Anonknee Muss

DC Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

41 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

Thanks for that, helped me find some images

The instagram page is the only leak source I currently know about. There used to be a few others like the one on reddit that leaked some DC figures back in 2017, but I don't think they've been operational for a while. 

On another note, that bumblebee figure looks really sick. I'm disappointed I bought cheetah online because this new version with the money bag is a really big improvement. 

So apparently the new CMFs have been price increased again, this time to $4.99 USD. Wonder how this will affect sales...

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, $5 for one minifigure when $10 sets often have 2-4 is ridiculous. 

Especially with all the cut corners we've seen (like WW's reused hair and Aquaman's reused face)

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Especially with all the cut corners we've seen (like WW's reused hair and Aquaman's reused face)

Dont forget Batman’s reused face, It even has the gray skin tone.

Also the new price is borderline trash.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

Oof.

That explains all of the printing, and perhaps why there are only 16.

They definitely could have given Wonder Woman and Huntress new hairpieces with that hike.

Just now, J4ck said:

A guy is claiming on IG that there will be the policeman scenario in the DC CMF.

Sounds rather fishy, stemming from a new „leaker“... Unless a well-known leaker reports it as well, I wouldn‘t pay attention to it :shrug_oh_well:

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

No red bases for this series. The red bases were used as a watermark similar how to the series 19 leaflet had “16 to collect” “17 to collect” & “18 to collect” as a watermark. 

Odd. I don't know why the seller would bother to add different bases. They have been asked if they have a pic of the packaging but they haven't replied, just liked the comment...

What is the policeman scenario ?

Also is the jumper plate for action poses that people are saying comes with this series the same as the one that allegedly wrecked minifig legs or is it a different piece?

and lastly....where are the final four?!?! Arrghhh

Edited by thatblockoguy

If there IS a chase figure, and I'm hoping there isn't, I hope it's someone we already have plenty of *cough* Batman *cough* so I don't have to be peeved if I don't end up getting them. That said, I ended up with 2 Percival Graves from Harry Potter so maybe I'll get lucky again. I just better not be someone we've all been absolutely clamoring for, like Mad Hatter, Zatanna, Dr. Fate or figures like that, or there will definitely be hell to pay.

25 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

If there IS a chase figure, and I'm hoping there isn't, I hope it's someone we already have plenty of *cough* Batman *cough* so I don't have to be peeved if I don't end up getting them. That said, I ended up with 2 Percival Graves from Harry Potter so maybe I'll get lucky again. I just better not be someone we've all been absolutely clamoring for, like Mad Hatter, Zatanna, Dr. Fate or figures like that, or there will definitely be hell to pay.

The chase figure scenario, as annoying as it is isn't that terrible. In my experience, after the first month they're relatively easy to find if you live near a store selling them. Just ask one of the store clerks when they get their next shipment and make sure to be there if possible. Usually, at that time they have two to three boxes and because it has already been a month not nearly as many people are looking for them.  

I reckon it very well could be Batman considering the new mold. I could also see it being someone like Mr. Miracle though.

I might've jinxed it a few pages when I said I hope that First Appearance Batman isn't another Percival Graves/1978 Police Officer, me and my big mouth.

Regardless, even with the price increase (though on the bright side, it only went up by $1) I'm still planning on getting a full box.

Edited by MisterBatfleck

3 minutes ago, MisterBatfleck said:

I might've jinxed it a few pages when I said I hope that First Appearance Batman isn't another Percival Graves/1978 Police Officer, me and my big mouth.

Regardless, even with the price increase (though on the bright side, it only went up by $1) I'm still planning on getting a full box.

I was thinking about a full box, but I’ve only ever done a full box for the Harry Potter CMF and after seeing most of this series I don’t think I want a box. I definitely don’t want one now that they’ll be $300 for 60 minifigures. For the price hike we should’ve seen more new molds, honestly. The Simpsons price hike made sense due to the license and every character having a specialized head mold. This one doesn’t make sense to me at all. 

So, heard from a friend (convincing, I know, but he’s been right in the past) that the last four figures are:

- One we saw coming faster than a speeding bullet, or actually, maybe two

- A Batman foe for who is not currently on store shelves

- A hero's absent nemesis

All four are male. All four are from the Golden Age. Though the figures won’t all be based on those versions, you could say Stargirl is getting some friends. And three of these figures aren’t Superman. :tongue:

2 minutes ago, SoupOrFishOil said:

So, heard from a friend (convincing, I know, but he’s been right in the past) that the last four figures are:

- One we saw coming faster than a speeding bullet, or actually, maybe two

- A Batman foe for who is not currently on store shelves

- A hero's absent nemesis

All four are male. All four are from the Golden Age. Though the figures won’t all be based on those versions, you could say Stargirl is getting some friends. And three of these figures aren’t Superman. :tongue:

- Jay Garrick, take my money already

- First Appearance Superman to complete the Trinity

- Mad Hatter since his first appearance was in Batman #49 from 1948

- Golden Age Joker?

If it's real, then we are screwed. I think that the price up with Simpsons was necessary, with all the big new molds and dual-molding, but here quality is not better, it's like a downgrade! Many reused pieces, for example WW or Aquaman. This is disappointing.