintaku and even those didn't drop that far in advance :classic:

13 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I will be disappointed if we get Joker, Lex and Harley as I think the Joker at least is over rated.

You're setting yourself up for disappointment, at least one of these if not all of them will show up in the CMF series, they're way too popular to be left out :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That list has to be fake because LEGO is now including more females in the CMF lines. TLM2 had 9 girls, Series 19 has 7 females. That list has only 3. And all of them are rehashes 

 

But of course, its a Superheroes wave, so there will be a lot of fakes lists... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

That list has to be fake because LEGO is now including more females in the CMF lines. TLM2 had 9 girls, Series 19 has 7 females. That list has only 3. And all of them are rehashes 

 

But of course, its a Superheroes wave, so there will be a lot of fakes lists... 

2/3 would be rehashes. They haven't made a Zatanna. If the list is true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.